Wet N Wild Ultimate Match SPF 15 Foundation uploaded by Baylee C.Wet N Wild Ultimate Match SPF 15 Foundation uploaded by Angelina A.

BY WET N WILD

Sometimes all you need is a simple, traditional foundation – a smooth formula that’s not too thick or too sheer, but is perfect for your everyday routine. This silky formula gives you just that by evening out flaws, protecting you with SPF, and giving you a semi-matte finish that lets your skin’s natural luminescence shine through.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Octinoxate 6.0%, Oxybenzone 2.0% INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Water/Eau, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Talc, Isopropyl Myristate, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Triacontanyl PVP, Triethanolamine, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Palmitate, Alumina, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Chlorphenesin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acrylates Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Methylisothiazolinone [+/-(MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007

• Iv been seeing this product on YouTube a lot lately. Every video ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation water proof and good for sensitive skin like m...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a foundation that won't leave an orange tin...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Mairangelica L.

Todos estos productos me hacen enloquecer. Son geniales y cuando veo alguno nuevo lo quiero probar en ese instante! este no es la excepcion. Se ve muy buena y no parece q maya a decepcionar. Las reseñas que he leido son muy buenas y me hace soñar con esta todos los dias...espero de verdad sea buena

All of these products make me mad. They are great and when I see something new you want to try at that moment! this is no exception. It looks very good and does not seem q Mayan disappoint. The reviews I've read are very good and makes me dream of this every day ... I really hope is good
Alexa M.
This foundation worked great for me. One of my cousins gave it to me once because she got it a few shades lighter than her tone and it was very easy to apply. I loved how it covered all my flaws but it made my face look natural. Couldn't even tell I had makeup on.
Jessica L.
Robesonia, PA
This was the first foundation I ever bought. It's good if you want light coverage. You can get fuller coverage by adding more layers. It has SPF 15 if you're looking for a foundation with sunscreen protection. It was pretty cheap, but still a decent foundation.
Sarah B.
I love wet n wild never seem to fail me till now I'm light skinned and thought great shade but it looks muddy it's heavy. Doesn't cover at all everything you can see way to well. Not happy with the products at all even blending SponGe didn't help
Jonbenet M.
It's a good foundation if you're looking to not spend a lot of money but a good product. It's an amazing foundation and I really recommend it for people who aren't good with makeup but are trying to learn how to use it.
Laura P.
Fridley, MN
It's fine. I've had better and I've had worse. It pulls a little warm-toned on my skin and doesn't last great. On the positive side, it didn't break me out.
AnnMarie W.
Spanaway, WA
I got this is the lightest shade they had and it was still too dark for me.It was very patchy even with expensive face primer.. Not worth the money to me.
Hallimah R.
Review for: (6 Pack) WET N WILD Ultimate Match Foundation SPF 15 - Porcelain
This SPF15 liquid foundation glides on weightlessly for sheer to medium coverage that never looks or feels heavy, chalky or dull. It evens out flaws with a semi-matte finish. The coverage is excellent. I alternate using the "ivory" or "porcelain" shade either of which woks well with my fair skin.
I first apply a moisturizer, then the liquid foundation. After which I apply under eye concealer and set with Rimmel "Stay Matte" pressed powder. It looks great and only needs an occasional touch up during the day (with some pressed powder).
Nicole H.
Baxter, KY
Review for: (6 Pack) WET N WILD Ultimate Match Foundation SPF 15 - Porcelain
Love the various shades porcelain is beautiful goes great with all my Makeup bleand great coverage is very impressive when I put it on it blends great. It's silky smooth and I recommend everyone to try it and trust me you wouldn't b disappointed I love it and I give it 5 complete stars and what can I say it's
WET N WILD
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
Review for: Ivory 852A
I was not impressed with this foundation, and I really wanted to be. It was so cheap and the shade matched my skin. But when I applied it, it ended up looking cakey and streaked on my skin. It didn't wear well throughout the day. I wouldn't buy this again.
Maida S.
Skokie, IL
Is this full coverage foundation? Is is easy to blend?
Samah A.
Fort Collins, CO
I've been looking for a foundation that won't leave an orange tint and won't make me too light, as I have a brown skin tone. Do they have brown shades? Good coverage?
Celeste C.
Iv been seeing this product on YouTube a lot lately. Every video I watch never talks about it affects on dry skin. I get dry patches when the winter comes around and I always have a hard time finding a drugstore foundation that doesn't cling to my dry spots and make them look even worse. How do you think this foundation will look on my skin?
abigail u.
Crawley
Is this foundation water proof and good for sensitive skin like mine?
Ditza V.
Is this product to be used with all skin types?