BY WET N WILD

Brows frame and define your face, so achieve arch-envy inducing brows with this all-you-need kit of 6 essential tools.

INGREDIENTS (Brow Powder and Highlighter) Talc, Boron Nitride, Nylon-12, Magnesium Myristate, Ethyl Macadamiate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Polybutene, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, o-Cymen-5-ol, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Carmine/CI 75470]. 0715 INGREDIENTS (Wax) Polybutene, Synthetic Beeswax, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Pentaerythrityl Adipate/Caprate/Caprylate/Heptanoate, Talc, Silica Dimethyl Silyate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, VP/VA Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Yellow 5 Lake/CI 19140, Red 6/CI 15850.

Buy on ULTA
  • "I have this and I use it literally everyday. It's amazing. It comes with tweezers, brow stencils, brow gel, brow brush, and brow powder to blend your brows in and make them look on point. If you're looking for a quick easy way to fill in those brows then this is an inexpensive way to go " in 15 reviews
Ciara C.
Amelia , OH
It gets the job done but that’s about it. It comes with little stencils which don’t help much at all. The wax gets very dirty and the powders oxidized after about 5 minutes. It’s okay to do something quick but if you want quality I would not recommend this.
Nikki F.
Tupelo, MS
Didn’t really care for this product. It didn’t go on well and it didn’t last long either. I may give it another try someday but for now NO
Ebony T.
Fort Worth
I did not like this product because as soon as i applied it , my brows rubbed off. I wouldn’t recommend
Erika O.
Buena Park , CA
It’s not as pigmented as I’d like it to be. I most likely won’t buy it again. It’s not as long lasting as other wet and wild eyebrow pallets I’ve used in the last have been. I would recommend it to any teen starting to try eyebrow products
Jennifer A.
San Francisco
I have used it a few times because i cant really outline my eyebrows & the colors don’t go with me.
Kiana J.
Hilo, HI
I only ended up using one color from this pallet. It was fantastic and really blended, but it felt like a waste to buy the whole thing for just this one color.
Viola G.
This stuff really didn't give me what i wanted..at first it gave my brows great color but it faded away..
Pamela T.
Used on my sister but stencils are alittle hard to apply flat to face for perfect shape. Colora are good and blendable.
Karlee B.
Columbus, OH
The stencils are a bit too large for my natural eyebrow shape, but it is good to make a straight line for the bottom of my brow. I don't like the split in the stencil because it covers the arch, and that's a part I would use if I could.
Shanae T.
El Paso, TX
Not a fan of the stencils. Both powder and gel forms are great pencils too. Depends on what works best for you. Overall its ok
Emma Y.
Where can I find this? I have searched everywhere and have yet to find it, except on Amazon.
Katelyn H.
Does it only come with one stencil? are there many shades to fill your eyebrows in with? cause I have super dark eyebrows
lay l.
Kansas City
Does this rub off easily