BY WET N WILD

Instantly awaken your eyes with this brow lifting and enhancing pencil. Apply directly under the arch of your brow from the inner corner of your eye towards the outer edge to open up your entire eye area. Your little secret to look wide-awake, no matter how little sleep you’ve had!

Octyldodecanol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Silica, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) WaxCire de carnauba, Beeswax/Cire d'abeille, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Kaolin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Nylon-12, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-dibutyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Bismuth Oxychloride/CI 77163, Carmine/CI 75470, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499.

Buy on ULTA*
Joy P.
Love this ultrabrow in a nude color. The pencil is soft on the skin. Looks great at a highlight under the brows or on the waterline. Wet n wild is really killing the game right now ! Would recommend to anyone :) wet n wild Ultimate Brow Highlighter
Lisa F.
Pleasant Grv, UT
So this product I actually don’t use for what it’s meant for. I got this idea from a YouTube, Emilynoel83, and she uses it for her water line to brighten her eyes. So I bought it, to give t a try and love it! I love the pink undertone it has and just makes your eyes look brighter and bigger but not in an intense way. So good!
Alicia B.
Jasper
This is smooth for application but unfortunately the pencil broke multiple times every single time I would attempt to sharpen it. Wetnwild still continues to amaze me with the price and value of their products though. Please be aware that this really doesn’t have any sheer or shimmer in it and is merely a pink shade.
Katie B.
Rochester
This is great as an eyeshadow base for dark or bright colors, just lay some down with a flat brush then apply pigment. Also works well in the lower waterline to wake up your eyes and conceal redness. The wood can be sharp, there, however. The only thing that would make this better would be to make it plastic.
I love love this product, it blends so easily in the under and over your brow. It adds the final oomph to your make up look. It is pretty heavy and quite creamy and thick. You can honestly get away with unplucked brows with this. Just line out your brows if you're in a rush.
Alyssa L.
Watertown
I don’t fill in my eye brows but I use this highlighter under my eye brow and in parts of my eyelid to add a nice and subtle highlight to my eyeshadow choice. I love this because you can make it subtle or add a little extra to make it more of an eye popping look.
Devi R.
Boston
I actually bough this product because I thought it would be an effective dupe for the fake awake eye pencil by tarte. I'm pretty sure this is the only way I've actually used this product but I really like it. Very smooth consistency and a very similar dupe.
Sarah S.
brooklyn
I like using this brow highlighter. Using it just lightly has a great pigment and helps lift up your eyebrow for a beautiful finished brow look. It helps shape my brow after concealing it. I recommend using this brow highlighter I believe it is just $4.00 in target so it's pretty cheap:)
Abby H.
Hopatcong
This is a wonderful product for highlighting the brow bone, or the waterline. It gives a nice woken up look to the eyes. It lasts long and it is creamy. It’s inexpensive and I would definitely purchase it again.
Kara P.
Radford, VA
LOVE THIS! I never could get the right color to highlight my brow bone with powder. The cream powders wet too thick and flaky at the end of the day. I noticed this highlight pencil when I was getting new eyebrow powder.
This highlighter is amazing. It goes on smooth and isn’t heavy. I can put it exactly where I want it on my brow bone every time. It doesn’t flake and it stays put.