BY WET N WILD

Brows frame and define your face, so achieve arch-envy inducing brows with this all-you-need kit of 6 essential tools.

INGREDIENTS (Brow Powder and Highlighter) Talc, Boron Nitride, Nylon-12, Magnesium Myristate, Ethyl Macadamiate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Polybutene, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, o-Cymen-5-ol, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Carmine/CI 75470]. 0715 INGREDIENTS (Wax) Polybutene, Synthetic Beeswax, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Pentaerythrityl Adipate/Caprate/Caprylate/Heptanoate, Talc, Silica Dimethyl Silyate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, VP/VA Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Yellow 5 Lake/CI 19140, Red 6/CI 15850.

• Where can I find this? I have searched everywhere and have yet to...2 Answers
  • Does it only come with one stencil? are there many shades to fill...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
DeLayne S.
Brows are the frame of your face and Co.oletes any look so this is a must have for any makeup collection!!
Kerstin C.
Still learning how to use it. Havent had any issues with the pencil it self. Still working out the kinks
Kandice S.
Bremerton
I have issues with my brows and this helps me out alot I lost love it need to go and get yourself some
Donata R.
Etowah, NC
it's an average stencil kit, nothing exciting. nothing new. it works. yes lots of room for improvement.
Hollie H.
Sandy , UT
Not a bad little brow kit for the money! Stays on pretty well except on really sweltering summer days.
Courtney M.
I am not really a fan on eyebrow stencil kits, but this was just fine. I just don't stencil brows well
Brooke R.
I clicked the wrong product and it won't let me go back so I had to write something to move on sorry
Tammy N.
Kingsport, TN
I have used this some and i like it..my brows are blond and this has helped me shape and fill mine in
Faith H.
Middlesboro, KY
Works pretty good! Your eye brows stayed filled in for a while! Make them even look fuller and pretty
Cate L.
Claremont , NH
Absolutely love this kit! Best of all its super affordable and accesible at your local drug stores.
Emma Y.
Where can I find this? I have searched everywhere and have yet to find it, except on Amazon.
Katelyn H.
Does it only come with one stencil? are there many shades to fill your eyebrows in with? cause I have super dark eyebrows