BY WET N WILD

This palette of intensely-pigmented shadows comes in a range of textures from translucent highlights to subtle mattes to shimmering glitters. It’s your one-stop, daytime to nighttime palette!

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Ethyl Macadamiate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Magnesium Stearate, Boron Nitride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Polysorbate 20, Caprylyl Glycol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Sorbitan Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Polybutene, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, o-Cymen-5-ol, Tocopherol, Polyacrylamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Silica, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Mica, Black 2/CI 77266, Carmine/CI 75470, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891] (0714)

• Is this worth it? Or it blends into nothing and disappears? 7 Answers
  • Does this palette worth it ???2 Answers
  • These colors look very similar to the new Covergirl Nudes...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love these palettes so much! My favorite palette is Coming in Latte. Very pigmented and soft. The brush the palette comes with is actually pretty okay. The best colors in the palette are the matte brown (2nd from the right), the glittery brown (3rd from the right), the Taupey-brown (5th from the right) and the shimmery shades" in 152 reviews
  • "Wet n wild is killin it this season! This pallet is awesome. If you're on a budget but would like a pretty nude pallet with shimmers and mattes, this is for you! First it is very affordable. Second the colors are gorgeous. They are pigmented and in such a range you can create many different looks with it! These shadows have great staying power as well. " in 41 reviews
Lexy 🎀.
Niles, OH
I bought this palette for Halloween costume I was doing. I needed purples and something cheap. Since then this eye shadow has actually proved to be pretty nice for its price point and I have used the colors. They don’t work that well dry and fall out all over, but when you wet them it’s very nice.
Yvette W.
They are pretty good for the price. They have some very nice palletes to choose from to have. I have quite a few. I recommend to anyone who can't afford expensive department store products or are beginner trying to practice. T HR eyes always have deals at CVS and Walgreen's but can be bought just about anywhere.
Alyse M.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Disappointed I wanted more variety in colors that I owned but I was broke so I picked this up and it was a complete waste of money . I tried using it once and then gave it to my kid niece . No pigment at all some glitter it seriously was basically play makeup for little ones.
Leslie:) H.
Great colors and not too expensive! You can find at a local drugstore or Walmart. I buy most of my products at the dollar general and I like the variety of colors you have to choose from. I would totally recommend to anyone. Very awesome product
Devon R.
Payette, ID
This was my very first eyeshadow palette that I ever owned. I gave it 4 stars because it served me well for a few years until I ventured into higher end. Looking back, it was on the chalky side but blended nicely
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
I love this little compact eyeshadow palette. The colors inside of it are very beautiful, they have a nice pigment to them, the brush that this palette comes with is a really nice duo ended brush with a blending brush on one side and a flat shadow brush on the other side.
Paula P.
Bridge City
The colors in this Wet n Wild palette looked right up my alley, and while they are pretty they just didn’t have a great color pay out. I had to work a little too hard to get the look I was after. It did have an affordable price but I don’t think I will be getting a lot of use out of this particular palette. wet n wild Studio Eyeshadow Palette
MK L.
Katy
This palette is amazing for Smokey eyes the cplirs in this palette are super pigmented that you can't believe its a drugstore product wet n wild is the best drugstore makeup brand in my opinion
Courtney S.
Ocala
My ❤ I love these colors! I love wet n wild produces period. Not over priced, not greesy like other makeup companies. Very easy to blend. Love it, these palettes are a must have.
Jennifer O.
Friendswood, TX
I don’t mind using this brand at all! It’s VERY pigmented and if you use eyeshadow primer it’ll last a while. Just make sure that you use a primer for it!! You can do a lot of great looks with it.
Rita B.
Is this worth it? Or it blends into nothing and disappears?
Licia F.
Is the pigmentation in this palate more or less than the maybelline nudes palate?
Emily O.
What's the brush like? Should I buy their blending brush separately?
Ashten Y.
I've been trying to switch my makeup to cruelty free products and I heard Wet n Wild came out with a whole new formula for their stuff. I've heard these eyeshadow palettes are great, but do they have a lot of fallout? And are they as pigmented as they look in the pan?
Destani S.
Joppa, AL
Do they have these in more palette shades? Other than this one?