BY WET N WILD

Instantly awaken your eyes with this brow lifting and enhancing pencil. Apply directly under the arch of your brow from the inner corner of your eye towards the outer edge to open up your entire eye area. Your little secret to look wide-awake, no matter how little sleep you’ve had!

Octyldodecanol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Silica, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) WaxCire de carnauba, Beeswax/Cire d'abeille, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Kaolin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Nylon-12, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-dibutyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Bismuth Oxychloride/CI 77163, Carmine/CI 75470, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499.

Joy P.
Love this ultrabrow in a nude color. The pencil is soft on the skin. Looks great at a highlight under the brows or on the waterline. Wet n wild is really killing the game right now ! Would recommend to anyone :) wet n wild Ultimate Brow Highlighter
Alicia B.
Jasper
This is smooth for application but unfortunately the pencil broke multiple times every single time I would attempt to sharpen it. Wetnwild still continues to amaze me with the price and value of their products though. Please be aware that this really doesn’t have any sheer or shimmer in it and is merely a pink shade.
Katie B.
Rochester
This is great as an eyeshadow base for dark or bright colors, just lay some down with a flat brush then apply pigment. Also works well in the lower waterline to wake up your eyes and conceal redness. The wood can be sharp, there, however. The only thing that would make this better would be to make it plastic.
Kristin Ann S.
Don’t use this on your upper lip. I made that mistake to highlight my Cupid’s brow & im all broken out there. It’s like a dupe for benefit high brow. This makes the best waterline/inner corner/carve out brows product. It was $3.99 so I got all 3 in the display I was so confident blind buying I knew I would love it. I do too! Wnw is stepping up their game. You would not know this isn’t a high end pencil! I’d pay $15 for this! Wnw used to be super cheap but they are coming out w lots of new stuff all the time which is awesome. I carve out my brows then smudge the wnw w a QTip. This is amazing!!
I love love this product, it blends so easily in the under and over your brow. It adds the final oomph to your make up look. It is pretty heavy and quite creamy and thick. You can honestly get away with unplucked brows with this. Just line out your brows if you're in a rush.
Devi R.
Boston
I actually bough this product because I thought it would be an effective dupe for the fake awake eye pencil by tarte. I'm pretty sure this is the only way I've actually used this product but I really like it. Very smooth consistency and a very similar dupe.
Kara P.
Radford, VA
LOVE THIS! I never could get the right color to highlight my brow bone with powder. The cream powders wet too thick and flaky at the end of the day. I noticed this highlight pencil when I was getting new eyebrow powder.
This highlighter is amazing. It goes on smooth and isn’t heavy. I can put it exactly where I want it on my brow bone every time. It doesn’t flake and it stays put.
Shyan B.
Chesapeake
Overall I'm pleased with it but it tends to get hung up a little on my eyelid and you have to blend it in real good or it looks funny. It does make my eyes look wider and brighter, and that's why I bought it.
Cheyenne K.
Waterford
I used this to conceal my eyebrows completely not just highlight them. It was really nice and blended easy (no one likes harsh lines unless it’s eyeliner am I right?) it wasn’t so bright that it washed everything out, it was nice. It’s smooth, and you can blend anything over it (eyeshadow, highlight, etc.)
Miyako M.
Honolulu
Great to swipe on the water lines, it glides so easy with nice pigmentation to open and brighten the eye . It’s blendable for a real bright brow highlight but don’t not carve out the whole brows with this. Very light shade so it may not work universally but it’s a nice highlighting pencil for the price.