BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buildable, mineral-based formula creates a natural-looking golden glow. Sheer, light powder blends seamlessly for a sun-kissed complexion with a hint of sparkle.

• Does it give a shine finish, sparkle, or matte?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "However it is looks good for special events!" in 1 review
  • "It feels nice and has a great texture but just a bad color for my skin tone " in 1 review
  • "It works well however it might be a bit too shiny." in 1 review
  • "Also, a little goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "It has good color and gives you that sun kissed glow we all love." in 1 review
Colleen D.
This is my favorite bronzer from wet n wild. It's a loose powder which I love in a bronzer. I use it in the summer when I already have a base tan. It gives a beautiful summer glow used alone or over makeup!
Dipika P.
Parsippany, NJ
Although I would not recommend using this as a bronzer as it is way to shimmery, I would definitely recommend it as a blush. I LOVE this product as a blush. I've gotten many compliments when using it as a blush and the color is beautiful. It's a must have in my makeup bag.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This product was okay for me , it didn’t blend as much as I wanted it to. It gave me too shimmery of a finish. While it does stay true to its color, trying to build it comes out a tad uneven. I do love the wet n wild brand , this particular product just wasn’t for me .
Blanca R.
N Las Vegas, NV
Bronzer bronzer well we all want that amazing right bronzer for the summer this one isn’t really a matte one and it is very shimmery long lasting yes although who said bronzer couldn’t be an amazing eyeshadow for that prefect pop on any look
Alanna F.
Sylacauga
I loved that this bronzer is mineral based which gives it the glow and natural pigment that is so admirable about it. No orange undertones. Lasts all day. A must have in your summer make up bag. Loved it and highly recommend it.
Gen P.
Ottawa
Do not really like this product. I can use it perfectly fine but never be amazed by it. I don't like how it applies and seems patchy. I did get the wrong shade though so maybe my results are bias. Wouldn't recommend it to others but I know some people love it.
Cheyenne J.
This bronzer is good. I liked it, but it's not anything special. It doesn't stand out from my other bronzers and I don't reach for it daily or often. It blends nice and looks good on the skin, feels like an expensive product
Kortney M.
Amherst, WI
Love love love! Smells amazing! Works fantastically! Inexpensive. This bronzer is seriously just so great. Who needs high end prices when you have this? I honestly swear by this bronzer and would recommend to anyone.
BrieAnne B.
GILLETTE, WY
Very shimmery, but it has a beautiful color. It blends out really well on the skin and adds a light bronze look to the skin! Too shimmery for me to bronze my whole face but beautiful nonetheless
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
This Bronzer Is Ok?I Honstly Don't Care For Shimmer In My Bronzer Especially Being In My 30's:/I Like A Subtle Glow But This Makes Me Look Like I Rubbed Mud On My Face:/No Thank You!
Elizabeth G.
Brooklyn, NY
Does it give a shine finish, sparkle, or matte?