BY WET N WILD

Your “smoky eye” routine just got 100% easier! This small brush features short, rounded firm bristles designed to create a sultry smoky eye. With an ergonomic design that pushes precision over the top, you might say that your smoky eye look is “handled.”

• would brushes from the dollar tree work the same as the h...5 Answers
  • Does this brush have soft bristles? I don't like to use a...1 Answers
  • Is this good for under the eye shadow smudging? 3 Answers
wet n wild Smokey Liner Brush
  • "Love love this brush. For the price, the quality of this brush is amazing. I use this to smudge my eye shadow and it did its job. I def recommend anyone to buy these brushes you can't go wrong. Also the packaging is super cute. " in 14 reviews
  • "I use this to smoke out my eyeliner and it works so good I love these brushes so much" in 4 reviews
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
When it comes to affordable brushes, I'm all about the ones from wet n wild! These brushes are some fantastic synthetic quality. I love this little smokey liner brush for getting the under eye shadow just right. You can go straight in with some color on this brush to create a smokey look, or use a more defined brush to drag it across the lower lid, then go back in with this brush to blend and/or smoke it out. I've had no trouble with this brush shedding, and it's perfectly packed in my opinion.
Lisa C.
This brush is great . I only paid a dollar for it at the dollar tree. It’s very affordable. My skin is very dry. This brush could be used for apply liner or eyeshadow to the eye or waterline. It is small and easy to use. I would definitely recommend these makeup brushes
Crystal M.
Orland, CA
I absolutely love the wet and wild brushes! They’re such a great investment and they’re super affordable! I find that they work just as well as the expensive brush set I was given when I did beauty academy. I just wish they weren’t white! I love using the smoky eye brush for my lower lash line! It really allowed me to get product right up to the root! I love that it’s super small so it allows for precision application of product!
amelia c.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this brush. I was a little hasn't tent to buy a dollar brush but it actually works really really well it's very soft and it blends eye shadow very easily. I'm glad that I made my dollar investment in this one!
Angelica M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Are use this brush to clean up the mistakes I do on my eyebrows(contour eyebrows). This brush is very easy to use. One of my favorite things is it’s very affordable. I bought mines for a dollar at the dollar store.
Alyssa M.
I absolutely love what and wild brushes they're so affordable and they really work well the brushes do not fall apart easily that actually very sturdy compared to some of the other brand of brushes that are trying out before and I've even given these brushes out as gifts if you're looking for an affordable brush set I would definitely recommend wet and wild brushes.
Jessica B.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
One of the best brushes from the line! Soft but firm. Unlike some of their other brushes, it is able to nab just the right amount of product.

Easy to use and create the perfect smoked out look with. If you are getting only a few WNW brushes to try out, make this one of them—it is essential!
t s.
Love this brush for eyeshadow or to apply my concealer. The brush picks up a lot of product and I found the it works best if you pat on your eyeshadow. As for concealer, it helps me to keep a sharp line and to better blend my concealer around my brows. Very soft and the bristles never fall out. Definitely recommend trying!
Yesenia F.
Las Vegas, NV
This blush is alright that its small yet its not dense and I dont use it for smoking out eyeliner since my ecotools brush does a better job at it. I use this brush for cleaning up by brows with concealer or color correcting small areas and its great.
Rebekah H.
I was pleasantly surprised at how much I loved this brush. I grabbed it in a whim since it was at the dollar store. This is a tiny precise liner brush great for a wing or even your eye brows. Highly recommended. I even used it for some cosplay makeup application and it was perfect.
CieArra P.
united states
would brushes from the dollar tree work the same as the high quality ones? wet n wild Smokey Liner Brush
Kaitlyn G.
Hollsopple, PA
Is this good for under the eye shadow smudging?
Madeline W.
Redwood City, CA
I have heard amazing things about this brush, but does it live up to the hype? I need a good brush for eyeshadow on my bottom lash line, but I'm not sure if this would be too big.
Christina F.
Does this brush have soft bristles? I don't like to use anything too harsh around my eyes