BY WET N WILD #72 in Highlighter

You glow, girl! Perfectly coordinated shimmering trios in a beautiful pearl finish. The baked technology delivers high pearl and pigment payoff, and can be applied wet or dry. Each palette provides an instant bronze or a slight hint of color for a glowing complexion.

Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Nylon-12, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 20, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sorbitan Stearate, Polyacrylamide, Chlorphenesin, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Silica, Laureth-7, Methylisothiazolinone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Carmine/CI 75470, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007]

• Does this spread over time on you face3 Answers
  • Does this look super glittery or does it have a nice glow. 6 Answers
  • What do you guys think about this product? Is it worth it?5 Answers
Wet N Wild To Reflect Shimmer Palette
  • "totally surprised with this one. not crazy shiny but just the right amount of pop of color to the face." in 162 reviews
  • "i use this for my everyday make up look for school and it works amazingly. the powder is so smooth and goes on well. it stays on for 8 hours and does wipe away even as i sweat. " in 78 reviews
Cassandra S.
Monroe, WI
Review for: Boozy Brunch more...
Such a beautiful yellow-gold highlight!  I don't have anything in my collection quite like this!  This can be applied to give a subtle glow, or it can be built up for a really intense highlight!  Either way, it is absolutely gorgeous and so affordable.  I would recommend to anyone with a fair to a medium skin tone.  If you have more of a porcelain skin tone, it may be a little dark, but it is absolutely beautiful!
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
Wet N Wild To Reflect Shimmer Palette this highlighter is a great one if your looking for a nice drugstore brand. You get 11.3 grams which is a huge amount for so little money. Now while it does have micro glitters in it there isn't alot. It's gives you this beautiful champagne glow. And if you want to be seen from the moon you can add a little setting spray and it literally shines!!! I would highly recommend this to anyone!!!!
Rhi S.
Florence, KY
Review for: Boozy Brunch more...
The most beautiful subtle highlight. It’s absolutely beautiful especially when I actually have a tan! It gives off gold reflex’s in the light and it looks absolutely stunning with bronze cheeks! I use this for my everyday makeup look just for an extra little something to bring out the look! Worth the money and will be purchasing again!!
Brandy D.
Review for: Rose Champagne Glow more...
For a drugstore brand 5 to 7 dollar highlighter/bronzer I'd have to give this a 3 1/2 star. I just really don't have a use for right now. I prefer a Matte bronzer and a blingy highlighter! This is neither. I'm over this shinny bronzer look.
Karen T.
Adelanto, CA
Review for: Boozy Brunch more...
If you enjoy intense highlight I would check this one out because for a drugstore product it is wayyy better than some of the high- end highlighters. These are so creamy and smooth, they blend into the skin so nicely. These are incredibly pigmented and not chalky or chunky or glittery. Definitely one of the best I have tried thus far and it is only five dollars . There is so many shades to choose from so you will find one that suits you. I cannot say enough good things about it. Purchase it you will not regret it.
Elizabeth B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I bought the Sand-Gria palette and so far I really am enjoying the color it is giving me! I bought it literally today, I know I passed a CVS and said "im just gonna go look". My favorite beauty bloggers have raved about this before, and I am always looking for a pretty shimmer to add to my collection. I bought the more bronze color because I wanted to use it as a pretty bronzer. Being that it has a little hint of shimmer in it, it is perfect for summer coming up giving me that beautiful glow. The price is completely manageable and affordable! This definitely is a great buy!
Ashley B.
I use the shade called "boozy brunch". This is by far one of the best highlighters I've ever used. It has a golden champagne undertone and is extremely pigmented. You get a huge pan of it for such a cheap price and it will last forever. I've had it for months, use it everyday, and you can't even tell I've touched it! It may seem scary with the pink and brown swirls running through it, but all swirled together it's the perfect golden shade!
Alicia H.
I was in a rush to get to my Christmas social and realized that I didn't have a highlighter on hand, so I went to CVS and got this one. Not only is this product extremely affordable and cruelty free (which I aim for all my makeup to be), the product is also extremely shiny and makes for a perfect highlight. I received several compliments on my highlight that day, 10 out of 10 would buy again (if I ever run out because the package brings a nice amount of product).
Nancy W.
Somerset, KY
I love this highlighter! It is so gorgeous! You get high end quality at an affordable price! It's amazing! When you look at it, you probably won't think it's going to be that good! Trust me though, it's beautiful! It gives a gorgeous, golden glow to the skin! I definitely recommend this highlighter!
Blanca R.
Las Vegas, NV
I had been looking for a good drugstore highlight for the longest time and I tried tons of them but always ended up disappointed.
My friend recommend Boozy Brunch from Wet n Wild so at $5.99 I figured I didn't have much to loose by trying it.

I give this highlight a 9/10. it works great , very soft, bright enough that you can see it in pictures, & doesn't leave a patchy look when you put it on. This is currently my go to highlighter. I would recommend it to everyone :)
Emily V.
Where can I find this? I can't seem to find it anywhere... Already searched at walmart, rite aid, CVS,
Michelle T.
Henderson, NV
I can't find this product. Where did u guys purchase it?
Sierra R.
Is this product very pigmented and where can I find it at? I've looked all over for it and I can't find it anywhere!
Alyssa H.
We're can u find these??
Jennifer B.
Is this still available in stores? I don't see it on the website and I'm wondering if it was discontinued :(