BY WET N WILD

Your personality is shiny enough—your skin doesn’t have to be! This revolutionary light-reflecting powder contains porous silica beads, which absorb oil and minimize shine. This powder feels weightless on the skin without adding color, and it sets with a luminous, soft-focus finish.

Silica, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ethyl Macadamiate, Glycerin, Polysorbate 80, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Chondrus Crispus, Methylisothiazolinone, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891

Julia C.
Brick, NJ
Does a decent job of setting and mattifying foundation. I like that it's translucent rather than colored. People like to act like there's glitter in this, but there isn't. Like in the pan it has a slight shimmer, but in pretty sure that's from the microbeads that are advertised to be in it to help wick away moisture. When you put it on, it is matte so I have no idea what those people are talking about. The downfall though is that there is so little product in the container. I went through it in like a month. Plus the packaging is clunky and redundant since I use a brush to apply this rather than the circle applicator they include. I feel like the circle just wipes off the foundation I just put on.
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
I keep this in the console of my truck with a wet & wild contour brush. If I look in my mirror and see shine I can just grab this and a couple of swipes and we are back in business. Sometimes I run errands and forget my purse or only have the basics. I try to keep them in the truck and this one held up to extreme heat and cold. My elf highlighter sits right next to it. You can fix almost any issue with both products. Once its on you dont see any color. Its translucent.
Shannon S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I wanted to love it. I really did. And I did at first. The pan is tinnnnnnnyyy so I feel like I’m going to hit it in like a week. It was worried it would appeal really white on my skin but it didn’t. It’s a pain to put in my purse for a touch up during the day because there was no applicator included with the packaging just the product itself. I don’t like to bring brushes in my purse, or a lot of makeup for that matter. When I applied a second application my face was definitely whiter but not with just one application
Dyamond W.
Texas
I love this product because it is perfect for me to take on the go to work. I have a combination of oily and dry skin and it works just fine on me. Especially in this Texas heat which has been crucial the past couple of weeks. It fits snugly in my purse and I love that. It is super affordable and I purchased it at my local Walmart. I do a lot of one stop shopping because I’m a mom.
Kelsey B.
So basically, this mattifying powder is supposed to help absorb oils and take shine away! I have oily skin for the most part and I was sure I found my holy grail, sadly I did not. For the price, I didn’t feel like I lost any money since it’s relatively cheap. The powder absorbed a little oil but not a lot. I had a thin layer of white powder on my face because of this product :(
Corrie L.
AUBURN, AL
I have this in shade "Matte About You" and man, I wish I had read through the reviews on this product because this is supposedly a matte finishing powder but there's literally glitter in it! Like wtf? Also, it is really hard to get the product on your brush. I was swirling my brush around and felt like I was getting nothing expect white powder on the compact. Got it from Walmart and I'm glad they take back used cosmetics because even though it was under $5, it would be a waste of my $5 to keep it and not use that money to buy a different mattifying powder, like e.l.f.'s version.
Adriana V.
Sorry, WNW, this is just not even a decent setting powder. I'm pretty fair and this left a white cast even on me. I can get inexpensive loose or compact setting powders from Korean brands for a little more than this cost that blow this out of the water. Just not a great product.
Katherine G.
I wasn’t a fan of this setting powder, It made my face look like a ghost. It is a good alternative considering the price but I wouldn’t buy or recommend. Maybe you need to be very light handed to use this powder, I just wouldn’t spend my money on it. I think there are a lot of other great options for the same price range.
Kiona P.
Lenhartsville
This powder is good but it’s not my favorite. It sets the makeup and makes everything look good on the skin. However, it does not last on me very long and I get oily pretty quickly with this product, it also has flashback which is no fun. I love wet n wild just not this powder.
brenna f.
Cookeville
I love this powder it does mattify and it keeps me matte! 1 downside is that there is a slight shimmer in it, it doesnt really show unless you use ALOT, but i rather not have any shimmer in my MATTE powder. Its a good thing it takes very little to make your face matte.
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
Just picked this up! Wondering how you ladies like to apply it? With the pad that comes with it or a certain kind of brush?
sara m.
How does this work? Is it chalky at all?
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
Is this a good product to bake with?
Kristen B.
Does this work for setting the whole face or just for under the eyes?
Stephanie G.
Wallington, NJ
Is this super mattifying? How is it on combination skin?