BY WET N WILD #56 in Highlighter

You glow, girl! Perfectly coordinated shimmering trios in a beautiful pearl finish. The baked technology delivers high pearl and pigment payoff, and can be applied wet or dry. Each palette provides an instant bronze or a slight hint of color for a glowing complexion.

Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Nylon-12, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 20, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sorbitan Stearate, Polyacrylamide, Chlorphenesin, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Silica, Laureth-7, Methylisothiazolinone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Carmine/CI 75470, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007]

• Does this spread over time on you face2 Answers
  • Does this look super glittery or does it have a nice glow. 6 Answers
  • What do you guys think about this product? Is it worth it?5 Answers
Nico G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful product. I love this so much, it has wonderful pigmentation, is super creamy and so nice to touch, and isn't glittery at all. This quickly became my favorite highlighter, second only to makeup revolution. This product is just amazing for the price. UPDATE: I bought boozy brunch and fell in love with the formula. Then, i bought Ill Have a Cosmo and was extremely disappointed. BB was soft, buttery, pigmented, and a wonderful golden. Cosmo was dry, rough to the touch, and sparsely pigmented. You almost can't even see it in my swatch. I would recommend BB more.
Courtney N.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy this highlighter for multiple reasons:
1. You can really build up the intensity of the highlight. For an everyday natural look, just lightly dust on the high points of your face. Adding more with some makeup spray can really bring up the beam to you look.
2. The powder never brings out weird texture or pores when you're wearing it. It's the only highlight I like on my nose! (As an oily girl, I try to be cautious when it comes to highlighter, but I never have any problems with this highlighter)
3. The price! You can never go wrong with Wet n Wild products; you seriously get the most bang for your buck with their products. Whenever I can't splurge at Sephora, I love going to my local drugstore to get Wet n Wild products.
Overall, I highly recommend this highlighter to anyone, it's fantastic!
Brittney H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS BOOZY BRUNCH HIGHLIGHT. I heard YouTubers rave about it so I decided to give it a try. I purchased mine online from Rite Aid and it was at my door in a few days. The pan size is the size of my hand! When you first look at the pan, it might worry some people because it is gold with pink designs. However, when you wear this and swatch it, it only comes across as a gold shade. It looked great on my light-medium skin tone. I would say it is comparable to Champagne Pop by Becca Cosmetics. I like this because I can build it up or use it as a subtle highlight. I purchased this for both of my sisters and they are also so in love with this!
A2Cosmetics
Beauty Junkie Expert
These highlighters are so nice! Boozy Brunch is a very beautiful gold. It is a bit dark for my fair skin but it's so beautiful I don't mind. It has no glitter or shimmer, just a beautiful glow. The powder is very smooth and creamy. It lasts for hours too, I've worn it for 7+ hours and you can still see a golden glow! I'll Have A Cosmo is a gorgeous pink shade. It is a little drier than the Boozy Brunch shade, but my favorite out of the two. I attached the swatches and the comparisons to high end highlighters. Hope this helps!
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
(((Didnt find the fergie highlighter so i posted my review here :D)))
Better than i tought :o i purchased this Fergie Highlighter at my local walmart it came with a brush but i didnt like it at all the bristles were way too hard and turned the highlight into a chalky cakey one so i recommend yall use a fan brush thats soft to get a glow and not a chalky face so brush was thrown & highlight was kept gives off a big heavy glow specially when the sun hits the face has a bit of glittler and its only $6.00 :) the pigmentation is a bit yellow too im a medium to yellow skin tone and looks great!
Gianna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this highlighter in boozy brunch because I'd heard it was a dupe for Becca's champagne pop. I'm not sure if it is, but the swatches look the same way as my other becca highlighters (no obvious glitter) and it is a really pretty golden color. I used to own the pinky one, but that one looked like it really had glitter in it so I didn't like it. This is a super affordable highlighter tho, and it is huge! It doesn't last all day, but for the price I don't mind it. I got mine from Walgreens for about $5. I know you can also buy this from Walmart, CVS, and Target. So if you've wanted to try champagne pop, this might be a good alternative!
Giselle L.
Las Vegas, NV
This is by far my favorite drugstore brand highlighter! It is so beautiful and buildable perfect for a subtle glow or that glow that stands out! ✨ I have oily skin and this works just fine..it is a shimmery finish and I would definitely recommend this highlighter to everyone 👍🏼 They have different shades and it's very affordable and will last you a reallyy long time! I used this on my niece on the day of her quinceañera she asked me to do her makeup for her professional photos and she was glowing ✨ this highlighter was perfect 😻
Mo K.
New York , NY
I have the shade Boozy Brunch and at first
this highlighter is extremely intimidating with the colors and tiger pattern,
but it is definitely worth it! First of all it is huge and at the price point
it’s practically a steal. The individual colors don’t show up on the skin.
Instead, they blend together to create the most gorgeous golden champagne
color. I believe this color would look great on all skin tones.

It has a soft silky texture and blends out well
on the skin. I have also used it with different foundations and it works well
with them. This has become one of my favorite highlighters.
Kelly K.
New Fairfield, CT
Review for: I'll Have a Cosmo
This Wet and Wild highlighter called to reflect Shimmer palette in I'll have a cosmo is a highlighter I will not purchase again. I have to put multiple layers on to get any kind of Sheen or shine on my highlights areas it does not last long at all I am not a fan it's supposed to be a baked highlighter supposed to be pigmented but it is not at all it has like a pink pearl Shimmer to it which is nice no Glitter which is even better but I do not like this highlighter at all I will not use it again. They give you way too much product 2.4 Oz it is a big pan I will not use this I will send this to a friend.
Lindsay M.
Review for: I'll Have a Cosmo
I was honestly SO impressed by this highlighter! Wet n Wild has always been one of my top favorite drugstore makeup brands but I really didn't expect that this would be as good as it is. It doesn't look that vibrant in the package but as soon as you run a brush through it and put it on your skin, you can see it from space. It's SO pretty!
Emily V.
Where can I find this? I can't seem to find it anywhere... Already searched at walmart, rite aid, CVS,
Michelle T.
Henderson, NV
I can't find this product. Where did u guys purchase it?
Sierra R.
Is this product very pigmented and where can I find it at? I've looked all over for it and I can't find it anywhere!
Alyssa H.
We're can u find these??
Yarilis V.
Tampa , FL
It this highlighter is great ?