BY WET N WILD #7 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Your eyeshadow precision dilemma is solved! This small, domed brush of short, rounded bristles picks up a heavy dose of shadow to give you as much color as you need. Innovative bristles and an ergonomic handle add to the party. This one is definitely a makeup must-have.

Buy on Walgreens*
Juniper S.
I think it's pretty great! I got it for a dollar while I was at Rite Aid because 1) I've heard some good things about it. 2) I was definitely in need of a new brush. I think for just a dollar it did well. It lasts for a while but sometimes I use pink eyeshadow and it's hard to tell if I've washed it all out, but other than that it's awesome. It's fine for a simple look or if you wanted to try something more complicated I'm sure you could. Maybe if you had a few extra dollars I'd recommend stopping by an Ulta and getting a Morphe brush instead but it works if you're just starting out :)
Julie N.
San Jose, CA
It gets the job done, and for the small price you pay, it is definitely going to be worth the purchase for you!

At times, it can be easy to pack on too much eyeshadow product with this brush, but with a light tap you can remove excess. The brush hairs are very close together, so that is just something to keep in mind.

It works well with various eyeshadow palettes that I own such as my UD Naked Smoky, Anastasia Modern Renaissance, and Lorac Pro 3. I have used this brush for more than a year and it is easy to clean.
Frecita C.
Mercedes, TX
Me gusta usar esta brocha es algo durita pero aun así no es mala me encanta difuminar mi maquillaje con ella es muy economica lo barato no tiene q ser malo estoy encantada con esta marca no puede faltar en mi maquillaje la recomiendo bastante además me encanta su tamaño siempre esta conmigo en primera fila
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
Gets the job done of packing on the shadow or glitter. Lost one star because it's forever dyed a nasty grey. For some reason this line of wet n wild brushes always gets dyed a mixture of the first few shadows you use it with and won't go back to white and pink, no matter how much you clean them. It's not a problem except that it looks like I have dirty brushes all of the time.
Joanna S.
I love a lot of the wet n wild brushes but this one fell short for me. The bristles are very tightly packed and aren't very flexible. It doesn't pack color on my lid very well and uses on the lower lash line would hurt. Maybe good for a cut crease look?
Marianne S.
Orlando, FL
I really like these wet n wild brushes, I have the blending and this one. I recommended them, they are cheap and really good. I don’t do my make up too much, but I think this brushes are good for starters.
Victoria V.
I use this brush when I do my eyeshadow everyday. I’m actually going to buy it again today. It’s inexpensive and you can find any where that has wet n wild makeup. I would definitely recommend you to purchase this item!
kiki b.
Love this to its so soft and it’s affordable like what 99 cent really good price and to say really good quality you’ll love this it ur looking for a good quality brush but a affordable one
I just love this
L E.
Nampa , ID
Great eyeshadow brush with tan easy handle and beautiful colors. The bristles are soft and pick up colors nicely. I use it every time I use makeup. Like the colors and I would repurchase this pretty brush!
Zoe T.
I love this brush to blend eye shadow and pack it on the lid. So, I have two of them and one is more dome and other is more fluffy. I use the dome one for concealer. I love the price tag and would recommend for beginners. You can sometime get at Dollar Tree.
Christina F.
Is this better for packing color on the lid or for blending eyeshadows?
Sydney Y.
How well does this blend out?
Katelin E.
I'm scared to buy cheap brushes because I really need good, quality brushes. Do you get nothing more than what you pay for with these, or are they worth so much more than what you pay?
jadelyn M.
Dose it blend well and it look pretty
ashley c.
Do these pack on shadow good on the lid at all?