BY WET N WILD #56 in Highlighter

You glow, girl! Perfectly coordinated shimmering trios in a beautiful pearl finish. The baked technology delivers high pearl and pigment payoff, and can be applied wet or dry. Each palette provides an instant bronze or a slight hint of color for a glowing complexion.

Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Nylon-12, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 20, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sorbitan Stearate, Polyacrylamide, Chlorphenesin, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Silica, Laureth-7, Methylisothiazolinone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Carmine/CI 75470, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007]

• Does this spread over time on you face2 Answers
  • Does this look super glittery or does it have a nice glow. 6 Answers
  • What do you guys think about this product? Is it worth it?5 Answers
Maritza N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Review for: I'll Have A Cosmo
This highlighter is okay, it’s not my favorite. The color has a bit of shimmer to it. The texture does feel a little chalky but overall it lasted me through the day. I would buy again because it’s really affordable.
Yamilka P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
wet n wild megaglo highlighters review The new Wet n Wild Megaglo Highlighting Powders ($3.99) are velvety-smooth limited-edition highlighters that are infused with shimmering pearl pigments to give your skin a naturally luminous glow. I picked these up over the weekend at Walgreens and was so excited to find them, since Wet n Wild said they'd be out in May!

Highlighters are still a rare find at the drugstore, and finding ones that are high-quality are even harder. Personally, I like highlighters that are smooth and finely milled with no obvious chunks of glitter. I don't mind if they're intense and impactful as long as the finish is more of a pearly sheen vs. disco ball. The L'oreal True Match Lumi Powder Glow Illuminators I reviewed last summer were too frosty and glittery for me and we really haven't seen single highlighters from brands like Maybelline, Revlon and Rimmel (except inside contour palettes), which forces me to order more affordable versions online from places like Colourpop and City Color.

Thankfully, Wet n Wild has always gotten it right (I loved the Fergie To Reflect highlighters!) so I had no doubt that I was going to love these! Let's take a look...
billie k.
Plainview, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a friend that uses this. And it looks so good on her I would love to try it but my local Walmart does not carry it. Maybe one day I can find it and be able to use it.
Imani A.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Review for: Boozy Brunch
Beautiful color. Would recommend for beginners. This is a wonderful push into the works of highlighting. This product is long lasting and is very pigmented despite its price! The color pay off is beautiful
Sarah A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The highlighter yas great color. It provides a great amout of shine and lasts really well. I was not disappointed by this product. I would definitely buy this again.
Krystle G.
Austin, TX
Review for: Boozy Brunch
This color is sooooo beautiful! it is a champagne gold color and it is a dupe for champagne pop. It isn't as long lasting but for the price, it is totally worth it!
Melanie H.
Lake Charles, LA
Review for: I'll Have A Cosmo
This gives a nice glow to your skin without being glittery. great price for a great product. The soft pink shimmer is great for either a blush topper or a highlight
misty b.
Daytona Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a highlighter enthusiast and I believe I've tried them all. I have anastasia to becca and let me tell ya, this highlighter is top notch with the high end. It is super affordable, the pan is HUGE, and it is so pigmented. From my knowledge, there are 2 to choose from. My favorite is "boozy brunch". It is gold based and looks a bit like cheetah print to me. The other shade "I'll have a Cosmo" is more on the pinkish silvery side. They are both definitely worth the $5.99. Try them, I guarantee if you are a highlight freak like me, you'll love them!
Jacleen 'Jackie' L.
East Hampton, CT
I'm really not a fan of this one. Generally, I do love Wet n' Wild products. They are affordable, and usually I'm happy with the products... plus nostalgia.. takes me back to my tween days shopping with friends! 💄💁
However, I bought this highlighter and it looked good in the package.. and let's face it, the alternative cost 2-3 times as much, but this just does nothing for me. I have to apply so much to even get the highlighted effect, and it doesn't stay, even with a good setting spray. You're better off brushing it all over to obtain a few sparkles than trying to use it as an actual highlighter. I was disappointed with this one, but it definitely won't deter me from buying other Wet n' Wild products in the future.
Syeda I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE THIS HIGHLIGHTER!!! Hands down the best highlighter from drugstore.. Its so good that its always out of stock in any drugstores I go to so finally I had to buy it from online. I honestly think this is the best highlight out there. It's very pigmented I haven't had any trouble with it. It's also very affordable. I just love it so much, it shows a lot. I'm definitely buying another one. I recommend this. This highlighter it's just the right amount of shimmer and glow that I need and it works so well with my complexion being a darker skin tone not all highlighters work but this one is near perfect. It last a long time too I've had mine for a while. This highlighter is a dupe for so many high end highlighters such as champagne pop from becca cosmetics!! I literally own all kinds of high end highlighters like becca, all abh glow kits, etc.. And yet I'm always reaching for this daily. I just can't express how much I'm in love with this highlighter. buy it! You won't regret it.
Emily V.
Where can I find this? I can't seem to find it anywhere... Already searched at walmart, rite aid, CVS,
Michelle T.
Henderson, NV
I can't find this product. Where did u guys purchase it?
Sierra R.
Is this product very pigmented and where can I find it at? I've looked all over for it and I can't find it anywhere!
Alyssa H.
We're can u find these??
Yarilis V.
Tampa , FL
It this highlighter is great ?