BY WET N WILD

Brows frame and define your face, so achieve arch-envy inducing brows with this all-you-need kit of 6 essential tools.

INGREDIENTS (Brow Powder and Highlighter) Talc, Boron Nitride, Nylon-12, Magnesium Myristate, Ethyl Macadamiate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Polybutene, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, o-Cymen-5-ol, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Carmine/CI 75470]. 0715 INGREDIENTS (Wax) Polybutene, Synthetic Beeswax, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Pentaerythrityl Adipate/Caprate/Caprylate/Heptanoate, Talc, Silica Dimethyl Silyate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, VP/VA Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Yellow 5 Lake/CI 19140, Red 6/CI 15850.

Buy on ULTA
  • "I have this and I use it literally everyday. It's amazing. It comes with tweezers, brow stencils, brow gel, brow brush, and brow powder to blend your brows in and make them look on point. If you're looking for a quick easy way to fill in those brows then this is an inexpensive way to go " in 15 reviews
Cami P.
Appleton
Recently purchased. I didn’t want to spend a lot and was looking to try a powder. I am so glad I did! This works great for me (newbie)
It comes with different brow shades, a wax, and a highlight color, as well as a mini spoolie, tweezers, and foam brush. Also included are eyebrow stencils. I found those a little more difficult to use, so I just free hand. Will definitely buy again, or try to find just the wax and medium brown color since I don’t need the light and dark browns.
Maria C.
Indianapolis
I just recently purchased this product the other day. I recently used it this morning and lemme tell you, if you seriously never done your brows before this is seriously a life saver. It even has some stencils, wax, tweezers, etc. I definitely recommend buying this! It is fairly cheap for a big product.
Taina T.
Naples
I use this brow kit everyday and i think its really good for a powder. I have went in the pool or in water and my eyebrows were still there. It also works for different hair colors and comes with a tweezer which i think is nice to have
Alyssa L.
I can not praise Wet n wild enough for their products but this one takes the cake! It has everything you need for your brow needs! It’s a great little accessory to throw in ur bag or take with you on vacation! I absolutely love the pigmentation in each shadow and the tiny tweezers and brow brush are so easy to use!
Ciara C.
Amelia , OH
It gets the job done but that’s about it. It comes with little stencils which don’t help much at all. The wax gets very dirty and the powders oxidized after about 5 minutes. It’s okay to do something quick but if you want quality I would not recommend this.
Megan M.
USA
The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best
Erika O.
Buena Park , CA
It’s not as pigmented as I’d like it to be. I most likely won’t buy it again. It’s not as long lasting as other wet and wild eyebrow pallets I’ve used in the last have been. I would recommend it to any teen starting to try eyebrow products
Marissa N.
Fleming Island, FL
My mom bought this for me and told me that my brows need some help (ouch) but I gave it a shot and it’s not bad. I have blue eyes & brown hair and it worked well. Easy to apply and I probably use it on a regular basis now.
Lisa S.
Waco
Love love ❤️ this kit very easy and convenient to use and use most of the time depending on what looking I am going for. Very good price and goes great with black, brown, light brown eye colors. Once used all I will definitely go buy this and keep in stock.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
This brow product is awesome, it darkens my brows while still looking natural. I use a thin brush to make natural strokes to fill out my already bushy brows and this really helps to achieve my desired look.
Emma Y.
Where can I find this? I have searched everywhere and have yet to find it, except on Amazon.
Katelyn H.
Does it only come with one stencil? are there many shades to fill your eyebrows in with? cause I have super dark eyebrows
lay l.
Kansas City
Does this rub off easily