BY WET N WILD #56 in Highlighter

You glow, girl! Perfectly coordinated shimmering trios in a beautiful pearl finish. The baked technology delivers high pearl and pigment payoff, and can be applied wet or dry. Each palette provides an instant bronze or a slight hint of color for a glowing complexion.

Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Nylon-12, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 20, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sorbitan Stearate, Polyacrylamide, Chlorphenesin, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Silica, Laureth-7, Methylisothiazolinone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Carmine/CI 75470, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007]

• Does this spread over time on you face2 Answers
  • Does this look super glittery or does it have a nice glow. 6 Answers
  • What do you guys think about this product? Is it worth it?5 Answers
Heidy M.
Temple, TX
Review for: Boozy Brunch
Wet n wild is one of my all time favorite drug store brands when it comes to highlighters! They nail it every time. And this product does not disappoint! Boozy brunch is such a gorgeous golden glow. Not chalky or powdery at all. It applies so flawlessly to the skin and leaves such a wonderful glow. I highly recommend this highlighter!!
Tiffanie K.
Valdosta, GA
Review for: Boozy Brunch
Stunning highlighter, it's a yellow gold shade. This shade is best for medium to deep skin tones, which is the only reason why I decluttered mine. I could only use it as a blush or bronzer topper. I still recommend trying it as highlighter if you're not fair-skinned, because it is blinding and beautiful! Perfect shade for summer.
Becca L.
Review for: Boozy Brunch
I bought this from CVS when they were having a 30% off sale and free shipping. It comes in kind of bulky packaging. The product is domed and gold with pink veining throughout. I really like the gold shimmer but i find that there is a bit of fallout on my cheeks by the end of the day. It might better serve as a body highlight.
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
Review for: Boozy Brunch
I wanted to love this, I actually saw it on a YouTube video but I can't get past all the fallout. I know it's called a shimmer palette and I love the champagney and gold reflects that come off of it. I do love that there are no clear sparkles in it and no silver in it. I end up with so much all over my face by the end of the night though so I don't think I reach for this as often as I wish. It needs to be set very well or else it wears off quickly!
Jeweliana R.
Review for: I'll Have a Cosmo
This is a really nice, affordable highlight. The packaging is a little bucket but it comes with a ton of product so that's a pro. The color is really nice and flattering. If I ever ran out, which I don't think that I will anytime soon, I'd definitely repurchase it.
Jessica R.
Cherry Hill
Review for: I'll Have a Cosmo
My sister bought this for me as a Christmas present and I loved it! She got it from our local CVS, it’s a true testament to the great quality of drug store makeup. My only problem with it is that the packaging broke very easily and I have to keep it in a bag now.
my c.
Atlanta
it’s good! you just need to get a good brush and maybe wet it a little if you want to get the highlighter to actually go on your face. it’s a cheaper product so it takes a bit more effort, but once you’ve got it on your face you couldn’t tell the difference.
Sarah M.
Holdenville, OK
Review for: I'll Have A Cosmo
Okay, I have to say it. I bought the Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit after I already owned the wet n wild highlighter and I'm mad that I wasted my money. The wet n wild is so pigmented and such a good shade that I feel like it could be worn on any complexion. The Glow Kit has such particular colors that I can't even wear any of them. I hit pan on this highlighter I love it so much. I will be repurchasing soon!  I'll have a cosmo and probably the other colors as well.
Alyssa T.
Deltona, Florida
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT SOOOOOOO MUCHHHHH because for my skin tone not a lot of highlighters fit me but this one does because it has a little tan in it but it still high lights my face really good it's really pigmented
Sheila B.
Astoria, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a pretty highlight. I love it and it never disappoints. I have pale skin and works great for me. It's a nice natural glow but is buildable for a beaming glow
anna R.
Does this last all day?
Emma T.
Which shade do you all prefer?
Megan K.
I absolutely love this shimmer palette but I haven't seen it in stores. Where can I buy it?
Geraldine L.
Hialeah, FL
Hello, is too shimmer? O normal?
Tara W.
Is this brown girl friendly and what is the price point on this item?