Wet N Wild Ultimate Brow™ Highlighter uploaded by Alexis P.Wet N Wild Ultimate Brow™ Highlighter uploaded by Lizzette G.

BY WET N WILD

Instantly awaken your eyes with this brow lifting and enhancing pencil. Apply directly under the arch of your brow from the inner corner of your eye towards the outer edge to open up your entire eye area. Your little secret to look wide-awake, no matter how little sleep you’ve had!

Octyldodecanol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Silica, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) WaxCire de carnauba, Beeswax/Cire d'abeille, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Kaolin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Nylon-12, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-dibutyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Bismuth Oxychloride/CI 77163, Carmine/CI 75470, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499.

Buy on Walgreens
Malorie K.
Chesapeake, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the wet and wild highlighters it's very very reasonably priced so typically get this product at Walmart or dollar tree. It's a good product for the price or if you need a quick highlighter. I would recommend it!
Valerie B.
Zimmerman, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best inner water line pencil! Brightens up my eyes to a natural, non-white state. Creamy, easy to apply and at under $5 you can't go wrong! I will forever purchase this, it's replaced my Benefit Eye Bright!
Liz H.
Harleysville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this highlighter pencil. I use it every day to outline my brows. I then fill in my brows and then blend the highlighter in. I wish the stick came in a smaller size. It can be a little bulky. But other than that I love this product.
Kelsi S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this highlighter after reading good reviews of it online. However, I wasn’t pleased with it. It doesn’t blend well and the color doesn’t show up on me. It’s kind of pointless. Don’t waste your money.
Maci S.
Scottsdale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a big fan of wet n wild! I'm always looking for a brow highlighter since my skin is so fair. I tried it and really like it. It's very pigmented, and blends easily. It stays on all day long, and it's super cheap, but high quality! It's small enough to carry in your purse, and truly brightens and lifts the eyebrow. The only issue I do have is that it is a very pink color, so it looks a little odd if I don't use some sort of powder over it to lessen the color. Otherwise, this is amazing and everyone should buy it now! I bought mine at My local Target.
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a New* Wet n Wild Product and I Love anything that's brow lifting or brightening! I want to like it and I'm going to try and use it more but I feel like it's just toooo much! For the price though it's definitely worth a try! & it does look great on the inner corners. May not be my favorite but I love Wet n Wild so I'm gonna make this work!!!!!
Lyndi L.
Signal Mtn, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brow highlighter reminds me a lot of Benefit's High Brow, which I used for a couple years back in high school. This dupe is actually A LOT better--it's incredibly creamy and easier to blend than High Brow. The pencil is very soft so you have to sharpen every couple uses. That being said, you get a ton of product for little money. I will continue to purchase instead of High Brow!
Lauren D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product overall, BUT when you first open the package make sure to rub off the outer layer on the pencil tip. When I first used it, it applied chalky and rough. Once you use up that outer layer it will apply smooth and blend much easier. It is a very pink toned highlight, so might not work for certain skin tones.
Angela P.
Hoffman Est, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this brow highlighter to clean my brows up after I've filled them. My brows look so sharp and clean. I use my finger to blend it out and it blends beautifully. It's so affordable, I'd definitely buy it again. I'd totally recommend it to friends and family.
Sarah O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Don't know why there isn't more talk about this! This is so easy to apply and on my fair skin, this looks beautiful under the brows and makes me look overall more put together. I think it is a little chalky but for the price I can't complain!