wet n wild Ultimate Match SPF 15 Foundation uploaded by Kala G.wet n wild Ultimate Match SPF 15 Foundation uploaded by Angelina A.wet n wild Ultimate Match SPF 15 Foundation uploaded by Baylee C.

BY WET N WILD

Sometimes all you need is a simple, traditional foundation – a smooth formula that’s not too thick or too sheer, but is perfect for your everyday routine. This silky formula gives you just that by evening out flaws, protecting you with SPF, and giving you a semi-matte finish that lets your skin’s natural luminescence shine through.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Octinoxate 6.0%, Oxybenzone 2.0% INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Water/Eau, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Talc, Isopropyl Myristate, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Triacontanyl PVP, Triethanolamine, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Palmitate, Alumina, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Chlorphenesin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acrylates Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Methylisothiazolinone [+/-(MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007

• Iv been seeing this product on YouTube a lot lately. Ever...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation water proof and good for sensitive ski...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a foundation that won't leave an or...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jaime A.
Virginia Beach
Overall coverage that lasts all day and blends nicely with my complexion each time I use it. My daily go to
sarah m.
Review for: (6 Pack) WET N WILD Ultimate Match Foundation SPF 15 - Bisque more...
This perfect for matching your skin tone I love and would love to get it looks great and great colors !!!!
Maria S.
Review for: (3 Pack) WET N WILD Ultimate Match Foundation SPF 15 - Bisque more...
I had used this foundation. I like but is not for my skin. Is the easy to apply and is more for oily skin.
Ashley D.
Christiansbrg, VA
Review for: Ivory 852A more...
Lots of cracking and creasing and oxidizing. Did not cover up blemishes or imperfections well. Too matte.
Lauren L.
Merced, CA
Okay foundation. Pretty good coverage overall but difficult to blend out and looks a little bit Cakey.
McKenzie H.
Akron , OH
Review for: Ultimate Match Foundation S more...
This may be because I have sensitive skin, but it made me break out! It also doesn't last all day
Andrea E.
south gate
Just perfect porcelain look for my skin I love these products there great for people on a budget
Jasmine H.
Review for: (6 Pack) WET N WILD Ultimate Match Foundation SPF 15 - Porcelain more...
One of the best foundations that has been made. It’s easy to apply long lasting and affordable
Janet W.
This foundation definitely did match my skin color well, but it made my skin look greasy.
tamara e.
Mount morris, MI
Mot to big of a fan of this foundation. It is pretty good but not one I'd highly recommend.
Maida S.
Skokie , IL
Is this full coverage foundation? Is is easy to blend?
Samah A.
Fort Collins, CO
I've been looking for a foundation that won't leave an orange tint and won't make me too light, as I have a brown skin tone. Do they have brown shades? Good coverage?
Celeste C.
Iv been seeing this product on YouTube a lot lately. Every video I watch never talks about it affects on dry skin. I get dry patches when the winter comes around and I always have a hard time finding a drugstore foundation that doesn't cling to my dry spots and make them look even worse. How do you think this foundation will look on my skin?
abigail u.
Crawley
Is this foundation water proof and good for sensitive skin like mine?
Ditza V.
Is this product to be used with all skin types?