BY WET N WILD

Brows frame and define your face, so achieve arch-envy inducing brows with this all-you-need kit of 6 essential tools.

INGREDIENTS (Brow Powder and Highlighter) Talc, Boron Nitride, Nylon-12, Magnesium Myristate, Ethyl Macadamiate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Polybutene, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, o-Cymen-5-ol, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Carmine/CI 75470]. 0715 INGREDIENTS (Wax) Polybutene, Synthetic Beeswax, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Pentaerythrityl Adipate/Caprate/Caprylate/Heptanoate, Talc, Silica Dimethyl Silyate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, VP/VA Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Yellow 5 Lake/CI 19140, Red 6/CI 15850.

• Where can I find this? I have searched everywhere and have yet to...2 Answers
  • Does it only come with one stencil? are there many shades to fill...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I have this and I use it literally everyday. It's amazing. It comes with tweezers, brow stencils, brow gel, brow brush, and brow powder to blend your brows in and make them look on point. If you're looking for a quick easy way to fill in those brows then this is an inexpensive way to go " in 15 reviews
Karlee B.
Columbus, OH
The stencils are a bit too large for my natural eyebrow shape, but it is good to make a straight line for the bottom of my brow. I don't like the split in the stencil because it covers the arch, and that's a part I would use if I could.
Jen L.
Glendale, CA
I've tried high end brow kits, but this is by far the best. It's easy to use, the colors go on smooth and have a lot of pigment so you don't have to put of ton on. I live in LA and these brow powders will stay on all day, even when it's 100 degrees and I'm sweating. Plus, the price is amazing. I LOVE this brow kit.
Kelly M.
Katy, TX
It's a nice product for the price, but the shades don't really match my brows and the stencil is pretty hard to use. I like the little brush it comes with. I'm considering investing in a better product.
Heather C.
Lake Village, AR
Ive NEVER done my brows before and with this kit it was very easy to do. I have patchy and light eyebrows and wanted them to look nice for a dinner i have to go to and it was easy with this kit to fill them in and have them looking nice
Christine P.
N Branford, CT
For an inexpensive, drug store brow product this works very well. I really only use 2 of the shades but they happen to match my brows perfectly. The powder applies nicely and stays in place. I do suggest setting with a clear brow gel.
Astrid K.
Fort Worth, TX
Great little brow kit. I like that it comes with 3 stencils. It was around $5 at Walgreens. You can't go wrong with this, just don't go too heavy on the wax, as it can get stiff and tacky.
Rebecca L.
Las cruces, NM
This is my daily go to brow kit. The colors match so darn perfect, it blends amazingly, and I love all the accessories that come it the kit. The price is great, it's very pigmented, and it's extremely long lasting!
Destiny W.
Maspeth, NY
This was perfect for my friend with no shape . Not really for me . I would rather had gotten the 2 in 1 eyebrow pencil from elf . It was cheaper and u like it more. The paper has to be taped on and makes things more difficult
Kenya B.
Everett, WA
This the first step to making my eyebrows beautiful ..I love the stencil that comes included and usually I mix the powder together to form my perfect eyebrows and the price is spectacular
Kara P.
Radford, VA
This is by far the best eyebrow kit. If you are on a budget and you don't want to look like you've painted your eyebrows on, you must give this a try.
You can find this at any retail or drug store.
Emma Y.
Where can I find this? I have searched everywhere and have yet to find it, except on Amazon.
Katelyn H.
Does it only come with one stencil? are there many shades to fill your eyebrows in with? cause I have super dark eyebrows