Emily V.

Where can I find this? I can't seem to find it anywhere... Already searched at walmart, rite aid, CVS,

Irene S.
Irene S.
Santa Clara, CA
1 year, 7 months ago
I ordered online at walgreens, it was even out of stock on Wet n Wild for a while!
Yvette C.
Shahad J.
Shahad J.
Portland, ME
1 year, 7 months ago
I got this at target few weeks a go
Sami S.
Sami S.
1 year, 7 months ago
I usually see it at target or walgreens!
Katie S.
Katie S.
Brooklyn
1 year, 7 months ago
Wet n wild - duane reade
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Amherst, NY
1 year, 7 months ago
That is where I have found all of mine, maybe your local walmart
Melissa a.
Melissa a.
Hackensack, NJ
1 year, 7 months ago
cvs! i found all of them there and at walmart! also the website has them too
Jas. J.
Jas. J.
1 year, 7 months ago
You might have to get it at cvs.com because these were really popular & sold out quick where I'm from.
jordan s.
jordan s.
Little elm Texas
1 year, 7 months ago
I got mine from the dollar general but I am not impressed. You have to literally dig into it with a brush to get any product.