Gia K.
Durham, NC
I have a couple shades of this highlighter; "I'll have a Cosmo" and "Boozy Brunch" which I think was a limited edition shade from the Fergie collaboration that they made permanent.

They are very inexpensive, under $6 but they give you a lot of product. They can be very subtle but they are also buildable, depending on how intense you want your glow.

I prefer Boozy Brunch, it's over-all a more flattering shade for my skintone. I like this on its own, applied after a finished complexion, using the Morphe M510 or a similar brush. It doesn't last very long though, but it's a $6 product and honestly, it's not a big deal.