Lina C.
This gives off the most wonderful shiny, non-chunky-glittery highlight. Easily rivals my Becca shimmering skin perfectors. Color wise, it is almost an exact dupe for Champagne Pop. And it lasts longer on my cheeks than Becca does. Also, if I use Becca everyday, it gives me some bumps on my skin, which I think is caused by the mineral oil in them. With this WNW highlight, I have absolutely no reaction, which is great. Now I can highlight every single day!

The only negatives are superficial - #1 the case is bulky and ugly and #2 the swirls in the baked powder itself is not aesthetically pleasing. Ha! But like I said, those two things are superficial in that they don't affect the quality and color of the product, which is just absolutely beautiful. And I am going to eventually depot this to get rid of the cheap packaging, which would solve problem #1.

I believe this product is a repackage of the Wet n Wild Fergie highlighter in Hollywood Boulevard. I got mine at Walgreens at around $7 with tax.