BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

0.3 oz / 8.5 g

Buy on Amazon
Mercedes C.
Allentown , PA
I purchased this at my local Kmart and honestly, this product was surprisingly good. For a drugstore pigment palette, the colors are actually bright, but only really went used over a white base. The colors also created a lot of fall out and when you needed to get really good color impact, you had to pack it on with your fingers, using a brush got you absolutely no where. Unfortunately, you can't get this palette anymore because it was limited edition, but hopefully Wet and Wild with use this kind of pigmentation in all of their future products!
Emily D.
I purchased this eye shadow palette at Kmart. I solely purchased this because it contains the only red eye shadow that I have ever seen. This palette contains 8  bright shades, 2 of which are shimmers and 6 that are solid colors. The solid colors in palette are very pigmented, but are obviously not as pigmented as high end brands. The shimmer colors  are very sheer and its hard to build up opacity on them. When using the shimmer over the solid colors, its hard to tell that its shimmery at all. I wish instead of the 3 shimmers included, this palette contained only solid colors.  Based on the inexpensive price of this palette vs a high end brand, its a pretty nice palette and a good value.
Julissa I.
San Juan, PR
I'm a huge fan of wet n wild products - affordable and usually of decent to great quality. I love the more out there products they have (very dark lipsticks, super colorful eyeshadows) because they're so great for experimenting. The super bright shadows are often hit and miss, but so fun to use. With a primer, they'll probably last all day. Blendability is not the best, but using careful placement and stiff brushes, it'll make for a super colorful look.
Daisy N.
Pomona, CA
Wet n Wild shadows are always a bit chalky. BUT, I love chalky shadows because you can build em up as much as you want! These shadows are easy to blend in with other colors and I would definitely recommend you to try em out! They're super affordable too so if you don't like em, it wasn't a complete loss to your wallet! I do hope wet n wild betters their formula to a much more pigmented one!
Gomez 🌺.
Houston
Wet and wild have very good products! The highlighters are SUPER pigmented as well as the eyeshadows that I've been using these are good products and the best part is that they're drugstore makeup!
Tiffany K.
Loved the colors in here! Hard to find something like this unless it's high end. I really enjoy it. Made me go out of my comfort zone a little bit and really happy about that. Recommended!!
Jericka N.
Bronx, NY
I loved my palette i use to call it my Brazil carnaval palette because the colors are so festive, great pigment, i lost it while moving and i miss it so much!!
Jessica B.
Southaven, MS
I’ve tried this a couple of times.. it’s okay for the price but it’s not super pigmented
Molly P.
Soooooo many beautiful bright colours perfect for Halloween. There is no room for improvement. They are just amazing. They are affordable, in my opinion.