Wet N Wild Ultimate Eyebrow Enhancer (Pack of 2)

Wet N Wild Ultimate Eyebrow Enhancer (Pack of 2)Insta-worthy! Fill in and define your brows with our unique triangular pencil tip. It creates strokes small enough to look like your finest hairs and sharpens the edges of those brows with rub-resistant...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wet N Wild Ultimate Eyebrow Enhancer (Pack of 2)!
Fatima B.
Brooklyn, NY
Wet N Wild Ultimate Eyebrow Enhancer (Pack of 2) uploaded by Fatima B.
It is so easy to use. Blends very smoothly with the brow pencil. No harsh lines. Gives a natural brow look
Bella K.
N Charleston, SC
Wet N Wild Ultimate Eyebrow Enhancer (Pack of 2) uploaded by Bella K.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I actually love this eyebrow pencil!! I don’t really use it to fill in my brows as much as I just use it to create little hairs since I like the fluffy brow look now but it is perfect for that & I love how it’s angled
Rosalyn R.
Kew Gardens, NY
Wet N Wild Ultimate Eyebrow Enhancer (Pack of 2) uploaded by Rosalyn R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I decided to try this after using the Maybelline Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer Pencil for many years. The wet n wild brow pencil was pretty good. The formula is quite creamy so if not careful, it can be smudged easily. To avoid that, I use the Believe Beauty clear brow gel. I might consider getting this again.
Brianna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Wet N Wild Ultimate Eyebrow Enhancer (Pack of 2) uploaded by Brianna L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my favorite brow products! It is a bit waxier than I’d like, but it’s easy to use! Great pigment and the shape of the product really helps with shaping my brows!
Annette A.
Wet N Wild Ultimate Eyebrow Enhancer (Pack of 2) uploaded by Annette A.
Wet N Wild Ultimate Eyebrow Enhancer (Pack of 2) uploaded by Annette A.
Purchased at: CVS
Great for eyebrows always use them on the go especially so easy to apply ! My fav 10/10
Franceska M.
Philadelphia, PA
I’m obsessed with this brow product. It works amazing on my eyebrows and makes them look super natural
Kelly H.
Neenah, WI
I enjoy the Wet N Wild Ultimate Eyebrow Enhancer (Pack of 2) because it is super easy to apply and use! I use it to fill in my eye brows and it works really well! It’s super cheap and is great quality! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a cheap good eye brow product
Lisa L.
Nolensville, TN
Really impressed with this brow pencil. The shape is perfect and makes my brows look natural. It’s the only liner I’ve found that really matches with my ash brown eyebrows.
Alyssa F.
Falls City
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite eyebrow pencil. I have tried many others and with the angled tip makes attaining the perfect shape so much easier. The colors matched well and It lasts forever so once you buy this, you will never go back to another brow pencil.
Jaiden B.
Tucson, AZ
Love these. Love the shape of the color stick. The lines aren’t harsh, and keep the brow natural, which is what I prefer for my eyebrows

Looking for your answer?