Wet n Wild Skinny Felt-Tip Eyeliner-C870A - 0.02 oz. uploaded by Christina F.

BY WET N WILD

Get it right, get it tight! This super-fine felt tip liner creates hair thin lines on your lids. Nail a barely there tightline, the perfect cat eye or draw any intricate design with ultra-precision. This is one micro-liner you're going to need. Made in China see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Jessica N.
Raynham, MA
My new holy grail liquid liner! Additional thumbs up for being drug store! Okay, being completely honest, KVD tattoo liner and Stila all day liner are terrible! I honestly don’t know how people rave about them. I thought I got a bad batch so I purchased multiple and they were all horrible! There was no pigment, it was streaky, you can’t go over spots you miss and it drys out super quick!! This one is so incredible. It’s super thin which I feel like is great because I can easily control it and the tip is so teeny that it makes perfect lines. The pigment is super black and last the entire day!! It’s amazing, highly recommend to everyone!
Christina F.
Mays Landing, NJ
I really love how pigmented this eyeliner is and has a very sharp tip. It was a little hard for me to create a perfect wing because on your eye you have to press hard to make the product come out and my wing ended up really thick. It lasted all day on my days which is amazing. I will continue to use this
Jenni D.
Saint Louis, MO
When this came out I searched high & low to have more than one. This is always my go-to eyeliner. The color is there. It works really well over glittery eyeshadow, something that can be difficult with many felt-tip liners. It lasts me all day and is easy to remove with eye makeup remover or even with micellar water. It's time for me to stock up again now that I'm down to one left.
Shanelle M.
Oklahoma City, OK
This liquid liner is the best liner for only a drugstore brand. I had this and an urban decay liner but I would reach for this way more often. It’s very pigmented and glides on easy. For $2.99 it’s definitely worth the money!
Stella S.
Des Plaines, IL
Best drugstore liquid eyeliner ever! I've always had a hard time finding an eyeliner that will stay on my lids since I have hooded and oily eyelids. When this first came out I was skeptical but I figured it's only$4 so why not try it... Little did I know it was going to be my favorite liner ever. I use this for everyday looks and also glam smoky eye looks. Can't go wrong with this product at all
alexus r.
i absolutely love the liquid skinny liner! makes my wings so perfect with almost no effort! so much product! will buy again! i found it at walgreens! i love it so much! the black is pitch black and doesn’t chip off or clump up!
Neha 🐝.
N Brunswick, NJ
$4. Four dollars. You’d think an eyeliner for only $4 would be terrible? Well think again. This is by far my favorite eyeliner ever it is so pigmented and long lasting i love it so much. I highly recommend it to everyone.
Charlie P.
Joplin, MO
Difficult to take off but a very precise line and good, sleek product. Nice packaging and a super great price. Definitely recommend.
Kathia I.
Mission, TX
Great quality fries down super matte and black which I like. Doesn’t dry out easily which is also good
Ruthymar d.
Dallas, TX
Es el mejor delineador de farmacia que e probado. Súper finito y negro. Me dura en lo personal todo el día. El empaque lo hace fácil de guarda, es asombroso.