BeautyFaceFace Makeupwet n wild
Ultimate Match SPF 15 Foundation

wet n wild Ultimate Match SPF 15 Foundation

Sometimes all you need is a simple, traditional foundation – a smooth formula that’s not too thick or too sheer, but is perfect for your everyday routine. This silky formula gives you just that by evening out flaws, protecting you with SPF, and giving you a semi-matte finish that lets your skin’s natural luminescence shine through.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Octinoxate 6.0%, Oxybenzone 2.0% INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Water/Eau, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Talc, Isopropyl Myristate, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Triacontanyl PVP, Triethanolamine, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Palmitate, Alumina, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Chlorphenesin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acrylates Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Methylisothiazolinone [+/-(MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007

How well does this foundation work? Does it cover well? Like blemishes?
Iv been seeing this product on YouTube a lot lately. Every video I watch never talks about it affects on dry skin. I get dry patches when the winter comes around and I always have a hard time finding a drugstore foundation that doesn't cling to my dry spots and make them look even worse. How do you think this foundation will look on my skin?
Start your review of wet n wild Ultimate Match SPF 15 Foundation!
ellie E.
Fuquay Varina, NC
wet n wild Ultimate Match SPF 15 Foundation uploaded by ellie E.
Review for: Nude 854A
A great foundation! I usually opt for something a little lighter in coverage but this foundation typically lasts all day! I also LOVE the added SPF! It is pretty hydrating too!
Shauna L.
Waldorf, MD
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Beige 855A
Not my cup of tea. Not much to say. It didn’t work it was easily smeared it just wasn’t for me.
Michelle R.
Larchmont, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Porcelain 853A
Covered all day and all night!! Daily use and will need it again and again🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Cynthia  P.
San Leandro, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love how this foundation last the whole day even on a holy day and how it covers all my blemishes.. I recommend you to try it ! It’s awsome!
Rand  A.
Suisun City, CA
Review for: Bisque 856A
I actually got two different shades......one for winter, and one for summer. I like the sheer coverage......
Lyndsay S.
Delano, MN
Review for: Beige 855A
This is very oily and made my sensitive skin break out. I no longer use liquid foundations and have since moved to cream because of the oily feel on my skin. No thank you!
Micaela T.
Las Vegas, NV
Me gusta la marca pero está en especial se me ha hecho muy ligera y muy líquida . No me cubre bien mis imperfecciones
Sammi P.
Springdale, AR
I didn't find this to be great with my skin, I have a mixture of oily and dry. It blended well and out didn't smell bad.
Kelley R.
Waterbury, CT
Review for: Beige 855A
It's a decent foundation, it covers well and it's not to pricey. They offer a great selection of shades, will definitely cover up your flaws. I'm not crazy about the applicator. They could improve that I'd purchase again. It's definitely easy to fit in your budget!
Anna B.
Albemarle, NC
Review for: Porcelain 853A
Wet N Wild performs like a much more expensive brand now and the times, they are a'changin'. I love the way this foundation blends. Wet N Wild gives buildable coverage with the only downside being the staying power.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Qamar  K.