BY WET N WILD

Brows frame and define your face, so achieve arch-envy inducing brows with this all-you-need kit of 6 essential tools.

INGREDIENTS (Brow Powder and Highlighter) Talc, Boron Nitride, Nylon-12, Magnesium Myristate, Ethyl Macadamiate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Polybutene, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, o-Cymen-5-ol, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Carmine/CI 75470]. 0715 INGREDIENTS (Wax) Polybutene, Synthetic Beeswax, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Pentaerythrityl Adipate/Caprate/Caprylate/Heptanoate, Talc, Silica Dimethyl Silyate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, VP/VA Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Yellow 5 Lake/CI 19140, Red 6/CI 15850.

• Where can I find this? I have searched everywhere and hav...2 Answers
  • Does it only come with one stencil? are there many shades...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I have this and I use it literally everyday. It's amazing. It comes with tweezers, brow stencils, brow gel, brow brush, and brow powder to blend your brows in and make them look on point. If you're looking for a quick easy way to fill in those brows then this is an inexpensive way to go " in 15 reviews
Nikki F.
Galveston
This is a great beginner brow kit. If you have never done your brows before it helps with giving you an idea on how to shape them with the stencils. Powder is used to fill in the brow making a sharp defined brow and the pomade will help keep them in place. I have moved onto using a pencil and powder but love this kit!
Maria C.
Indianapolis
I just recently purchased this product the other day. I recently used it this morning and lemme tell you, if you seriously never done your brows before this is seriously a life saver. It even has some stencils, wax, tweezers, etc. I definitely recommend buying this! It is fairly cheap for a big product.
Ciara C.
Amelia , OH
It gets the job done but that’s about it. It comes with little stencils which don’t help much at all. The wax gets very dirty and the powders oxidized after about 5 minutes. It’s okay to do something quick but if you want quality I would not recommend this.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
This brow product is awesome, it darkens my brows while still looking natural. I use a thin brush to make natural strokes to fill out my already bushy brows and this really helps to achieve my desired look.
Nathalia S.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my new staple. Upon first use I began getting compliments. This was weird to me because I had always done my eyebrows, but apparently unbeknown to the world. My arch was now perfect and with the different color powders I was able to get the perfect natural semi dark eyebrow look. This product deserves ten thumbs up. I am actually finishing it and am on to my second kit.
Dana R.
Hubert, NC
Love this brow compact. The colors work well with my brow color, making the application look natural. For people who are just starting to do their brows this product is particularly nice because it comes with stencils. The wax in it is awesome for keeping your no so hard work in place.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
This was my first brow kit. The tools are just tool small and it’s hard to get a feel of when you use quality products. I know you don’t want to start expensive but I don’t really recommend this one either. I didn’t like it that much but it didn’t apply okay. Just shades and tools I didn’t like much.
Katy P.
Wilmington
Love the wet and wild ultimate Universal stencil kit. The colors are amazing and the stencils took me a little while to use because I have never used them before but I really like the brow wax that keeps the eyelashes in place. The whole kid is amazing definitely like the highlighter also it is an awesome kit
Nhi N.
Memphis, tn
I think this product is very affordable and simple. Nice simple colors are great for every day look. They are nice and pigmented but not too heavy. I think the shimmering effect of them. Very flattering when you wear it with red lipstick and blue contact lenses
Bella M.
This is a perfect set. I cannot believe wet n wild went this far. It comes with eyebrow stencils, lil brow brush to brush off your eyebrows, and a lil tweezer!!! It's a perfect set! With natural MATTE shades! Guys it is perfect to have to carry! I love it! ❤
Emma Y.
Where can I find this? I have searched everywhere and have yet to find it, except on Amazon.
Katelyn H.
Does it only come with one stencil? are there many shades to fill your eyebrows in with? cause I have super dark eyebrows