BY WET N WILD

Brows frame and define your face, so achieve arch-envy inducing brows with this all-you-need kit of 6 essential tools.

INGREDIENTS (Brow Powder and Highlighter) Talc, Boron Nitride, Nylon-12, Magnesium Myristate, Ethyl Macadamiate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Polybutene, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, o-Cymen-5-ol, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Carmine/CI 75470]. 0715 INGREDIENTS (Wax) Polybutene, Synthetic Beeswax, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Pentaerythrityl Adipate/Caprate/Caprylate/Heptanoate, Talc, Silica Dimethyl Silyate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, VP/VA Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Yellow 5 Lake/CI 19140, Red 6/CI 15850.

• Where can I find this? I have searched everywhere and have yet to...2 Answers
  • Does it only come with one stencil? are there many shades to fill...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I have this and I use it literally everyday. It's amazing. It comes with tweezers, brow stencils, brow gel, brow brush, and brow powder to blend your brows in and make them look on point. If you're looking for a quick easy way to fill in those brows then this is an inexpensive way to go " in 15 reviews
Audra H.
Salyersville, KY
I find this product very to use! Love that it comes with three different stencil options, three different brow colors, a brow highlight, and two brow gels. It's a great deal for the price! I would highly recommend it!
Christian H.
San Pablo, CA
A great powder product. I find it to be very beginner friendly. The colors are quite nice. They are a more cool tone which looks a lot more natural on the brows.
matison k.
Mocksville, NC
I don't really believe in stencil kits, but I really enjoyed using Wet n Wild's. I bought it from Walgreens and it was a decent price. I would defineitly buy again because they last me so long.
The pencil is a little hard. But I'd say for the price you pay, it's good enough. It was a little hard for me to use at first but I got used to it. It just takes a little bit of practice.
Wendy R.
Los Angeles, CA
At First I Thought It Wasn't Going To Work, But Once I Got Used To It; It Became My Go To Lot For Everything. It Comes With Brow Comb, Tweezers , Brow Brush And Stencils . I Mean What Can You Ask More. Love How It Gives You Instructions. Till This Day I Haven't Stop Buying Them.
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
Just picked this up from walgreens and I'm super impressed! this definitely looks like something I'll use a lot and repurchase. it comes with absolutely everything you need! different fillers, wax, highlight, stencils, tweezers, brow comb, and brow brush. I believe it was about $7. I thought it was pretty awesome for the price! would recommend!
Brandi W.
Peru, IN
Love this kit! Eyebrows have never been easier to do until I got this kit. There are guides, brow wax to prep and set your brows and colors you can mix to get the perfect shade. The price was good and I would definitely purchase it again...probably soon because my daughter got into it!
Jami D.
Long Beach, CA
I have tried almost every type of eyebrow kit there is and I always come back to this Wet And Wild kit. Why? It's truly the best. You can get it at any drug store, it's cheap, cheap, cheap, and it is the only set I've ever found that lasts all day, looks natural, and is eay to use.
Jamie B.
Lovington, NM
This is a decent kit for it's price. You get 2 stencils, tweezers, a brush, and a gel, powder, and cream. The packaging is durable and strong. I am a first time user who now uses this product daily, as well as using the stencils to help form the template for waxing.
Emily C.
Metamora, IL
Emma Y.
Where can I find this? I have searched everywhere and have yet to find it, except on Amazon.
Katelyn H.
Does it only come with one stencil? are there many shades to fill your eyebrows in with? cause I have super dark eyebrows