BY WET N WILD

You glow, girl! Perfectly coordinated shimmering trios in a beautiful pearl finish. The baked technology delivers high pearl and pigment payoff, and can be applied wet or dry. Each palette provides an instant bronze or a slight hint of color for a glowing complexion.

Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Nylon-12, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 20, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sorbitan Stearate, Polyacrylamide, Chlorphenesin, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Silica, Laureth-7, Methylisothiazolinone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Carmine/CI 75470, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007]

• Does this spread over time on you face3 Answers
  • Does this look super glittery or does it have a nice glow. 6 Answers
  • What do you guys think about this product? Is it worth it?5 Answers
Wet N Wild To Reflect Shimmer Palette
  • "totally surprised with this one. not crazy shiny but just the right amount of pop of color to the face." in 162 reviews
  • "i use this for my everyday make up look for school and it works amazingly. the powder is so smooth and goes on well. it stays on for 8 hours and does wipe away even as i sweat. " in 78 reviews
betzy p.
manassas
How’s the love button while did such a great Walmart brand is super recommend it for anyone who is starting make up it’s such a great brand and if you don’t have enough money to afford this will be a beginner start at one so got to see
Imani A.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Review for: Boozy Brunch more...
Beautiful color. Would recommend for beginners. This is a wonderful push into the works of highlighting. This product is long lasting and is very pigmented despite its price! The color pay off is beautiful
Sarah A.
The highlighter yas great color. It provides a great amout of shine and lasts really well. I was not disappointed by this product. I would definitely buy this again.
Krystle G.
Austin, TX
Review for: Boozy Brunch more...
This color is sooooo beautiful! it is a champagne gold color and it is a dupe for champagne pop. It isn't as long lasting but for the price, it is totally worth it!
Melanie H.
Lake Charles, LA
Review for: I'll Have A Cosmo more...
This gives a nice glow to your skin without being glittery. great price for a great product. The soft pink shimmer is great for either a blush topper or a highlight
Ayah S.
Review for: Boozy Brunch more...
I needed an on the go highlighter that doesn’t scream for attention. It’s very simple and classy. I do have to apply it more than once (depending on how heavy I want it to apply to my face) but it’s soft on the skin
misty b.
Daytona Beach, FL
I am a highlighter enthusiast and I believe I've tried them all. I have anastasia to becca and let me tell ya, this highlighter is top notch with the high end. It is super affordable, the pan is HUGE, and it is so pigmented. From my knowledge, there are 2 to choose from. My favorite is "boozy brunch". It is gold based and looks a bit like cheetah print to me. The other shade "I'll have a Cosmo" is more on the pinkish silvery side. They are both definitely worth the $5.99. Try them, I guarantee if you are a highlight freak like me, you'll love them!
Jacleen 'Jackie' L.
East Hampton, CT
I'm really not a fan of this one. Generally, I do love Wet n' Wild products. They are affordable, and usually I'm happy with the products... plus nostalgia.. takes me back to my tween days shopping with friends! 💄💁
However, I bought this highlighter and it looked good in the package.. and let's face it, the alternative cost 2-3 times as much, but this just does nothing for me. I have to apply so much to even get the highlighted effect, and it doesn't stay, even with a good setting spray. You're better off brushing it all over to obtain a few sparkles than trying to use it as an actual highlighter. I was disappointed with this one, but it definitely won't deter me from buying other Wet n' Wild products in the future.
Syeda I.
I LOVE THIS HIGHLIGHTER!!! Hands down the best highlighter from drugstore.. Its so good that its always out of stock in any drugstores I go to so finally I had to buy it from online. I honestly think this is the best highlight out there. It's very pigmented I haven't had any trouble with it. It's also very affordable. I just love it so much, it shows a lot. I'm definitely buying another one. I recommend this. This highlighter it's just the right amount of shimmer and glow that I need and it works so well with my complexion being a darker skin tone not all highlighters work but this one is near perfect. It last a long time too I've had mine for a while. This highlighter is a dupe for so many high end highlighters such as champagne pop from becca cosmetics!! I literally own all kinds of high end highlighters like becca, all abh glow kits, etc.. And yet I'm always reaching for this daily. I just can't express how much I'm in love with this highlighter. buy it! You won't regret it.
Nico G.
Beautiful product. I love this so much, it has wonderful pigmentation, is super creamy and so nice to touch, and isn't glittery at all. This quickly became my favorite highlighter, second only to makeup revolution. This product is just amazing for the price. UPDATE: I bought boozy brunch and fell in love with the formula. Then, i bought Ill Have a Cosmo and was extremely disappointed. BB was soft, buttery, pigmented, and a wonderful golden. Cosmo was dry, rough to the touch, and sparsely pigmented. You almost can't even see it in my swatch. I would recommend BB more.
Emily V.
Where can I find this? I can't seem to find it anywhere... Already searched at walmart, rite aid, CVS,
Michelle T.
Henderson, NV
I can't find this product. Where did u guys purchase it?
Sierra R.
Is this product very pigmented and where can I find it at? I've looked all over for it and I can't find it anywhere!
Alyssa H.
We're can u find these??
Jennifer B.
Is this still available in stores? I don't see it on the website and I'm wondering if it was discontinued :(