BY WET N WILD #56 in Highlighter

You glow, girl! Perfectly coordinated shimmering trios in a beautiful pearl finish. The baked technology delivers high pearl and pigment payoff, and can be applied wet or dry. Each palette provides an instant bronze or a slight hint of color for a glowing complexion.

Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Nylon-12, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 20, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sorbitan Stearate, Polyacrylamide, Chlorphenesin, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Silica, Laureth-7, Methylisothiazolinone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Carmine/CI 75470, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007]

• Does this spread over time on you face2 Answers
  • Does this look super glittery or does it have a nice glow. 6 Answers
  • What do you guys think about this product? Is it worth it?5 Answers
Elizabeth B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I bought the Sand-Gria palette and so far I really am enjoying the color it is giving me! I bought it literally today, I know I passed a CVS and said "im just gonna go look". My favorite beauty bloggers have raved about this before, and I am always looking for a pretty shimmer to add to my collection. I bought the more bronze color because I wanted to use it as a pretty bronzer. Being that it has a little hint of shimmer in it, it is perfect for summer coming up giving me that beautiful glow. The price is completely manageable and affordable! This definitely is a great buy!
Alicia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was in a rush to get to my Christmas social and realized that I didn't have a highlighter on hand, so I went to CVS and got this one. Not only is this product extremely affordable and cruelty free (which I aim for all my makeup to be), the product is also extremely shiny and makes for a perfect highlight. I received several compliments on my highlight that day, 10 out of 10 would buy again (if I ever run out because the package brings a nice amount of product).
Nancy W.
Somerset, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this highlighter! It is so gorgeous! You get high end quality at an affordable price! It's amazing! When you look at it, you probably won't think it's going to be that good! Trust me though, it's beautiful! It gives a gorgeous, golden glow to the skin! I definitely recommend this highlighter!
Ashley B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the shade called "boozy brunch". This is by far one of the best highlighters I've ever used. It has a golden champagne undertone and is extremely pigmented. You get a huge pan of it for such a cheap price and it will last forever. I've had it for months, use it everyday, and you can't even tell I've touched it! It may seem scary with the pink and brown swirls running through it, but all swirled together it's the perfect golden shade!
Emily A.
Jefferson, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my favorite. Feels like it doesn't blend well and doesn't let my skin breathe. I have, and would again use it in a pinch but much prefer other brands version of this product. It will do what it says but I feel like it could be done much better and that it is a case of you get what you pay for with this item. If you really need something for a pinch that is inexpensive than this will work but I prefer other brands for day to day use.
Blanca R.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had been looking for a good drugstore highlight for the longest time and I tried tons of them but always ended up disappointed.
My friend recommend Boozy Brunch from Wet n Wild so at $5.99 I figured I didn't have much to loose by trying it.

I give this highlight a 9/10. it works great , very soft, bright enough that you can see it in pictures, & doesn't leave a patchy look when you put it on. This is currently my go to highlighter. I would recommend it to everyone :)
Venice D.
Edmond, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Call me obsessed! This is a must have! Is so affordable and is so gorgeous! And a complete dupe for the Becca opal highlighter! Works as good and looks as beautiful! Swatches the same not chalky, not powdery and not glittery! Just perfect!
McKenna P.
East Lansing, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a decent highlighter for the price and actually reminded me a lot of MAC mineralized skin finishes. They are quite messy and kick off a lot of product but the overall highlight is pretty and buildable. I can't say I would buy it again however because of how messy it was and how glittery it was, I prefer a much easier application with highlight.
Eileen M.
Azusa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wet n Wild Hollywood Blvd is one of my favourite drug store highlighters. I'm obsessed with the pay off of this highlight. I think I paid about $7 for this product, which to me is a great price. This product is better than a lot of high end products. Wet n Wild has definitely stepped up their game. If you want a beautiful glow, I'd definitely give this highlight a try.
Di h.
I own both "I'll Have a Cosmo" and "Boozy Brunch" that I purchased at Walgreens for about $6 each. ""I'll have a Cosmo is a paler, pink-ier  highlight while "Boozy Brunch" is a gold, very metallic highlight. In my opinion, "I'll have a Cosmo" has more chunky glitter and doesn't look very natural on me. It emphasizes texture and little bumps on my skin.On the other hand, "Boozy Brunch" is amazinnggg but it's too dark for my skin tone. No glitter, just a gorgeous metallic sheen. Not to mention the pan size is huge, so you wont run out! I would give "Boozy Brunch" a 5/5 but "Ill have a Cosmo" a 2/5. I've seen people make it work, so I'll keep trying :)
Emily V.
Where can I find this? I can't seem to find it anywhere... Already searched at walmart, rite aid, CVS,
Michelle T.
Henderson, NV
I can't find this product. Where did u guys purchase it?
Sierra R.
Is this product very pigmented and where can I find it at? I've looked all over for it and I can't find it anywhere!
Alyssa H.
We're can u find these??
Yarilis V.
Tampa , FL
It this highlighter is great ?