BY WET N WILD

Brows frame and define your face, so achieve arch-envy inducing brows with this all-you-need kit of 6 essential tools.

INGREDIENTS (Brow Powder and Highlighter) Talc, Boron Nitride, Nylon-12, Magnesium Myristate, Ethyl Macadamiate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Polybutene, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, o-Cymen-5-ol, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Carmine/CI 75470]. 0715 INGREDIENTS (Wax) Polybutene, Synthetic Beeswax, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Pentaerythrityl Adipate/Caprate/Caprylate/Heptanoate, Talc, Silica Dimethyl Silyate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, VP/VA Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Yellow 5 Lake/CI 19140, Red 6/CI 15850.

• Where can I find this? I have searched everywhere and have yet to...2 Answers
  • Does it only come with one stencil? are there many shades to fill...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I have this and I use it literally everyday. It's amazing. It comes with tweezers, brow stencils, brow gel, brow brush, and brow powder to blend your brows in and make them look on point. If you're looking for a quick easy way to fill in those brows then this is an inexpensive way to go " in 15 reviews
Laura Z.
I've never used a browser filler and for it being my first time using it I fell in love it it. it was about 3 or 4 dollars and it is animal cruelty free. I absolutely love the elf brand if you are not looking to spent a lot of money. and the back comes with instructions for first time users that's a big plus.
Sandy J.
Cheap, fun little kit. Comes with 3 brow shades, 1 highlighter, and 1 brow wax on one side. With tweezers and a dual head tool plus some brow stencils. I really only use it for the brow colors and wax. My brows are kind of there so I usually just need to touch it up.
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
This didn't work at all fir my brows. It says universal but it definetly is not. I'm glad the price was good so I wasn't out a lot of money, but I don't recommend them because they say universal and they definetly are not.
Emily H.
I use this every day and love it! I don't use the wax because it makes the colors 10× darker, but I use the colors to fill in my brows. I have yet to try out the stencil because I freehand my brows.
Dasani S.
Jersey City, NJ
This product is very good because it contains many things. It is very easy to apply or use because they give you stencals for beginers. I had bought it at my local TJ MAX for which i bought it for 12.99. If I saw this product in a store again I would buy it again
Cheyenne J.
La Mesa, CA
I bought this kit and have used the wax in it so far and I like it! The colors look good and it is nice that the kit comes with everything you need in it and it's easy to travel with!
Kelli M.
Glen Ellyn, IL
This is a great product for the price! Wide range of colors and love the wax as well as the powders. The stencils look great, but are very difficult to actually use.
Courtney M.
I am very particular about the shape and color of my eyebrows and this produc had been absolutely one of the best I've used for my eyebrows I am in love with this product
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
I use this on a daily bases it works well the colors match my brows and my skin tone and last so long I have had mine for almost a year.
Jesenia F.
Lansing, IL
The best drug store brow kit ever! Also super affordable and the pigmentation is perfect. Last all day I would recommend this over any other high end kit!
Emma Y.
Where can I find this? I have searched everywhere and have yet to find it, except on Amazon.
Katelyn H.
Does it only come with one stencil? are there many shades to fill your eyebrows in with? cause I have super dark eyebrows