wet n wild Spoiled Nail Color uploaded by Klara M.wet n wild Spoiled Nail Color uploaded by Sophia J.

BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

There's no such thing as being too Spoiled! Delightfully decadent, salon quality nail collection in every finish and shade imaginable. So go ahead and Spoil yourself!

Lily M.
Allen
This product is super cheap, but in my opinion, you get what you pay for. The color is not opaque and any way, and it takes many layers for the color to be even close to opaque
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
According to Influenster, these polishes are discontinued which is kind of a bummer because the couple I own are genuinely quite nice. I’m currently wearing “Thanks a latte” which is a beautiful pinky nude. I find that the polish is glossy, opaque and give off a smooth finish (: Plus one major perk is that they’re extremely affordable for a quality product.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love this color of nail polish for my hands. Price is reasonable from Walmart. I always get compliments when I wear this polish. It seems to chip after wearing for 2 weeks. Recommend others to try this product.
Carly H.
As much as I love all the colors they come out with, it takes so many layers to look good they they smudge because they have a hard time drying and it chips easily. Maybe it would be better for someone who has a low maintenance job that wouldn’t chip them but not the polish for me.
Fennella D.
great priced nail polish. apply base and too coat and viola. i have a few colors in this brand because I buy polish by color and not too concerned with the brand.
Klara M.
Pinellas park, FL
I wish these product was still around it was my favorite range of wet n wilds nail polishes I love wet n wild they are amazing. I Iove it all mine that I have are on their last two sets of nail polish manicures. It’s so sad.
Kourtney C.
Las Vegas, NV
I really love this color it's so bright and vibrant! The only thing is it chips a lot and fast. When I use it on my daughter it doesn't even last a day and when I use it it's a few days!
Jessica D.
Shawsville, VA
This is my favorite color by them! I only paint my toenails and the color lasts and always looks vibrant. I probably purchased this at Walmart and the costs is amazing. Will buy again
Ashley B.
Costa Mesa, CA
No no no!
HATE the colors.
Dislike the color payoff even when you try and apply it.
Takes like 5 coats to make it not see through but then you have a huge thick coat of polish that’s usually uneven.
The colors don’t even look pretty.. they look watered down or cloudy? It’s hard to explain.
I won’t even go near these again.
Hardi B.
Love the shade range, and the color payoff is great as well since I only apply one coat. The brush is quite big too making it easy and quick to paint nails. It is an affordable product and good quality so I’d definitely recommend it.
Klara M.
Pinellas park, FL
I wish wet n wild can bring back spoiled nail polishes they were the bomb wet n wild Spoiled Nail Color

Amazon