BY WET N WILD #56 in Highlighter

You glow, girl! Perfectly coordinated shimmering trios in a beautiful pearl finish. The baked technology delivers high pearl and pigment payoff, and can be applied wet or dry. Each palette provides an instant bronze or a slight hint of color for a glowing complexion.

Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Nylon-12, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 20, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sorbitan Stearate, Polyacrylamide, Chlorphenesin, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Silica, Laureth-7, Methylisothiazolinone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Carmine/CI 75470, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007]

• Does this spread over time on you face2 Answers
  • Does this look super glittery or does it have a nice glow. 6 Answers
  • What do you guys think about this product? Is it worth it?5 Answers
Araceli V.
La Puente, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best affordable highlighter ever!!!! I have the Hollywood boulevard and I love how gold it is, it's one of my everyday use, it stays all day, it's big and even though it has pink on it it's totally gold, the only bad thing is that it's too hard to find, I will repurchase and repurchase again anda again, if you find it, please buy it you won't regret, promise.
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
Review for: Other
I have the shade I'll Have A Cosmo. It is very beautiful and light enough for my extremely fair skin. Wet n Wild has some of the best highlighters out there and you can use them as natural or extreme. It's up to you if you want to kick it up a notch because they definitely will shine like crazy. You can apply them with a wet or dry brush which is nice.
Kelly M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm new to this product. Have heard so many good things about it but it is very hard to find. I have looked for obey 6 months maybe more and FINALLY found it at a local CVS. I was lucky they were also on sale so I got 2 different colors. So far I like them a lot. They DO have a little glitter so if u like a more subtle highlight and no glitter this may not be for u. I love anything sparkly lol so it doesn't bother me as much.
Cassandra S.
Monroe, WI
Review for: Boozy Brunch
Such a beautiful yellow-gold highlight!  I don't have anything in my collection quite like this!  This can be applied to give a subtle glow, or it can be built up for a really intense highlight!  Either way, it is absolutely gorgeous and so affordable.  I would recommend to anyone with a fair to a medium skin tone.  If you have more of a porcelain skin tone, it may be a little dark, but it is absolutely beautiful!
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wet N Wild To Reflect Shimmer Palette this highlighter is a great one if your looking for a nice drugstore brand. You get 11.3 grams which is a huge amount for so little money. Now while it does have micro glitters in it there isn't alot. It's gives you this beautiful champagne glow. And if you want to be seen from the moon you can add a little setting spray and it literally shines!!! I would highly recommend this to anyone!!!!
Brandy D.
Review for: Rose Champagne Glow
For a drugstore brand 5 to 7 dollar highlighter/bronzer I'd have to give this a 3 1/2 star. I just really don't have a use for right now. I prefer a Matte bronzer and a blingy highlighter! This is neither. I'm over this shinny bronzer look.
Lou Reena V.
First of all, this product is a STEAL! I've heard so much about it and was very curious. Tried looking at many different drugstores and it's always out of stock or not available nearby. I decided to order from a cvs in a different state and waited for the delivery for weeks. It is so pretty and pigmented unlike the other drugstore highlighter that is very dry and glittery! Great job wet n wild.
Rhi S.
Florence, KY
Review for: Boozy Brunch
The most beautiful subtle highlight. It’s absolutely beautiful especially when I actually have a tan! It gives off gold reflex’s in the light and it looks absolutely stunning with bronze cheeks! I use this for my everyday makeup look just for an extra little something to bring out the look! Worth the money and will be purchasing again!!
Karen T.
Adelanto, CA
Review for: Boozy Brunch
If you enjoy intense highlight I would check this one out because for a drugstore product it is wayyy better than some of the high- end highlighters. These are so creamy and smooth, they blend into the skin so nicely. These are incredibly pigmented and not chalky or chunky or glittery. Definitely one of the best I have tried thus far and it is only five dollars . There is so many shades to choose from so you will find one that suits you. I cannot say enough good things about it. Purchase it you will not regret it.
Gissel B.
Thermal, CA
I honestly think this is the best highlight out there. It's very pigmented I haven't had any trouble with it. It's also very affordable. I got it at Walgreens for four dollars! I just love it so much, it shows a lot. I'm definitely buying another one. I recommend this, I also add a little bit of fix plus and it makes it even more shiner? But you know what they say there's no such thing as to much highlight (; buy it! You won't regret it.
Emily V.
Where can I find this? I can't seem to find it anywhere... Already searched at walmart, rite aid, CVS,
Michelle T.
Henderson, NV
I can't find this product. Where did u guys purchase it?
Sierra R.
Is this product very pigmented and where can I find it at? I've looked all over for it and I can't find it anywhere!
Alyssa H.
We're can u find these??
Yarilis V.
Tampa , FL
It this highlighter is great ?