wet n wild Ultimate Match SPF 15 Foundation uploaded by Angelina A.wet n wild Ultimate Match SPF 15 Foundation uploaded by Kala G.wet n wild Ultimate Match SPF 15 Foundation uploaded by Baylee C.

BY WET N WILD

Sometimes all you need is a simple, traditional foundation – a smooth formula that’s not too thick or too sheer, but is perfect for your everyday routine. This silky formula gives you just that by evening out flaws, protecting you with SPF, and giving you a semi-matte finish that lets your skin’s natural luminescence shine through.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Octinoxate 6.0%, Oxybenzone 2.0% INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Water/Eau, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Talc, Isopropyl Myristate, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Triacontanyl PVP, Triethanolamine, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Palmitate, Alumina, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Chlorphenesin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acrylates Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Methylisothiazolinone [+/-(MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007

• Iv been seeing this product on YouTube a lot lately. Ever...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation water proof and good for sensitive ski...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a foundation that won't leave an or...1 Answers
April N.
Review for: Porcelain 853A, Ivory 852A more...
This was one of my first wet & wild purchases when I was younger. I remember the foundation being pretty full coverage, or what I would call full coverage. It didn’t blend out nicely though and looked cakey when applied. It would cling to any peach fuzz that you might have on your face and look streaky if applied with a sponge. The coverage didn’t seem to be consistent and would rub off in certain areas on me, very fast.
beverly s.
Review for: Beige 855A more...
streaky. and cakey? if thats possible. applying with a sponge makes me skin... idk. it does not cover my pores. also i felt like it stuck to everything. im just not a fan. i will not repurchase. it did have decent coverage though. and while it was sticky. at first it was easy to apply.
Stephanie K.
Hampton
I love that this has sun protection in it but it really isn't enough. I feel like I would need to re-apply it hourly to get proper sun protection. When first applied, it makes your skin look flawless but it does come off easily.
Maria V.
broadway
They’re foundation is amazing it feels great on your skin and it’s easy to blind and they have different kinds of colored foundations they have amazing texture and they cover so well it’s one of the best foundation I’ve ever tried
Chell O.
Review for: Nude 854A more...
No applicator. Shade matched perfectly. Dried too fast and it’s not full coverage. This product didn’t work personally for me it may work on others but it wasn’t such a good foundation for me
Hallimah R.
This SPF15 liquid foundation glides on weightlessly for sheer to medium coverage that never looks or feels heavy, chalky or dull. It evens out flaws with a semi-matte finish. The coverage is excellent. I alternate using the "ivory" or "porcelain" shade either of which woks well with my fair skin.
I first apply a moisturizer, then the liquid foundation. After which I apply under eye concealer and set with Rimmel "Stay Matte" pressed powder. It looks great and only needs an occasional touch up during the day (with some pressed powder).
Alexandra L.
This in Porcelain is my everyday foundation. It's light coverage. I have pretty normal skin and it stays put well on me; it might not work well for very oily skin. I wish the packaging was different, as I'd love a pump or a squeeze bottle instead of the glass.
Kortney G.
Mount Jewett, PA
This is a good foundation for people looking for light to medium coverage. It does give you a nice glowy/ dewy look so if your not I to that you could just set this with a powder that's takes away the dewy look if you want to go for more of a matte look. Overall I think this is a good drugstore foundation.
JMicheUniques N.
Marbury, AL
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Review for: Ivory 852A more...
I purchased this at my Rite Aid store. The color is a great match and the coverage is sheer and buildable. Goes on smoothly and blends well with fingers or buffs in evenly with a cosmetic sponge. I do not notice oxidation and always use a primer. This is great for everyday wear as it does not look thick or settle into fine lines and contains SPF. Would repurchase.
Lady E.
I like this liquid foundation. Even though I have oily, shiny skin, this liquid foundation does not make my skin appear worse. For me, it's a sheer to medium coverage. I do a second application to get full coverage to hide my large pores. I would definitely buy this again.
Maida S.
Skokie, IL
Is this full coverage foundation? Is is easy to blend?
Samah A.
Fort Collins, CO
I've been looking for a foundation that won't leave an orange tint and won't make me too light, as I have a brown skin tone. Do they have brown shades? Good coverage?
Edgar L.
Corona, NY
How can I get a good skin tone foundation. Just like wet &wild foundations
abigail u.
Crawley
Is this foundation water proof and good for sensitive skin like mine?
Ditza V.
Is this product to be used with all skin types?

Walmart