wet n wild Small Concealer Brush uploaded by stephanie• a.wet n wild Small Concealer Brush uploaded by Nerjas B.wet n wild Small Concealer Brush uploaded by ✨SABI✨ R.

BY WET N WILD

Got a tiny flaw to fix? In concealer terms you can never be too specific. This small, firm brush features a flat head to precisely apply concealers to small areas of imperfection. Your secret is safe with us!

Kalei B.
Noxapater
Best brush ever! I do not use this brush for concealer but I do use this to pack on eye shadow. It picks up all the pigment & has an amazing finish. I do recommend to all! I use this on myself & my clients on a daily. This brush has no fall out of the hairs. It is very soft & smooth with a small indent for your fingers to fit to put yourself in full control! These brushes are found at dollar tree for $1 with the lowest price I have found for them. Will keep you updated on that. Recommend & hope to see someone else review it.
Molly H.
Las Vegas
I like using this brush to cut my crease with concealer or apply eyeshadow primer down on my lids before adding shimmer shades. This is a really good brush for fine detail work and is definitely worth the cheap price tag
Kailey T.
LOVE how affordable these brushes are and the size is perfect if youre carving out your brows with concealer. Its so precise and easy to get around the brow bone. I love purchasing all these brushes. Highly recommend
Crystal P.
It's a decent brush. I've owned and use these brushes for about a year. No shedding, no breaking, they are durable and last for the price you pay! I use this personally to smudge some color on my bottom lash line.
Aubree S.
Clarksville
This brush is great. It can hold a lot of product as well as distribute it nicely upon the face. I recommend this brush highly. Also it makes for a good eyeshadow packing brush if you have nothing else to use. :)
Nerjas B.
Manhatten
I love these brushes, they are amaze balls . They are so soft and regally easy on the face. The hairs on the brush does not fall out and they are so pretty, I would definitely pick them over mac brushes.
Arlene M.
vancouver
I use this brush to crave out my brows and is very precise and is a little smaller compared to other brow brushes but it just as amazing and I recommend it to anyone who doesn’t want to spend to much money on a brow brush.
Loren A.
This brush can be used as a concealer brush but also a eyeshadow brush. I use brush with both applications, i use this brush very often because of hw great quality it is. This brush doesn’t shed from my experience and keeps shape after washing it. I advise for people to buy this product.
Juju
This concealer brush is good for the price and I often use it to cut my crease, but not to actually apply concealer. Due to it being so small, I only tend to use it to carve my eyebrows/put concealer on my crease and use my beauty blender to do my concealer. I would recommend if you are planning on using it for little tasks in size.
Kendal K.
USA
This brush does so much more than just applying concealer it packs on shadows beautifully does a good job on blending the concealer in with a darker shadow for a cut crease look and just looks so beautiful

back