Wet N Wild Ultimate Minerals Loose Blush uploaded by Janine T.Wet N Wild Ultimate Minerals Loose Blush uploaded by Ashley R.Wet N Wild Ultimate Minerals Loose Blush uploaded by Ashley R.

BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

WNW ULTMNRL BLSH BARELY PEACH

• Does this wet n wild blush fall of your face throughout the day o...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
This loose powder is simply amazing. Goes on very easily, has a nice peach pigment & shows very nicely on the skin. Just put a little of the powder in the cap & you're good to go. Great price & definitely recommend.
Kaliegh W.
Fort Pierce, FL
Had to be one of my favorite products from my collection. Long lasting, mess free, did I mention long lasting? This is a simple to use blush, comes off easy at the end of day. Has a simple sheer to it. I would buy this again, and plan to as soon as I run out again.
Victoria G.
Rialto
I've always preferred powdered products because I feel like you have more control of the amount and you could build up if you need to vs applying like a cream stick blush and just messing up your entire look because it was too much. This is so pretty, almost shimmery and I just love it
Misty K.
Rexburg, ID
I am honestly impressed with this product. It is cheap, long lasting and works great with my skin tone and type. I have very dark skin so it is hard to find a blush that is subtle, but also stands out. This blush is awesome. Wet n' Wild really delivered with this product. 10/10 would recommend.
Naomi R.
Orlando, FL
I'm not sure if this is the same color I have but I've had for so long I LOOOOOVE IT!! I love the color the way it blends and stays all day plus a little goes a long way I hope they still sell my same color I would cry if they don't lol
Tamara H.
I wasn't really a big fan of this Blush by Wet n Wild. It went on smoothly but looked like I had put on a ton when in fact I hadn't. It has a nice consistency to it. I think the biggest part for me is that it didnt make my skin. It also gives a nice subtle appearance. Overall i would rate this product a 6 out of 10.
Jacqueline N.
newman, ca
i have used this product more than 3 years i have to look for it online because they dont sale it in the stores no more. I love this product so much that have to used just alittle bit.
Whitney C.
Saint Albans, WV
This can be used for a lot of versatile eggs are you that's for a shimmer on my cheeks or I can use it for a look on my eyes and a little on the cheek bands as well or even dad a little bit on top of your lip gloss this little bad boy can go a long ways
Kelley H.
I had this color and a couple others. I really loved them. They were nice and light, but pigmented and also buildable. So if you wanted just a soft flush you could easily get it, but you easily transition it into an evening look as well!
Karlee R.
This blush works good, and is not too pigmented, which I like. It is buildable. The powder tends to get everywhere however, but that's an easy clean up. Wet N Wild Ultimate Minerals Loose Blush
Elena A.
Albuquerque , NM
Does this wet n wild blush fall of your face throughout the day or does it have all day coverage?