BY WET N WILD #42 in Highlighter

You glow, girl! Perfectly coordinated shimmering trios in a beautiful pearl finish. The baked technology delivers high pearl and pigment payoff, and can be applied wet or dry. Each palette provides an instant bronze or a slight hint of color for a glowing complexion.

• Does this spread over time on you face1 Answers
  • Does this look super glittery or does it have a nice glow. 6 Answers
  • What do you guys think about this product? Is it worth it?5 Answers
Cat S.
Cat S.
Review for: I'll Have A Cosmo
I actually really enjoy this powder highlight! It's got a pinky tone to it and is quite flattering on the skin. It may not be as shimmery or reflective as some ladies like, but it's not too subtle either. There are no chunky glitters and the powder itself is pretty smooth in texture! I really recommend this as a good drugstore highlight!
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Lafayette, LA
Giving this product 5 stars because you can't beat the price point! It's so affordable and beautiful. The packaging is huge so you get a lot of product. My more high end highlighters have a bit more pigment and are a bit creamier but for a fraction of the cost this product is great!! Def would recommend for someone who is on a budget!
Brooke J.
Brooke J.
Grants, Nm
Review for: Hollywood Boulevard
Forever crying because I hit pan on this. I wish I had an endless supply of this highlighter. It's my favorite. At first, it has a weird film on it that makes it hard to pick up product, but once you get passed it you are going to be GLOWING. Such a pretty soft gold that works on so many skin tones. For the price you can't go wrong.
Paola R.
Paola R.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Rose Champagne Glow
Verry good pinked toned highlight. It is very affordable for how big the pan is. The packaging can be bulky but that just means more product. The pinked toned compliments my skin color I'm a light to meduim skin toned and i have brown eyes. I would definitely buy it again but i don't think i will have to since there a lot of product.
Lacey M.
Lacey M.
Review for: I'll Have A Cosmo
I love this stuff! I use it almost every day. It's great as a highlighter or even as a light blush. When I do a more natural look I use it as blush and it makes a really nice light pink with some shimmer. If i want just a little highlight with my blush or bronzer use just a little on my cheekbones and it still looks great. Love it!
Priscilla P.
Priscilla P.
Killeen, TX
These Wet n Wild Shimmers are amazing! From highlights to blush toppers this product is so amazing ! I highly recommend it !!! Definitely a NEED in your makeup bag !! The prices of wet n wild are unbeatable and the quality of their products is amazing!! Definitely need to try these if you haven't already you'll fall in love !!
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Review for: Boozy Brunch
What a steal!!!!

So yummy and pigmented, insanely affordable! I'm normal to oily skin type and this sits beautifully on the high cheekbones and bridge of my nose. I love how much product comes in the package so I don't have to panic about repurchasing so soon! Try these drugstore amazing finds, something for every skin tone!!!
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
I have rose champagne glow and it is the most beautiful color. It's super shimmery and absolutely gorgeous and long lasting. It's (of course) more pigmented with the fingers than with a brush but it is still beautiful no matter how you apply it, and I have no doubt that the same is true to the new redesigned shimmer palettes.
Xochitl V.
Xochitl V.
Brandon, MS
Review for: Hollywood Boulevard
People have said this is a dupe for a becca highlighter and I've used both and I can say that it is. It is SOOOO SMOOTH and I pigmented! You can mix colors and get more of a rose gold highlight or use the Goldish shade and brown and get a beautiful golden sheen on the face. I would not pass this up and the price is very good
Jada V.
Jada V.
I love this highlighter! It's absolutely gorgeous. I have 2 shades of them, one champagney shade, and the other a darkish orangey shade. I like the use the darker one for blush. The only bad thing about this product is that one of my highlighter packaging broke and I had to tape it together. But besides that it's beautiful!
Emily V.
Emily V.
Where can I find this? I can't seem to find it anywhere... Already searched at walmart, rite aid, CVS,
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Henderson, NV
I can't find this product. Where did u guys purchase it?
Sierra R.
Sierra R.
Is this product very pigmented and where can I find it at? I've looked all over for it and I can't find it anywhere!
Yarilis V.
Yarilis V.
Tampa , FL
It this highlighter is great ?
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
We're can u find these??