BY WET N WILD #42 in Highlighter

You glow, girl! Perfectly coordinated shimmering trios in a beautiful pearl finish. The baked technology delivers high pearl and pigment payoff, and can be applied wet or dry. Each palette provides an instant bronze or a slight hint of color for a glowing complexion.

• Does this spread over time on you face1 Answers
  • Does this look super glittery or does it have a nice glow. 6 Answers
  • What do you guys think about this product? Is it worth it?5 Answers
Katie M.
Katie M.
Trussville, AL
Girl, you want shimmer? You will get shimmer with this product! I love this! It's actually a lot lighter and pink toned than the picture suggests, but the pink tone does show badly at all (I have pale skin) and only see the shimmer. I will say this, if you apply too much it will look like you dunked yourself in water and turned into a mystical fairy.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Review for: Hollywood Boulevard
Absolutely love this highlighter! Definitely the best one from the drug store I my opinion. I love the fact that there's multiple shades you can get from it. Dip into more of the pinky side for a rose gold shade or the yellow/gold for a champagne gold shade! Great for all skin tones with beautiful pigmentation! Must have in my opinion for the price!
Savannah H.
Savannah H.
Fort Worth, TX
I adore this product. I've been using this, for years. The pros are it is very light weight...but then again, that could be a con if you're a heavy loving highlight girl. It's a gorgeous shimmery finish that I would recommend for anyone who loves that sort of thing! It's a rosy gold finish to it and I seriously would wear it all over my face, lol.
Kim T.
Kim T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Boozy Brunch
I have at least 25 different highlighters - and I'm not exaggerating. But this is by far my favorite. Sadly, wet n wild sent me this highlighter broken but I repressed it and it still maintains its gleam. It's incredibly beautiful. The perfect sheen of gold with pink iridescence. Subtle or powerful. Does not leave any texture on your skin at all!
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Naperville, IL
Review for: I'll Have A Cosmo
I have this product in the shade "I'll have a Cosmo". I lovee this highlighter. There is no chunky glitter and the soft pinky color is gorgeous only cheekbones. The formula is very powdery, but it can be built up or applied with a wet brush to amp up your glow. The pan size is huge, I'm sure it will last me a while. Can't beat that for the price
Julie W.
Julie W.
Lorain, OH
Review for: Hollywood Boulevard
This product is drop dead gorgeous. I would love to purchase a high end a highlighter however this one is working for me right now. This product has basic packaging, however it is small and compact! The product is beautiful and fun looking. I found this item at target and Walmart. This product was long lasting and glowed beautifully on my skin!
Cynthia P.
Cynthia P.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Boozy Brunch
This is such a bomb highlighter! It's so pigmented, and so natural looking on the skin. Not only is this perfect for people who want to wear as little makeup as possible but it's also perfect for those who like to get blamed to the max. I would recommend to use this and apply it with a damp beauty blender or a wet brush for incredible results.
Nina H.
Nina H.
Review for: I'll Have A Cosmo
This is a really pretty poppin highlight. You can do a little highlight or build it up to a very intense highlight. This price is awesome. It is a great highlight for the price if you can't afford to buy more high end make up. But it does compare to higher end highlighters. I would buy again but it's so big it's going to last a very long time!
Vianney A.
Vianney A.
Lindsay , CA
Review for: Sand-Gria Castles
I was kind of skeptical of this bronzer when I first got it, because I'm not a big fan of a shimmery bronzer on my face. I am a die hard with my Too Faced Chocolate Bronzer in medium. But this just gives a beautiful sheen to the face. And the pigment is great! And on deeper skin tones this would be a beautiful highlight. I totes recommend it
Bri R.
Bri R.
Review for: Boozy Brunch
WETNWILD is my #1 drugstore brand and I love this highlight its one of my favorites! I loved it so much I had to repurchase because I was paranoid it would sell out! Great color fit for yellow, golden and deeper skin tones. It is some what powdery but it's only $5 and that doesn't bother me. Great for beginners or makeup lovers on a budget.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Where can I find this? I can't seem to find it anywhere... Already searched at walmart, rite aid, CVS,
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Henderson, NV
I can't find this product. Where did u guys purchase it?
Sierra R.
Sierra R.
Is this product very pigmented and where can I find it at? I've looked all over for it and I can't find it anywhere!
Yarilis V.
Yarilis V.
Tampa , FL
It this highlighter is great ?
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
We're can u find these??