BY WET N WILD #18 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Your eyeshadow precision dilemma is solved! This small, domed brush of short, rounded bristles picks up a heavy dose of shadow to give you as much color as you need. Innovative bristles and an ergonomic handle add to the party. This one is definitely a makeup must-have.

wet n wild Small Eyeshadow Brush
  • "This little brush is so amazing with shimmery eyeshadow's. It is so soft and extremely affordable. If you're lucky enough to find it pick it up. I really enjoy this brush a lot. It's so ridiculously affordable and the packaging is beautiful." in 123 reviews
  • "For 1$ it's the best brush ever gets the job done! Best brush for cut crease and compared to my higher end brush this brush is my go to brush who would of thought wet n wild did a great job on these brushes " in 26 reviews
Jesa L.
Oklahoma City
These brushes were only $1 and I had a make up emergency so they got me through, but the brushes are hard to use and very cheap. The hairs on most of them weren't hair like fibers, but instead more like plastic fibers. I would only use this again in an emergency, but the bent eye liner brush is quite a star. They wont last long. They are more like children's play fake make up brushes. I think any child who loves to play make up.would love to play with these. The white and hot pink colors are cute but most of the brushes just wont work. I'm sorry wet n wild. I love a lot of your products! Just not these. I'd love to try their new brushes though!
Juniper S.
I think it's pretty great! I got it for a dollar while I was at Rite Aid because 1) I've heard some good things about it. 2) I was definitely in need of a new brush. I think for just a dollar it did well. It lasts for a while but sometimes I use pink eyeshadow and it's hard to tell if I've washed it all out, but other than that it's awesome. It's fine for a simple look or if you wanted to try something more complicated I'm sure you could. Maybe if you had a few extra dollars I'd recommend stopping by an Ulta and getting a Morphe brush instead but it works if you're just starting out :)
Julie N.
Grand Rapids, MI
It gets the job done, and for the small price you pay, it is definitely going to be worth the purchase for you!

At times, it can be easy to pack on too much eyeshadow product with this brush, but with a light tap you can remove excess. The brush hairs are very close together, so that is just something to keep in mind.

It works well with various eyeshadow palettes that I own such as my UD Naked Smoky, Anastasia Modern Renaissance, and Lorac Pro 3. I have used this brush for more than a year and it is easy to clean.
Shauna C.
I like the slick design of the brush and the color, the color makes it easy to find in my set of make up and brushes, the handle has a little indent in it for your finger tip which makes it great for steady application, I wish the bristle were a little softer since it is made to use on the eye lids, and I noticed that the brush wanted to absorb a lot of the product I picked up with it. it was only $1 at the dollar tree so I think overall it was a great buy and it does work.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
I love using this brush to apply shadows either to my lower lash line or for metallic shadows on my lid! Great for applying any consistency of shadows from softer SuperShock shadows to dry matte powders. Super cute look to any of the Wet n Wild brushes and a GREAT price point!!
Myah A.
Love this brush. It’s like so good and y’all it’s only $1! Like can you believe that?! It’s also so versatile. You could use it for eyeshadow but I use it for cleaning the brow and occasionally I’ll use it to contour my nose. And it works so well. I definitely recommend this brush.
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
I absolutely adore this brush. It is only $1! The handle is comfortable to use, it’s great straight out of the package, and the bristles don’t shed. It’s not super stiff but it’s not super fluffy either. I find that this brush is great to cut the crease on your eye or to pack on color on your lid, especially for shimmers and glitters. It’s easy to clean, easy to dry, and easy to use.
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
Gets the job done of packing on the shadow or glitter. Lost one star because it's forever dyed a nasty grey. For some reason this line of wet n wild brushes always gets dyed a mixture of the first few shadows you use it with and won't go back to white and pink, no matter how much you clean them. It's not a problem except that it looks like I have dirty brushes all of the time.
Linda P.
This synthetic, cruelty free brush is high quality and unbelievably affordable. These were the first brand of makeup brushes I ever used and honestly can't imagine why anyone would pay $10- $20+ for a brush when you can get these for $1 Wal-mart and Dollar Tree. I love wet n wild!
Nadine G.
I bought this brush along with the crease brush at Dollar Tree for a buck each, and it was $2 well spent!

This brush is the perfect solution to packing on product on the lid. It enables you to have precision and pay off, all at once. If you haven't picked up a few of these brushes yet, I don't know what you're waiting for!
Christina F.
Is this better for packing color on the lid or for blending eyeshadows?
Sydney Y.
How well does this blend out?
Katelin E.
I'm scared to buy cheap brushes because I really need good, quality brushes. Do you get nothing more than what you pay for with these, or are they worth so much more than what you pay?
ashley c.
Do these pack on shadow good on the lid at all?
jadelyn M.
Dose it blend well and it look pretty