BY WET N WILD

Brows frame and define your face, so achieve arch-envy inducing brows with this all-you-need kit of 6 essential tools.

INGREDIENTS (Brow Powder and Highlighter) Talc, Boron Nitride, Nylon-12, Magnesium Myristate, Ethyl Macadamiate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Polybutene, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, o-Cymen-5-ol, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Carmine/CI 75470]. 0715 INGREDIENTS (Wax) Polybutene, Synthetic Beeswax, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Pentaerythrityl Adipate/Caprate/Caprylate/Heptanoate, Talc, Silica Dimethyl Silyate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, VP/VA Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Yellow 5 Lake/CI 19140, Red 6/CI 15850.

Buy on ULTA
  • "I have this and I use it literally everyday. It's amazing. It comes with tweezers, brow stencils, brow gel, brow brush, and brow powder to blend your brows in and make them look on point. If you're looking for a quick easy way to fill in those brows then this is an inexpensive way to go " in 15 reviews
Wendy B.
Fresno, CA
At First I Thought It Wasn't Going To Work, But Once I Got Used To It; It Became My Go To Lot For Everything. It Comes With Brow Comb, Tweezers , Brow Brush And Stencils . I Mean What Can You Ask More. Love How It Gives You Instructions. Till This Day I Haven't Stop Buying Them.
Brandi W.
Peru, IN
Love this kit! Eyebrows have never been easier to do until I got this kit. There are guides, brow wax to prep and set your brows and colors you can mix to get the perfect shade. The price was good and I would definitely purchase it again...probably soon because my daughter got into it!
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
Just picked this up from walgreens and I'm super impressed! this definitely looks like something I'll use a lot and repurchase. it comes with absolutely everything you need! different fillers, wax, highlight, stencils, tweezers, brow comb, and brow brush. I believe it was about $7. I thought it was pretty awesome for the price! would recommend!
Jami D.
Long Beach, CA
I have tried almost every type of eyebrow kit there is and I always come back to this Wet And Wild kit. Why? It's truly the best. You can get it at any drug store, it's cheap, cheap, cheap, and it is the only set I've ever found that lasts all day, looks natural, and is eay to use.
Jamie B.
Lovington, NM
This is a decent kit for it's price. You get 2 stencils, tweezers, a brush, and a gel, powder, and cream. The packaging is durable and strong. I am a first time user who now uses this product daily, as well as using the stencils to help form the template for waxing.
Laura Z.
I've never used a browser filler and for it being my first time using it I fell in love it it. it was about 3 or 4 dollars and it is animal cruelty free. I absolutely love the elf brand if you are not looking to spent a lot of money. and the back comes with instructions for first time users that's a big plus.
Emily C.
Metamora, IL
Sandy J.
Cheap, fun little kit. Comes with 3 brow shades, 1 highlighter, and 1 brow wax on one side. With tweezers and a dual head tool plus some brow stencils. I really only use it for the brow colors and wax. My brows are kind of there so I usually just need to touch it up.
Jen L.
Glendale, CA
I've tried high end brow kits, but this is by far the best. It's easy to use, the colors go on smooth and have a lot of pigment so you don't have to put of ton on. I live in LA and these brow powders will stay on all day, even when it's 100 degrees and I'm sweating. Plus, the price is amazing. I LOVE this brow kit.
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
This didn't work at all fir my brows. It says universal but it definetly is not. I'm glad the price was good so I wasn't out a lot of money, but I don't recommend them because they say universal and they definetly are not.
Emma Y.
Where can I find this? I have searched everywhere and have yet to find it, except on Amazon.
Katelyn H.
Does it only come with one stencil? are there many shades to fill your eyebrows in with? cause I have super dark eyebrows
lay l.
Kansas City
Does this rub off easily