wet n wild Turn Up Volume Full Blast Mascara uploaded by Jessica K.wet n wild Turn Up Volume Full Blast Mascara uploaded by Catherine S.wet n wild Turn Up Volume Full Blast Mascara uploaded by Brittany M.

BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Turn your lashes up to full blast! Instantly add extreme fullness with an ultra-thick formula that coats and seals each lash. Enriched with vitamin B5, jojoba oil, and Argan oil to help strengthen, protect, and nourish lashes. This buildable formula lets you control the volume, plus it has a specially-designed rubber brush that gives you the flexibility to build up volume from root to tip.

Water/Eau, Beeswax/Cire d'abeille, Paraffin, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Steareth-2, Silica, Mineral Oil/Huile minérale, Steareth-21, Polyurethane – 35, Propylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Laureth-21, Cyclopentasiloxane, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Panthenol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cyclohexasiloxane, Xanthan Gum, Chlorphenesin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Trisodium EDTA, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Simethicone, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylisothiazolinone, Iron Oxides/CI 77499, Black 2/CI 77266

• Do they make it in water proof I haven't found that yet 2 Answers
  • Where is everyone buying this At because I'm having a har...1 Answers
  • Where is everyone buying this At because I'm having a har...1 Answers
wet n wild Turn Up Volume Full Blast Mascara
  • "I am so love with mascara, but I haven't been able to find it in store! My lashes are already long, but thin. When I used this mascara it gave my lashes some volume and more length, but not only that, it also separated my lashes so well. " in 6 reviews
Nikki M.
Cochran , GA
The brush is amazing, if only I could say the same about the formula. The brush is plastic, with many medium-length spikes running around it. The formula is liquidy, witch I don't like and it often gets on my eyelids and under eye. It goes on really dark and nice but after even 20 minutes it smudges like crazy around my eyes! If you rub your eyes often or your eyes water, don't buy this.
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
I love this mascara! Im really picky with how my lashes end up. They need to be all seperated no clumps at all and this is the firt mascara that does that for me i usually have to alternate mascara brushes to get what i need but with 3 coats of this one im good.
Briana W.
Columbiana, AL
I'm not a fan of this mascara. It clumps horribly and when it dries it starts to Flake off all through out the day getting all over my face. It also a huge mess trying to get off. It's definitely not long lasting and wouldn't recommend it to anyone not even my worst enemy.
Catherine S.
My dollar tree was carrying this mascara and I got super excited! Dollar tree never sells full mascaras they are always mini! So I bought it! And plus it's Fergie so it's not just a regular mascara, it's actually a celebrity makeup line! It was obviously a dollar for me. (: I wear this mascara every single day to school. It's not that pigmented, like it doesn't give you a lot of color to your lashes, which is a little disappointing. But, it does give my lashes a curling finish. I apply this mascara to both my top and bottom lashes. I don't like my bottom lashes to be super dark so I love this! I just apply a different and well pigmented mascara to my upper lashes. But to me this mascara is really good!
Marissa R.
Gray
This mascara give my eyes a wonder pop. It applies in just seconds and is smooth and very complementing to my blue eyes. For being a good price i would use this product more than any other!
Brittany M.
I love the amount of pigment in this mascara, and I like the natural look I can achieve with it. On the packaging it says it is buildable, and that's where I disagree. More than one application and it starts to get clumpy and gives me spider lashes. The downside to so much pigment is that it's kind of a nightmare to take off. With my previous mascaras I could take off my eye makeup, then finish taking the rest of my face off, with this, I have to do it reverse or the black smears all over my face. Ick. Wouldn't purchase again. Hope you folks have better results!
Nadejda D.
Overall, not a bad mascara. It stays on very well throughout the day, does not smudge (even though, I live in a very humid climate). Cons: the brush does not provide for a full look. If you want to achieve a full look, you need to use a different mascara with a different brush. I would recommend to those who have naturally full lashes, but looking for length and good wear time.
Adrienne W.
Atlantic, PA
Just got this mascara last week at the dollar tree . It works pretty good for the price! Since it's wet n wild I bought it But I was pleasantly surprised that it actually did what it claimed on the packaging!! It made my lashes look longer, and gave them volume. The only issue I had with this mascara was that after like 3 or so hours it started to flake
Jolianna D.
Kissimmee, FL
This is my favorite out of all mascaras that I use this more then any mascara it gets every eyelash and it comes out nice and dark it makes my eyes pop I would recommend this to everyone it is just as good as the lash blast volume and it is half the price go out and try it u will love it !!
Amanda R.
Arbuckle , CA
Just got this mascara last week. It works pretty good for the price! Since it's wet n wild I was expecting it to be a really wet mascara that barely did anything for my lashes. But I was pleasantly surprised that it actually did what it claimed on the packaging!! It made my lashes look longer, and gave them volume. The only issue I had with this mascara was that after a while it started to flake:/
Jolianna D.
Kissimmee, FL
Do they make it in water proof I haven't found that yet
Jessica B.
Pottstown, PA
Where is everyone buying this At because I'm having a hard time finding any of the fergie line products in any of my local drug stores ?
Jessica B.