Wet N Wild Turn Up Volume Full Blast Mascara uploaded by Catherine S.Wet N Wild Turn Up Volume Full Blast Mascara uploaded by Jessica K.Wet N Wild Turn Up Volume Full Blast Mascara uploaded by Brittany M.

BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Turn your lashes up to full blast! Instantly add extreme fullness with an ultra-thick formula that coats and seals each lash. Enriched with vitamin B5, jojoba oil, and Argan oil to help strengthen, protect, and nourish lashes. This buildable formula lets you control the volume, plus it has a specially-designed rubber brush that gives you the flexibility to build up volume from root to tip.

Water/Eau, Beeswax/Cire d'abeille, Paraffin, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Steareth-2, Silica, Mineral Oil/Huile minérale, Steareth-21, Polyurethane – 35, Propylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Laureth-21, Cyclopentasiloxane, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Panthenol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cyclohexasiloxane, Xanthan Gum, Chlorphenesin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Trisodium EDTA, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Simethicone, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylisothiazolinone, Iron Oxides/CI 77499, Black 2/CI 77266

• Do they make it in water proof I haven't found that yet 2 Answers
  • Where is everyone buying this At because I'm having a hard time f...1 Answers
  • Where is everyone buying this At because I'm having a hard time f...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Catherine S.
My dollar tree was carrying this mascara and I got super excited! Dollar tree never sells full mascaras they are always mini! So I bought it! And plus it's Fergie so it's not just a regular mascara, it's actually a celebrity makeup line! It was obviously a dollar for me. (: I wear this mascara every single day to school. It's not that pigmented, like it doesn't give you a lot of color to your lashes, which is a little disappointing. But, it does give my lashes a curling finish. I apply this mascara to both my top and bottom lashes. I don't like my bottom lashes to be super dark so I love this! I just apply a different and well pigmented mascara to my upper lashes. But to me this mascara is really good!
Nadejda D.
Overall, not a bad mascara. It stays on very well throughout the day, does not smudge (even though, I live in a very humid climate). Cons: the brush does not provide for a full look. If you want to achieve a full look, you need to use a different mascara with a different brush. I would recommend to those who have naturally full lashes, but looking for length and good wear time.
Adrienne W.
Atlantic, PA
Just got this mascara last week at the dollar tree . It works pretty good for the price! Since it's wet n wild I bought it But I was pleasantly surprised that it actually did what it claimed on the packaging!! It made my lashes look longer, and gave them volume. The only issue I had with this mascara was that after like 3 or so hours it started to flake
Jolianna D.
This is my favorite out of all mascaras that I use this more then any mascara it gets every eyelash and it comes out nice and dark it makes my eyes pop I would recommend this to everyone it is just as good as the lash blast volume and it is half the price go out and try it u will love it !!
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
I love this mascara! Im really picky with how my lashes end up. They need to be all seperated no clumps at all and this is the firt mascara that does that for me i usually have to alternate mascara brushes to get what i need but with 3 coats of this one im good.
Rebecca C.
This mascara does a good job lengthening and darkening lashes, but it does not last very long. I always end up with little flakes under my eyes and nothing left on my lashes after only 4 or 5 hours. It is very affordable though so I can overlook that.
Amanda W.
Didn't like this mascara I purchased at my dollar tree an it was only 1.00 but the tube I got was dried out but then again it was at dollar tree it could have been old.
colby v.
Didn't like it........ in separated
Ur lashes and gave a little volume but no length ... I hate it
Laura O.
South Gate, CA
I love Wet & Wild products
why, well they super cheap ! plus they don’t test on animals and the products are awesome with a nice packaging They are easy to use. I have purchase Wet & Wild products since I was 16 until now I’m 23 haha ,, totally love them. They’re better than some high end brand cosmetics Will purchase again.
Brittany M.
I love the amount of pigment in this mascara, and I like the natural look I can achieve with it. On the packaging it says it is buildable, and that's where I disagree. More than one application and it starts to get clumpy and gives me spider lashes. The downside to so much pigment is that it's kind of a nightmare to take off. With my previous mascaras I could take off my eye makeup, then finish taking the rest of my face off, with this, I have to do it reverse or the black smears all over my face. Ick. Wouldn't purchase again. Hope you folks have better results!
Jolianna D.
Do they make it in water proof I haven't found that yet
Jessica B.
Pottstown, PA
Where is everyone buying this At because I'm having a hard time finding any of the fergie line products in any of my local drug stores ?
Jessica B.