BY WET N WILD #42 in Highlighter

You glow, girl! Perfectly coordinated shimmering trios in a beautiful pearl finish. The baked technology delivers high pearl and pigment payoff, and can be applied wet or dry. Each palette provides an instant bronze or a slight hint of color for a glowing complexion.

• Does this spread over time on you face1 Answers
  • Does this look super glittery or does it have a nice glow. 6 Answers
  • What do you guys think about this product? Is it worth it?5 Answers
Esther H.
Esther H.
Venice, FL
I wasn't really looking for another highlighter when I went into cvs yesterday, but I saw this and I thought it looked so beautiful! It was cheap so I thought I'd buy it and try it out. I got home with it, opened it, and swatched it and OH MY GOSH is it pigmented! I couldn't believe my eyes! Job well done wet n wild!
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
Oceanside, CA
Review for: I'll Have A Cosmo
This product is a must have. No need to buy a high end if you have this one. It reflects an awesome highlight without having to use a lot of product. It seriously can compare to a high end highlighter. You probably wouldn't even notice the difference . It also provides a good amount of product and is not expensive.
Maryann T.
Maryann T.
Review for: Hollywood Boulevard
So after asking a few questions on here I did go out and buy this highlighter. It seriously reminds me of Becca Chanpain pop! So pigmented and this glides on so smooth. I love the gold glow it gives me. Plus you get alot of product. Really nice highlight. So happy I went out and grabbed this! Highly recommend this!
danielle l.
danielle l.
austell, GA
These are sooooo amazing !! I love these highlighters so much !! You get so much product for such a great price !! These highlighter are amazing !! I love wet n wild sooo much !!! They are such an incredible brand !! You would think for the price they wouldn't be as good as they actually are !! These are amazing !!
Josie L.
Josie L.
Grinnell, IA
I liked this product, but there was too many specs of glitter for my liking. I just felt like I had huge specs of glitter on my face. The color was pretty though and it lasted all day especially when I went over it with a damp beauty blender. But it's just definitely not my style and I probably won't buy it again.
Denise C.
Denise C.
Review for: I'll Have A Cosmo
I think these are phenomenal I don't like using them dry and I'd like to spray my highlighting brush them and I'm going to use to pick up the product with fix plus or some sort of setting spray I would definitely recommend this they're under $10 and they're huge the pan size of these is so big and are just amazing
stefani v.
stefani v.
Wise, VA
Review for: Hollywood Boulevard
This is an amazing highlighter. For the price you just absolutely can not beat it. The color pay off on this highlighter is absolutely phenomenal. It is definitely comparable to some really great highness highlighters. If you are in the market for a great highlighter but o. A budget pick is up you won't regret it.
Sierra B.
Sierra B.
Forest Grove, OR
Review for: Hollywood Boulevard
The new name of this highlighter is Boozy Brunch, and holy cow, i love this so much. Complete dupe for Becca champagne pop. Beautiful highlight, and best of all, its $5!!! I got mine off the Wet n Wild website. If I ever run our I am 100% buying another one! I doubt that I ever will though, there is so much in it!
Candice F.
Candice F.
North Bergen, NJ
This is a pretty highlight. I thought it would be more intense but it's not, which is good for me. I prefer a natural looking highlight. Also this product isn't glittery which is great. Over all I like thr highlight a lot plus the packaging is as big as an average pressed powder compact so it'll last a long time.
Brianne S.
Brianne S.
Warwick, RI
Wet n Wild is killin' it when it comes to the drugstore. ESPECIALLY in the highlighter department. This highlight is amazing. You can build it to a really intense wet look if that is what you like. Or, you can keep it subtle. Wet n' Wilds products are cruelty free which is a huge plus AND they are so inexpensive.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Where can I find this? I can't seem to find it anywhere... Already searched at walmart, rite aid, CVS,
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Henderson, NV
I can't find this product. Where did u guys purchase it?
Sierra R.
Sierra R.
Is this product very pigmented and where can I find it at? I've looked all over for it and I can't find it anywhere!
Yarilis V.
Yarilis V.
Tampa , FL
It this highlighter is great ?
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
We're can u find these??