BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gabriela M.
I am not a particular fan of cream blush and his one reallyyy didn't make the cut for me. I always find it messy and usually forget to apply it before my setting powder (that ends up toned down and I have to apply powdered blush over it anyways)

Also I found this one kind of hard to blend out, it may work for some people or maybe I don't know how to use it. It's not horrible, but I didn't like it
brittany f.
Such a suprisingly wonderful color!! it's Such a great product, it met my expectations. It can be found in many stores and online. The brand alone is wonderful and they have such a great quality in their products. I recommend to others. great price too!
Juana R.
Phoenix, AZ
Price is reasonable for brand. Color is amazing, love it on my skin tone. Its super pigmented but the only problem was it does not last long on your lips. You have to constantly reapply and I personally hate having to reapply every hour. This product has potential, love the color pigmintation but the time it wears off its frustrating.
Brandi H.
Really good blush very pigmented, very long lasting product lasts all day that I've noticed very easy to blend on my skin, is very buildable, I would definitely recommend this product to others that are looking for a good blush
Bethany G.
Beaver Dam, Ky
This lipstick is such a pretty color. I am able to try different colors in this brand without breaking the back. It's not a color that will stay on all day long but for the price what's applying another coat?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
So make a picture really in right now and then polish that wouldn't want to have come up with the coming about I think 15 different so it's just so amazingly awesome and it's about a stick basically like get creative with the ladies9
emma e.
Salome, AZ
I don't typically go for cream blushes, but it came in my Birchbox and I liked the color, so I gave it a try and ended up really liking it. Gives subtle color, and can be built up if you want. Also blends out pretty nicely. Only downside is that it's not very long lasting
Shay S.
Terre Haute, IN
This twist up blush is amazing . It has a cakey feeling to it when applying . It is so much easier to apply , and blend it rather than a powder blush . It also goes so well with my skin .
Mallory R.
Garrison, ND
Normally I don't use a twist up blush. I found it strange but it worked really well. Stayed on and had a true color. Didn't leave your skin a weird color. Didn't feel greasy either. I would recommend this .
Evie K.
This blush is a little strange. It has weird undertones, and doesn't blend very well. I bought it when I ran out of powder blush, and looked like a clown allllll day! Reminds me of little girl makeup.