BY WET N WILD

This palette of intensely-pigmented shadows comes in a range of textures from translucent highlights to subtle mattes to shimmering glitters. It’s your one-stop, daytime to nighttime palette!

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Ethyl Macadamiate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Magnesium Stearate, Boron Nitride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Polysorbate 20, Caprylyl Glycol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Sorbitan Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Polybutene, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, o-Cymen-5-ol, Tocopherol, Polyacrylamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Silica, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Mica, Black 2/CI 77266, Carmine/CI 75470, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891] (0714)

• Is this worth it? Or it blends into nothing and disappears? 7 Answers
  • Does this palette worth it ???2 Answers
  • These colors look very similar to the new Covergirl Nudes...1 Answers
wet n wild Studio Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I love these palettes so much! My favorite palette is Coming in Latte. Very pigmented and soft. The brush the palette comes with is actually pretty okay. The best colors in the palette are the matte brown (2nd from the right), the glittery brown (3rd from the right), the Taupey-brown (5th from the right) and the shimmery shades" in 152 reviews
  • "Wet n wild is killin it this season! This pallet is awesome. If you're on a budget but would like a pretty nude pallet with shimmers and mattes, this is for you! First it is very affordable. Second the colors are gorgeous. They are pigmented and in such a range you can create many different looks with it! These shadows have great staying power as well. " in 41 reviews
Lily N.
Purchased at: CVS
This was be first eyeshadow palette that I bought and I think it was a good starting point. The shimmer colors are nice but I think they work better with a base underneath. I wished there was was more color variety tho. The brown eyeshadow with gold glitter in it could’ve been replaced with a different color. The palette is really versatile. I can is the brown for my brows and the black for my eyeliner. On my eyelids I found that it was long lasting.
lori a.
Sumner, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Stumming color palette. Would like to try this out so time. Maybe even pr list for wet n wild . i sure have a big mouth to tell the world about how amazing wet n wild cosmetics is .
Theresa F.
Austin, TX
Wet and wild palletes never let me down. There are so many colors to create which ever look I am going for. I really like the palettes that include black because I use it for my eyeliner and their black seems to be the blackest which is great to create an evening look or to go out to a concert! Plus the price never breaks the bank!
Lexy 🎀.
Youngstown, Ohio
I bought this palette for Halloween costume I was doing. I needed purples and something cheap. Since then this eye shadow has actually proved to be pretty nice for its price point and I have used the colors. They don’t work that well dry and fall out all over, but when you wet them it’s very nice.
Yvette W.
They are pretty good for the price. They have some very nice palletes to choose from to have. I have quite a few. I recommend to anyone who can't afford expensive department store products or are beginner trying to practice. T HR eyes always have deals at CVS and Walgreen's but can be bought just about anywhere.
Alina R.
Crestline
This was my very first palette ever. Being a newbie I really like it for starting out. Buttttt, with that being said the more brands I got the more I started to realise that this was not very good. The matte shades to blend well together and the shimmer shade don't show up at all if your applying with any kind of brush. You will have better luck apply with your finger or even applying it wet. I can't say I'd recommend to a beginner, only more experienced makeup artist would know how to it better. Even then I wouldn't recommend. Sorry, not sorry.
Caralynn C.
Mulberry , FL
The shadows aren’t very pigmented, and kind of powdery. The double sided brish is horrible. The fluffier side is fine but the more densely packed side has a weird hard spot that left gouges in the shadow and even scratched my eyelid a little. All in all i wouldn’t recommend this to anyone, even for the low price.
Lena L.
Seattle, WA
These palettes from wet n wild aren’t bad but also aren’t the best you could get at the drug store. There is color payoff and they blend but they are extremely powdery and take some work. Overall not a waste of money.
Leslie:) H.
Great colors and not too expensive! You can find at a local drugstore or Walmart. I buy most of my products at the dollar general and I like the variety of colors you have to choose from. I would totally recommend to anyone. Very awesome product
Devon R.
Payette, ID
This was my very first eyeshadow palette that I ever owned. I gave it 4 stars because it served me well for a few years until I ventured into higher end. Looking back, it was on the chalky side but blended nicely
Rita B.
Is this worth it? Or it blends into nothing and disappears?
Licia F.
Is the pigmentation in this palate more or less than the maybelline nudes palate?
Emily O.
What's the brush like? Should I buy their blending brush separately?
Marieliz C.
Lajas
Is a good palette? I'm so confused with this product and his quality.
Ashten Y.
I've been trying to switch my makeup to cruelty free products and I heard Wet n Wild came out with a whole new formula for their stuff. I've heard these eyeshadow palettes are great, but do they have a lot of fallout? And are they as pigmented as they look in the pan?

Amazon