Wet n Wild To Reflect Shimmer Palette uploaded by Briana H.Wet n Wild To Reflect Shimmer Palette uploaded by Cassandra S.Wet n Wild To Reflect Shimmer Palette uploaded by kristina r.See all 359 photos
8 colors available

BY WET N WILD #32 in Highlighter

You glow, girl! Perfectly coordinated shimmering trios in a beautiful pearl finish. The baked technology delivers high pearl and pigment payoff, and can be applied wet or dry. Each palette provides an instant bronze or a slight hint of color for a glowing complexion.

• What do you guys think about this pro...Out of the 3 shades of this pr... 5 Answers
  • Who has the Fergie Carnevale in Rio? ...I do! I love it so much I have... 1 Answers
  • I heard that now that they discontinu...Was discontinued from that lin... 3 Answers
Photos (358)
Buy on Walmart*
Lina C.
Lina C.
This gives off the most wonderful shiny, non-chunky-glittery highlight. Easily rivals my Becca shimmering skin perfectors. Color wise, it is almost an exact dupe for Champagne Pop. And it lasts longer on my cheeks than Becca does. Also, if I use Becca everyday, it gives me some bumps on my skin, which I think is caused by the mineral oil in them. With this WNW highlight, I have absolutely no reaction, which is great. Now I can highlight every single day!

The only negatives are superficial - #1 the case is bulky and ugly and #2 the swirls in the baked powder itself is not aesthetically pleasing. Ha! But like I said, those two things are superficial in that they don't affect the quality and color of the product, which is just absolutely beautiful. And I am going to eventually depot this to get rid of the cheap packaging, which would solve problem #1.

I believe this product is a repackage of the Wet n Wild Fergie highlighter in Hollywood Boulevard. I got mine at Walgreens at around $7 with tax.
Roxy A.
Roxy A.
N Hollywood, CA
I have all high-end highlighters and a box of drugstore highlighters so just know I know what I'm talking about.

I collected all the fergie collection and just pretty much all the shimmer pallets they have released. I bought two of each and when I go to target,cvs,Walgreens, etc. I'll just pick one up if I see I don't have it.

Super super super affordable.

Anyways anybody saying it is not pigmented or that it doesn't show up.. Obviously don't know how to highlight, because I can promise you every color is very pigmented. Use MAC FIX+ or a setting spray before you highlight and I can promise you...that you will SLAY ALL DAY! POPPIN ALL NIGHT! ✨

IN THE PICTURE:
"Hollywood BLVD" now called "BOOZY BRUNCH" on my posted pictures with " I'll HAVE A COSMO" for my nose highlight.

I used the cheap wet and wild setting spray before I applied my highlight.
Dulce  C.
Dulce C.
Albany, CA
Feb. 12, 2016, 5:12 p.m.
Review for: Hollywood Boulevard
I've had this shimmer palette for a year now, and I must say it is so beautiful. I was a little hesitant to try it out at first, but damn I am glad I did! This is not your typical "soft" powder because it is a baked powder. It has a harder surface, but nonetheless it is soooo pigmented! I would say it is gold toned in this shade, but if you want something more pinky/ neutral I would go for the other shade with the pink marbling called rose champagne. They are all amazing. I have all three and I love all of them equally. For a reference I am a light medium skin tone, and all of them look so nice on me, even the darkest more bronze one. You could wet it and make it more metallic looking, but I don't think that is necessary. They are not glittery at all, more of a sheen finish. I hate glitter on blushes/ highlighters. BUT I LOVE LOVE LOVE these.
Kristal C.
Kristal C.
Canoga park , CA
OMG YOU GUYS!!!!!!!! This is honestly one of the best highlighter I've ever tried! If you're debating on getting becca's champagne pop but don't want to splurge, buy this one instead. It's the exact perfect dupe! especially the color and pigmentation. Although the packaging and the product on the pan might look different but when swatched and worn they look exactly the same. For wet n wild you're getting so much product for only $6 and sometimes drug stores, target, or Walmart might even have them on sale! This is also great for the girls who barely starting on make up and don't want to ask their parents $38 for just a highlighter :-)

