Wet N Wild To Reflect Shimmer Palette
You glow, girl! Perfectly coordinated shimmering trios in a beautiful pearl finish. The baked technology delivers high pearl and pigment payoff, and can be applied wet or dry. Each palette provides an instant bronze or a slight hint of color for a glowing complexion.
Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Nylon-12, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 20, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sorbitan Stearate, Polyacrylamide, Chlorphenesin, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Silica, Laureth-7, Methylisothiazolinone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Carmine/CI 75470, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007]see more...
Top Questions See all 162 Q&A
- "totally surprised with this one. not crazy shiny but just the right amount of pop of color to the face." in 162 reviews
- "i use this for my everyday make up look for school and it works amazingly. the powder is so smooth and goes on well. it stays on for 8 hours and does wipe away even as i sweat. " in 78 reviews
However, I bought this highlighter and it looked good in the package.. and let's face it, the alternative cost 2-3 times as much, but this just does nothing for me. I have to apply so much to even get the highlighted effect, and it doesn't stay, even with a good setting spray. You're better off brushing it all over to obtain a few sparkles than trying to use it as an actual highlighter. I was disappointed with this one, but it definitely won't deter me from buying other Wet n' Wild products in the future.
1. You can really build up the intensity of the highlight. For an everyday natural look, just lightly dust on the high points of your face. Adding more with some makeup spray can really bring up the beam to you look.
2. The powder never brings out weird texture or pores when you're wearing it. It's the only highlight I like on my nose! (As an oily girl, I try to be cautious when it comes to highlighter, but I never have any problems with this highlighter)
3. The price! You can never go wrong with Wet n Wild products; you seriously get the most bang for your buck with their products. Whenever I can't splurge at Sephora, I love going to my local drugstore to get Wet n Wild products.
Overall, I highly recommend this highlighter to anyone, it's fantastic!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos