BY WET N WILD #72 in Highlighter

You glow, girl! Perfectly coordinated shimmering trios in a beautiful pearl finish. The baked technology delivers high pearl and pigment payoff, and can be applied wet or dry. Each palette provides an instant bronze or a slight hint of color for a glowing complexion.

Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Nylon-12, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 20, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sorbitan Stearate, Polyacrylamide, Chlorphenesin, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Silica, Laureth-7, Methylisothiazolinone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Carmine/CI 75470, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007]

• Does this spread over time on you face3 Answers
  • Does this look super glittery or does it have a nice glow. 6 Answers
  • What do you guys think about this product? Is it worth it?5 Answers
Vi💋👑 J.
Review for: Boozy Brunch more...
Wet n Wild is the best drugstore brand! Period! This highlight is bomb. It has a golden champagne glow. Immensely pigmented and when applied it does not emphasize texture or pores. I have boughten 3 of these. They are huge and last a long time. I find myself always coming back to use this product. Only con it is prone to breaking if you drop it and it is a very bulky packaging, but what matters is what’s in the inside lol.
Araceli V.
La Puente, CA
The best affordable highlighter ever!!!! I have the Hollywood boulevard and I love how gold it is, it's one of my everyday use, it stays all day, it's big and even though it has pink on it it's totally gold, the only bad thing is that it's too hard to find, I will repurchase and repurchase again anda again, if you find it, please buy it you won't regret, promise.
Ginko K.
Brooklyn, NY
One of the best there is. It gives you the Perfect glow finish you're looking for. You can get it at your local drug store at an very reasonable price. No more than $10. Best product to use if you're also going for a dewey look as well. TOTALLY MY FAVE.
Riley W.
Fort Worth, TX
A very affordable, great way to bring some shine to your face without making you look like a glitter ball or a grease ball. Very natural finish, and the colors are very flattering and I believe would compliment many skin tones. I own one of these and I love it a lot, so I am planning on purchasing the others once I get a chance to test them out to see if they apply and wear as well as "I'll Have a Cosmo" (The one compact I own)
Ashlie K.
Midvale, UT
I love this highlighter to death. This is the type of product that looks like a higher end highlight but it is like $6 and amazing. The only thing that i would improve on majorly is the weartime of the highlighter.
A2Cosmetics
These highlighters are so nice! Boozy Brunch is a very beautiful gold. It is a bit dark for my fair skin but it's so beautiful I don't mind. It has no glitter or shimmer, just a beautiful glow. The powder is very smooth and creamy. It lasts for hours too, I've worn it for 7+ hours and you can still see a golden glow! I'll Have A Cosmo is a gorgeous pink shade. It is a little drier than the Boozy Brunch shade, but my favorite out of the two. I attached the swatches and the comparisons to high end highlighters. Hope this helps!
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
I love Wet N Wild, this highlighter in "Sand-Gria Castles is so beautiful. It's very affordable only 6 bucks at CVS and Walgreens. I love how it looks and it is worth the buy.
Stephanie C.
This is by far my favorite for highlighting! It is so smooth and finely milled it does not look glittery or super shimmery it just makes you glow! It's a nice champagne color with gold undertones and extremely pigmented. If you don't want to buy high end highlights like becca i would totally recommend saving money and buying this product. The pictures don't do it justice.
Kristal C.
Canoga park , CA
OMG YOU GUYS!!!!!!!! This is honestly one of the best highlighter I've ever tried! If you're debating on getting becca's champagne pop but don't want to splurge, buy this one instead. It's the exact perfect dupe! especially the color and pigmentation. Although the packaging and the product on the pan might look different but when swatched and worn they look exactly the same. For wet n wild you're getting so much product for only $6 and sometimes drug stores, target, or Walmart might even have them on sale! This is also great for the girls who barely starting on make up and don't want to ask their parents $38 for just a highlighter :-)

Wish I can leave you guys videos so I can show it on every angle! Not telling you guys which ones which 😉

can you even guess which ones which? Ahahha
Landy D.
Signal Hill , Ca
I have mine in the shade rose champagne glow. And I own several other high end highlights. But I've got to say I find myself reaching for this more than my Mac mineralized skin finish in the shade lightscapade. And that is an amazing highlighter. But this is super inexpensive and pigmented and just gives such a gorgeous glow I love it!
Highly recommend this if you can still get your hands on it!!
Emily V.
Where can I find this? I can't seem to find it anywhere... Already searched at walmart, rite aid, CVS,
Michelle T.
Henderson, NV
I can't find this product. Where did u guys purchase it?
Sierra R.
Is this product very pigmented and where can I find it at? I've looked all over for it and I can't find it anywhere!
Alyssa H.
We're can u find these??
Jennifer B.
Is this still available in stores? I don't see it on the website and I'm wondering if it was discontinued :(