BY WET N WILD

Your “smoky eye” routine just got 100% easier! This small brush features short, rounded firm bristles designed to create a sultry smoky eye. With an ergonomic design that pushes precision over the top, you might say that your smoky eye look is “handled.”

• would brushes from the dollar tree work the same as the h...5 Answers
  • Does this brush have soft bristles? I don't like to use a...1 Answers
  • Is this good for under the eye shadow smudging? 3 Answers
wet n wild Smokey Liner Brush
  • "Love love this brush. For the price, the quality of this brush is amazing. I use this to smudge my eye shadow and it did its job. I def recommend anyone to buy these brushes you can't go wrong. Also the packaging is super cute. " in 14 reviews
  • "I use this to smoke out my eyeliner and it works so good I love these brushes so much" in 4 reviews
Tori O.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love this brush for my lower lash line. It works just as good as my Sephora brushes. I use it everyday i do my makeup Bc i cannot go without a blown out lower lash. I definitely would recommend Wet N Wilds brush collection. Every one i have bought they work wonderfully. A lot of times I find them in stock at Dollar Tree. Love these brushes.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
This works pretty well especially considering how much it is--only costs a dollar at my local Dollar Tree! The only setback is that product gets stuck closer to the ferrule (the top part of the piece that connects the bristles to the handle of the brush) so it's hard to get rid of the product deposit there no matter how much (or how fast) I clean the brush.
Karen B.
Huntington Pk, CA
Really great brush for gel eyeliner, it is so thin and precise. My eyeliner always looks amazing when using this brush and I continue to reach for it both in my makeup bag and when at a store that sells them. They are equally as affordable and easy to find in stores.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
When it comes to affordable brushes, I'm all about the ones from wet n wild! These brushes are some fantastic synthetic quality. I love this little smokey liner brush for getting the under eye shadow just right. You can go straight in with some color on this brush to create a smokey look, or use a more defined brush to drag it across the lower lid, then go back in with this brush to blend and/or smoke it out. I've had no trouble with this brush shedding, and it's perfectly packed in my opinion.
Lisa C.
This brush is great . I only paid a dollar for it at the dollar tree. It’s very affordable. My skin is very dry. This brush could be used for apply liner or eyeshadow to the eye or waterline. It is small and easy to use. I would definitely recommend these makeup brushes
Crystal M.
Orland, CA
I absolutely love the wet and wild brushes! They’re such a great investment and they’re super affordable! I find that they work just as well as the expensive brush set I was given when I did beauty academy. I just wish they weren’t white! I love using the smoky eye brush for my lower lash line! It really allowed me to get product right up to the root! I love that it’s super small so it allows for precision application of product!
amelia c.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this brush. I was a little hasn't tent to buy a dollar brush but it actually works really really well it's very soft and it blends eye shadow very easily. I'm glad that I made my dollar investment in this one!
Stephanie D.
Hanford, CA
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
This brush works pretty good for a liner brush. It’s up there with the more expensive brushes for sure. My skin type is oily and so are my eyelids. I use this brush almost every time I wear eyeliner. I am pretty satisfied.
Michael L.
raritan nj
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I love how precise this brush can be. I always use this for smoking out my under eye or smudging liner. The bristles never shed and is a well made brush! I also really appreciate the Divet to rest your finger on when using it. I think anyone who is getting into makeup should check these brushes out! They have a vast selection of brushes to choose from for all your makeup needs, and are extremely affordable!
Charlee P.
Newnan, GA
This brush is of average quality for a "drug store" make up brush. I like the color of the brush itself with the pink on the end and it is nice and firm. I would recommend this brush to anyone looking for a decent brush on a budget. I found mine at the Dollar Tree. so it was a steal! Also these are vegan and cruelty free, which I love! wet n wild Smokey Liner Brush
CieArra P.
united states
would brushes from the dollar tree work the same as the high quality ones? wet n wild Smokey Liner Brush
Kaitlyn G.
Hollsopple, PA
Is this good for under the eye shadow smudging?
Madeline W.
Redwood City, CA
I have heard amazing things about this brush, but does it live up to the hype? I need a good brush for eyeshadow on my bottom lash line, but I'm not sure if this would be too big.
Christina F.
Does this brush have soft bristles? I don't like to use anything too harsh around my eyes