Wish I can leave you guys videos so I can show it on every angle! Not telling you guys which ones which 😉

can you even guess which ones which? Ahahha
Paola L.
Paola L.
El Paso, TX
Sept. 2, 2016, 12:31 p.m.
Review for: Hollywood Boulevard
The second I heard Kathleenlights mention this on one of her favorites(?) video I knew I needed it. They changed the name of it to Boozie Brunch. I think it's because it's no longer part of the fergie collection?maybe. Idk! But this stuff is magically smooth! SO pigmented! It blends like a dream! and it looks soooo natural! I wish they hadn't named it shimmer, it's more of a glow. It's probably my favorite drugstore highlight. THIS SHADE SPECIFICALLY. I also got the Sandgria castles and I wasn't impressed by that. That ones texture is a bit coarse and more "glittery.." And you can't beat the price! I paid like $5 for it at Walgreens and after trying it I can say I would have paid more for it.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
July 28, 2016, 7:05 p.m.
Review for: Boozy Brunch
I got this highlighter from CVS for about $6, and I have to say, this is one of my favorite highlighters that I have! You get 0.4 ounces and that's a good amount for it to be a drugstore product at a low price. Because it's drugstore, doesn't mean the quality is lacking. In fact, I think the quality is outstanding! It's a creamy and buttery champagne color that makes your cheekbones pop. I've heard that this is a dupe for the Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop highlighter, and I've seen swatches on YouTube where it looks exactly the same on the cheeks. If you don't have this, go get it because it's an amazing highlight for all skin tones at a really good price!
Adriana C.
Adriana C.
First of all can you just take in how much product you get for such a little price point!? This is honestly my go to highlighter for every day. Every. Day. It gives such a lovely glow to the skin but its not a crazy metallic highlight ( even though I love that too). You can use this by itself and it makes your entire face light up. If you're having date night a little tip: finish up your makeup, foundation, bronzer, blush, etc.. and then put your setting spray on...right before it dries put this highlighter on aaaand you're welcome. Add some setting spray for fix plus and that metalic highlighter you wanted is right there, for like super cheap. I'm obsessed.
Katlyn S.
Katlyn S.
When I saw the Wet and Wild To Reflect Palette at Walgreens I had to pick it up. I enjoy the packaging, very sleek. I brought the color Sand-Gria Castles. It looks beautiful in the pan. I had to swatch it as soon as I got in out of the store. I was a little disappoint. It does not swatch well. However, once you get a brush and apply it to your face you will GLOW! It is a nice bronzey color!! IN LOVE

-Update I also tried the color 'I'll have a Cosmo' BEAUTIFUL! The swatch was great for the getgo and with a brush it is perfection. Add a squirt of the setting spray and you will be crazy glowey! 'I'll have a cosmo' is a must try.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Depew, NY
Feb. 2, 2016, 7:33 p.m.
Review for: Hollywood Boulevard
I got this product from a friend who thought it was too gold toned for her skin and I am so happy she gave it to me! This is by far my new favorite highlight I would even call it my drugstore holy grail highlight at the moment. The tone to it is a warm gold bronzey color (fair warning for those pink toned girls) but without being too dark. It has a slight shimmer to it but nothing super overpowering. The wet-dry formula means that it can be warn more dramatic for a night out or subtle for everyday use. Over all I think this is a great product and would high recommend it to anyone looking for a good gold toned highlight.
Gia K.
Gia K.
Durham, NC
I have a couple shades of this highlighter; "I'll have a Cosmo" and "Boozy Brunch" which I think was a limited edition shade from the Fergie collaboration that they made permanent.

They are very inexpensive, under $6 but they give you a lot of product. They can be very subtle but they are also buildable, depending on how intense you want your glow.

I prefer Boozy Brunch, it's over-all a more flattering shade for my skintone. I like this on its own, applied after a finished complexion, using the Morphe M510 or a similar brush. It doesn't last very long though, but it's a $6 product and honestly, it's not a big deal.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Where can I find this? I can't seem to find it anywhere... Already searched at walmart, rite aid, CVS,
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Henderson, NV
I can't find this product. Where did u guys purchase it?
Sierra R.
Sierra R.
Is this product very pigmented and where can I find it at? I've looked all over for it and I can't find it anywhere!
Yarilis V.
Yarilis V.
Tampa, FL
It this highlighter is great ?
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
We're can u find these??