Wet N Wild Ultimate Match SPF 15 Foundation uploaded by Kala G.Wet N Wild Ultimate Match SPF 15 Foundation uploaded by Angelina A.Wet N Wild Ultimate Match SPF 15 Foundation uploaded by Baylee C.

BY WET N WILD

Sometimes all you need is a simple, traditional foundation – a smooth formula that’s not too thick or too sheer, but is perfect for your everyday routine. This silky formula gives you just that by evening out flaws, protecting you with SPF, and giving you a semi-matte finish that lets your skin’s natural luminescence shine through.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Octinoxate 6.0%, Oxybenzone 2.0% INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Water/Eau, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Talc, Isopropyl Myristate, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Triacontanyl PVP, Triethanolamine, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Palmitate, Alumina, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Chlorphenesin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acrylates Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Methylisothiazolinone [+/-(MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007

• Iv been seeing this product on YouTube a lot lately. Ever...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation water proof and good for sensitive ski...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a foundation that won't leave an or...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Maria V.
broadway
They’re foundation is amazing it feels great on your skin and it’s easy to blind and they have different kinds of colored foundations they have amazing texture and they cover so well it’s one of the best foundation I’ve ever tried
Stephanie K.
Hampton
I love that this has sun protection in it but it really isn't enough. I feel like I would need to re-apply it hourly to get proper sun protection. When first applied, it makes your skin look flawless but it does come off easily.
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
Review for: Ivory 852A more...
I was not impressed with this foundation, and I really wanted to be. It was so cheap and the shade matched my skin. But when I applied it, it ended up looking cakey and streaked on my skin. It didn't wear well throughout the day. I wouldn't buy this again.
Kyleigh T.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Review for: (6 Pack) WET N WILD Ultimate Match Foundation SPF 15 - Bisque more...
This foundation is alright. It's not my favorite but it is not the best either. The coverage is light but you can build it. I have oily skin and it held up in my skin for awhile but was not as long lasting as I would of preferred.
Lilly W.
cicero
Review for: (6 Pack) WET N WILD Ultimate Match Foundation SPF 15 - Porcelain more...
This prosecutor matches my skin tone great! This product has a very matte finish! Good for oily skin and dry skin!!!!!!!!!! This is very easy to apply!!!!!!!!!!! I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Tracy H.
This is my newest go to product! The price is amazing and it works as well as high priced foundations. It last all day and doesn't have negative affects on my sensitive skin. I will definitely buy again.
brittany n.
barberton
Review for: Bisque 856A more...
Iam in love with this foundation just bought it earlier and tried it later this evening and omg like i love it it was affordable and match my skin definitely recommend awesome product to use n buy
Chell O.
Review for: Nude 854A more...
No applicator. Shade matched perfectly. Dried too fast and it’s not full coverage. This product didn’t work personally for me it may work on others but it wasn’t such a good foundation for me
Josie C.
New Geneva, PA
I have a oily skin indicate very bad. I don't necessarily like it. It has really good coverage though. The prices good for a product. Deafly do you recommend to people who do not have a oily skin
Abby M.
New Holstein
Was very patchy and shades were a little on the darker side.  Got many uses out of this foundation but didn't last on my face long possibly needed setting powder.
Maida S.
Skokie, IL
Is this full coverage foundation? Is is easy to blend?
Samah A.
Fort Collins, CO
I've been looking for a foundation that won't leave an orange tint and won't make me too light, as I have a brown skin tone. Do they have brown shades? Good coverage?
Celeste C.
Iv been seeing this product on YouTube a lot lately. Every video I watch never talks about it affects on dry skin. I get dry patches when the winter comes around and I always have a hard time finding a drugstore foundation that doesn't cling to my dry spots and make them look even worse. How do you think this foundation will look on my skin?
abigail u.
Crawley
Is this foundation water proof and good for sensitive skin like mine?
Ditza V.
Is this product to be used with all skin types?