BY WET N WILD

Brows frame and define your face, so achieve arch-envy inducing brows with this all-you-need kit of 6 essential tools.

INGREDIENTS (Brow Powder and Highlighter) Talc, Boron Nitride, Nylon-12, Magnesium Myristate, Ethyl Macadamiate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Polybutene, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, o-Cymen-5-ol, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Carmine/CI 75470]. 0715 INGREDIENTS (Wax) Polybutene, Synthetic Beeswax, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Pentaerythrityl Adipate/Caprate/Caprylate/Heptanoate, Talc, Silica Dimethyl Silyate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, VP/VA Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Yellow 5 Lake/CI 19140, Red 6/CI 15850.

Buy on ULTA
  • "I have this and I use it literally everyday. It's amazing. It comes with tweezers, brow stencils, brow gel, brow brush, and brow powder to blend your brows in and make them look on point. If you're looking for a quick easy way to fill in those brows then this is an inexpensive way to go " in 15 reviews
Stacy B.
Absolutely love it!!! It goes on well and it's very precise and easy to use. It's my daily go to over any pencil any day. I literally use it every day and get compliments on my brows all the tkme
Sue D.
Fairfield, OH
Wet N Wild has always been tried and true for many years and their products have grown so much. I really love this eyebrow kit. It gives me a natural look not a sharper look. 10/10
Kortney H.
Scottsville, KY
This product has great packaging and lots of options but I have never been good with a stencil and this didn’t go as great as I had hoped for. It may work for someone else but it didn’t really work for me!
Livie G.
Delano, MN
was never good at brows at 1st but one I tried this bad boy there was no stopping me I'm not the best but I'm better and I still use it because I like the powders and the colors
Sarah H.
Madison, WI
I bought this kit because I wanted to try filling out my brows. I have naturally thick brows, so I haven't ever felt the need to fill them in before, but I wanted to see what it was like. Overall, I thought my brows looked pretty nice after application. I was able to use a combination of the darker shades to match my brow color and with a little work I was able to blend it in. The highlight is beautiful and worked wonderfully under my brow, but it has A LOT of fall out, so much so that I feel like I'm wasting so much product ever time I try to use it. I think the gel was my main issue with the kit. It applies very clumpy, is hard to blend out, and made my eyebrows feel very stiff, even when I only used a little. Shortly after using this kit, I started breaking out in my brows, which I never do. I don't know whether it's the product itself or just my eyebrows since they're not used to product, but I wasn't very happy with the results.
Erin Z.
I used this product on a client this weekend. It was amazing. I purchased this product at Walgreens. It was amazing. Kit comes with three brow shades light medium and dark. Shades are very pigmented. Kit also has a highlight shade and wax. It has three tools spooly, tweezers and brush. It does come with stencils as well small, medium and large. Amazing product for an amazing price. Cruelty free. Paraben, sulfate and gluten free.
Donna M.
Seneca, SC
Great kit with color options and highlighter. 3 good stencil options from subtle/everyday to dramatic. Comes with tweezers, which I haven't used, but good to have if you're throwing the kit in a makeup bag for travel. Brow brush included as well. The angle brush for the brow powder is good, even though it's tiny. Good coverage and the color lasts all day!
Michelle B.
Emmett, ID
I use this nearly every day. I love that it has 3 brow colors to choose from so I can mix and match to suit my eye look that day. Once applied, it stays put until I remove it. It is also great for travel as it comes with tweezers, a spoolie and a double sided applicator.
Natalie W.
Bluefield, WV
My go to eyebrow kit. Works just as well as any other eyebrow powder and lasts long and is super durable. I was using the two faced eyebrow kit before buying this one and I can honestly say the two faced kit works a little better, but the wet n wild is a close second and is so much cheaper.
Karlee B.
Columbus, OH
The stencils are a bit too large for my natural eyebrow shape, but it is good to make a straight line for the bottom of my brow. I don't like the split in the stencil because it covers the arch, and that's a part I would use if I could.
Emma Y.
Where can I find this? I have searched everywhere and have yet to find it, except on Amazon.
Katelyn H.
Does it only come with one stencil? are there many shades to fill your eyebrows in with? cause I have super dark eyebrows
lay l.
Kansas City
Does this rub off easily