BY WET N WILD #42 in Highlighter

You glow, girl! Perfectly coordinated shimmering trios in a beautiful pearl finish. The baked technology delivers high pearl and pigment payoff, and can be applied wet or dry. Each palette provides an instant bronze or a slight hint of color for a glowing complexion.

• Does this spread over time on you face1 Answers
  • Does this look super glittery or does it have a nice glow. 6 Answers
  • What do you guys think about this product? Is it worth it?5 Answers
Pieri C.
Pieri C.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Hollywood Boulevard
My little sister had told me about this highlighter, but I was hesitAnt to buy because I thought "how could a highlighter this cheap be so good" finally I gave in and bought it. My whole highlighting world has changed ever since! OMG this highlighter is GORGEOUS. I'm not a fan of highlighters that have too much glitter because let's face it what guy likes a girl with a bunch of glitter on her face but this highlighter gives that Jlo glow. No crazy glitter face just that gorgeous golden glow. My family is full of girls and we are now all using this highlighter. So beautiful!
Nona B.
Nona B.
Hobart, OK
Review for: I'll Have A Cosmo
This is anawesome highlighter. It's so smooth and buttery and not at all powdery. It gives a gorgeous bronze glow that is BEAUTIFUL! I use this everyday on the tops of my cheekbones and the tip of my nose. It lasts all day. I'm pretty heavy handed with highlighters because I like my face to be lit up like a Christmas Tree and no matter how much of this I use, it never looks cakey or overdone. I have already purchased a backup of this, although I think it will last forever. Wet 'n' Wild has really stepped it up lately! I love affordable makeup that rivals high end brands!
Anamaris C.
Anamaris C.
Lorain, OH
Review for: Hollywood Boulevard
Seriously such a good drug store highlighter!! I bought this while the Fergie line was still out and only got one. I'm so glad that wet n wild decided to keep the highlighters as a permanent addition and renamed them (renaming doesn't matter if the product is still the same👌🏽😁). But for real, at 6 dollars tops, you have such a pretty champagne glow!! For 6 dollars even if it's not what you think it'd be, it won't let you down that I do promise!! I loved Hollywood boulevard so much that I got two "Boozy Brunch" highlighters.. I know it's excessive but c'mon now!!
misty b.
misty b.
Daytona Beach, FL
I am a highlighter enthusiast and I believe I've tried them all. I have anastasia to becca and let me tell ya, this highlighter is top notch with the high end. It is super affordable, the pan is HUGE, and it is so pigmented. From my knowledge, there are 2 to choose from. My favorite is "boozy brunch". It is gold based and looks a bit like cheetah print to me. The other shade "I'll have a Cosmo" is more on the pinkish silvery side. They are both definitely worth the $5.99. Try them, I guarantee if you are a highlight freak like me, you'll love them!
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Rockvale, TN
This highlighter in "Boozy Brunch" is absolute beautiful. Everyone in the YouTube makeup community raves over it, and I can definitely understand why. I is the most beautiful, natural golden highlight. A little goes a long way with this highlight. The pan size is great, and I think it will last me nearly forever. I will say that it has a little bit more glitter than I like, personally, but it is not too much to where it prohibits me from wearing it. I still love this highlight, and I will definitely repurchase if I ever run out.
A2Cosmetics
A2Cosmetics
These highlighters are so nice! Boozy Brunch is a very beautiful gold. It is a bit dark for my fair skin but it's so beautiful I don't mind. It has no glitter or shimmer, just a beautiful glow. The powder is very smooth and creamy. It lasts for hours too, I've worn it for 7+ hours and you can still see a golden glow! I'll Have A Cosmo is a gorgeous pink shade. It is a little drier than the Boozy Brunch shade, but my favorite out of the two. I attached the swatches and the comparisons to high end highlighters. Hope this helps!
Sonia P.
Sonia P.
Review for: Sand-Gria Castles
I'd recommend this for the girls who can't find a MegaGlo limited edition highlighter. I have "I'll Have A Cosmos" & I love it. The formula is similar to the pther Wet N' Wild highlighter, but this is more subtle. You can definitely build it up to blind others though. I use it for my nose since I don't want that area to be as intense. I even recommended this to my cousin because she couldn't find a highlighter that'd work for her, but if you want one to start out with, I'd definitely say go with this one. ☺
Daphne B.
Daphne B.
Kingston , Ny
I'm really enjoying using this product. I have both hollywood boulevard and rose gold goddess. The pigmentation is nice and it offers a high shiny finish depending on how much you build it up. It's easy to uses although I did have to swirl my brush in the product a lot to pack the color on my brush when using rose gold goddess. Other then that I absolutely love using this product on the cheeks. Would not purchase again, I don't think I'll be using either up soon, you get a ton of product!
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
Review for: Rose Champagne Glow
I cannot even begin to express how much I love this product! It gives off a very natural "barely there" glow! If you're in to very bold, "out of this world" shine in a highlighter this is probably not the right item for you, but if you're looking for a more subtle glow then this product is absolutely amazing! It gives off kind of a rosy/gold type of glow to it, & not to mention it's very affordable compared for a drugstore highlighter. I had no problems with this product what so ever!
Gea M.
Gea M.
New Britain, CT
This Wet & Wild reflect shimmer palette is my go to highlighter. It has just the right amount of shimmer without being overpowering. It is such a pretty color of silvery and gold together.it goes on nicely and stays on for quite awhile. Use a little for a light shimmer or layer it for a lot of shimmer. This is a drugstore product and for the price you really can't beat it! I recommend everyone try this product. I give it 5 stars...like I said it is my go to product!
Emily V.
Emily V.
Where can I find this? I can't seem to find it anywhere... Already searched at walmart, rite aid, CVS,
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Henderson, NV
I can't find this product. Where did u guys purchase it?
Sierra R.
Sierra R.
Is this product very pigmented and where can I find it at? I've looked all over for it and I can't find it anywhere!
Yarilis V.
Yarilis V.
Tampa , FL
It this highlighter is great ?
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
We're can u find these??