BY WET N WILD #42 in Highlighter

You glow, girl! Perfectly coordinated shimmering trios in a beautiful pearl finish. The baked technology delivers high pearl and pigment payoff, and can be applied wet or dry. Each palette provides an instant bronze or a slight hint of color for a glowing complexion.

• Does this spread over time on you face1 Answers
  • Does this look super glittery or does it have a nice glow. 6 Answers
  • What do you guys think about this product? Is it worth it?5 Answers
Candice F.
Candice F.
North Bergen, NJ
This is a pretty highlight. I thought it would be more intense but it's not, which is good for me. I prefer a natural looking highlight. Also this product isn't glittery which is great. Over all I like thr highlight a lot plus the packaging is as big as an average pressed powder compact so it'll last a long time.
Kerri D.
Kerri D.
Westland, MI
Review for: Hollywood Boulevard
I've been recently using a lot of Wet and Wild their new spring and summer colors are just fabulous they're the best drugstore deals a girl can find I absolutely love I'll have a cosmo it's a subtle he was pink with just enough highlight and shine I recommend this to anyone who wants to Fleek up their cheek game
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Sandy oregon
Not my favorite Wet N Wild product - leaves a very powdery look behind as a finish that doesn't seem to go away even with setting powder. The pan size is very generous, especially for the price. I tend to use it as a should highlight more than for my face because of the texture it leaves.... ok, but not great.
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Review for: I'll Have A Cosmo
Just because wet and wild is inexpensive doesn't mean its not a must have product!!! this wet and wild highlighter is beautiful! i always get compliments on this when i wear it! the color is very pigmented!!! a little goes a long way!!!! look for it in your local dollar tree and cvs!!! hurry they are gone fast
Jana B.
Jana B.
Review for: Boozy Brunch
This product is gorgeous. Supposedly it is very similar to MACs soft and gentle but i cannot say because i do not own that product. This product is beautifully pigmented, blends well, and lasts on the skin. You get so much product at an amazing price point and availability. Loveeee this as an eyeshadow too.
Tuyen B.
Tuyen B.
Review for: Hollywood Boulevard
This by far is my go-to drugstore highlighter. I remember I heard about this from Kathleenlights on Youtube (She's amazing). Super affordable price and it's super pigmented. I like that I could use this as a blush and highlight. I like use this over my NYX liquid illuminator, so it adds that extra punch!
Veronica J.
Veronica J.
Review for: Hollywood Boulevard
I love this shimmer palette. I use as highlighter on my face. The package is so cute and chic. This product is not glittery like some drugstore highlight s. Which is what I like about this. I would repurchase this one in a heart beat. I also recommend for anyone who wants a nice affordable highlighter.
Anna C.
Anna C.
Tipton, IN
This has the most beautiful glow. It is the perfect everyday highlighter, and I do in fact use it everyday. It makes you look pretty without being to much. I feel like I could wear this to a prom as well as to an interview. It is an amazing product with and amazing price. I will buy it again and again.
Penny F.
Penny F.
Waverly, KS
Review for: Boozy Brunch
This is a beautiful palette, and you really can't go wrong in purchasing it. The Wet 'n' Wild Wet n Wild To Reflect Shimmer Palette, Boozy Brunch, .4 oz is great for all skin complexions, and it gives a warm glow without being glittery. I highly recommend this to try, and the price point is fantastic.
Nina S.
Nina S.
Review for: Hollywood Boulevard
I'm deathly going to give this a five star. It gives a highlight that no other product has given me and I even own champagne pop. This is such a good price for a highlighter that works so good and stays on for so long if you really want soup or do e-book you can just put it everywhere and it's awesome
Emily V.
Emily V.
Where can I find this? I can't seem to find it anywhere... Already searched at walmart, rite aid, CVS,
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Henderson, NV
I can't find this product. Where did u guys purchase it?
Sierra R.
Sierra R.
Is this product very pigmented and where can I find it at? I've looked all over for it and I can't find it anywhere!
Yarilis V.
Yarilis V.
Tampa , FL
It this highlighter is great ?
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
We're can u find these??