BY WET N WILD #11 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Your eyeshadow precision dilemma is solved! This small, domed brush of short, rounded bristles picks up a heavy dose of shadow to give you as much color as you need. Innovative bristles and an ergonomic handle add to the party. This one is definitely a makeup must-have.

Buy on Walgreens*
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
I have several Wet n Wild brushes: black eyeshadow, white/pink crease and white/pink small shadow. This is my least favorite of the three. I purchased it to work almost exclusively with my ColourPop eyeshadows and other creams as I'd upgraded my brush kit over the years and currently own very few synthetic fibers. It works well with ColourPop. The bristles are dense and tightly packed. It's quite firm and works best when you pat the color instead of sweeping. It doesn't work as well with powder eyeshadows though. I tried to use it with my Stila Eyes Are the Windows palette and it literally didn't pick up any product! Too firm! I also had difficulty cleaning cream product out of the brush even with a brushegg as the head isn't very flexible. For the price, I don't mind having a limited use brush though.
Jennifer V.
Bartow, FL
Love these wet and wild makeup brushes so much I had to purchase more. This small eyeshadow brush is perfect for more precise eyeshadow application. They are easy to clean and maintain. But sadly before I took the picture I did my makeup and didn't have time to clean them. I'm definitely going to purchase more in the future and I have recommended all the brushes from Wet n Wild to all my friends.
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
I liked this brush way more than I thought I would when I first opened it. It is very dense and tightly packed, so it's not great for blending or brushing things out. It is amazing for patting or packing on the eyeshadow. I love using it to get all the color on my lids that I want before blending them out with a different brush. It was very affordable and I definitely don't regret buying it.
Nancy A.
Aurora, CO
I love this brush ! perfect for the lower lash line, I also use it to contour my nose , then use a big blending brush to get rid of any harsh lines. easy to clean it's super soft as well. at first, I thought after washing it several times it'll be a mess but surprisingly it didn't , I'm really impressed by the quality for $1
Esmeralda G.
Joliet, IL
I love this!! 99 cents only! It does the job better than a little pricier brushes. Great for cut creasing because the hairs are so stiff and dense. I want to purchase the whole line of brushes but I can't get my hands on it at my Walmart. I'd definitely recommend this, and I've heard great stuff about the whole set!
Julie T.
Morrow, GA
Pros: I got this on rollback for 78¢!! It's not fluffy enough to be a blending brush, but it's perfect to pack on shadows on the center of the lid or even glitters!! It can also be used for blending in concealer under the eyebrows because it's so dense and precise.

Cons: you can't go wrong for 78¢ tbh
cheyanne h.
Bakersfield, CA
I found mine as well as my other breast from the Dollar Tree which was very surprising since they just came out a couple months ago and they've been very popular and I like this one for my brow bone and I blend out my lower lash line color with it as well and it does a phenomenal job
Kourtney B.
This is my favorite eyeshadow packing brush, it's soft and has compact bristles. Not to mention it's cruelty free. These are $1 each and are amazing quality and look cute on anyone's vanity. A must in everyone's makeup brush collection.
Nicole B.
Cypress, CA
I like this brush for packing eyeshadows onto the lid and sometimes to blend out concealers/cream products. These brushes are great and hold up for a long time through multiple washes! This one is versatile and I have a few 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Amanda S.
Anthony, NM
I surprisingly love this brushes. They're not just cute but they're also cheap and work amazing! it took me a while to find em all i got some at dollar tree, walgreens, albertsons it was a wild goose chase!! but they're worth it.
Christina F.
Is this better for packing color on the lid or for blending eyeshadows?
Katelin E.
I'm scared to buy cheap brushes because I really need good, quality brushes. Do you get nothing more than what you pay for with these, or are they worth so much more than what you pay?
Sydney Y.
How well does this blend out?
ashley c.
Do these pack on shadow good on the lid at all?
jadelyn M.
Dose it blend well and it look pretty