BY WET N WILD

Enriched with conditioning ingredients of Vitamins A & E Aloe Vera for moist-looking lips see more...

Dana S.
Dana S.
Battle Ground, WA
Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipstick in Dark Wine is one of my favorite colors for lip stick and Wet n Wild always has a great price and I can find it in any local store. It isn't a long lasting lipstick and isn't great for moisturizing, but for that special pop of my favorite lip color, this is perfect.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Newark, DE
Every time I wear this I get so much attention to my lips! People are constantly asking me what kind/color it is and where I got it. It is great feeling and doesn't dry out my lips as quickly as the rest. I would recommend to anyone.
Camille D.
Camille D.
I really like this color a lot. It goes on smoothly, but transfers really easily too. If you choose to wear this, just know you will have to reapply it quite often not to look like a mess. If you want to try out new colors it is the perfect lipstick.
Maro K.
Maro K.
Amazing. Really long lasting for a silk finish product. The colour is an amazing dark red. I find it hard to apply, so I use a lip brush, but I feel like it is just me. Definatelly try it out, it is amazing.
Laura S.
Laura S.
i never quite understood why others make you spend over 20X as much on something that i give you for next to nothing. lipstick formula contains all the same things as the other guys: rich color, vitamins A & E, aloe vera, and really feels like putting silk on your lips. If you’re already thinking “That is a crazy bargain,” i e now added macadamia nut oil that contains antioxidants to hydrate your lips for a smooth, supple pout. Are i just crazy? Have we gone too far? Or do you deserve it? We definitely think so! One try, and we guarantee you will declare this your best lipstick brand of life. -
Roseshaly V.
Roseshaly V.
CAROLINA
I love this long lasting lipstick. The formula is wonderful, sometimes gets a little patchy but is worth if the applying is the correct. The color is elegant, beautiful, perfect for every skin tone. I recommend it and I buy it always. Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipstick [536A] Dark Wine 0.13 OZ
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
I really loved the dramatic look that this lipstick provided for me it was really smooth and didn't have that tacky wet paint feel that some lipsticks leave you with. the only thing i wish were different with this lipstick is the wear time, i'd hoped it would be a little bit more durable
Maria I.
Maria I.
Ajman, ['', '', 'ajman']
This product is okay for me. I didnt love it but i also didnt hate it. It is very easy to apply and i do like the packaging however i do feel its transferable and therefore doesnt last very long. Not sure if i would repurchase it as it didn't really meet my expectations. Not a bad product overall just not my type.
Khadija K.
Khadija K.
This is pretty nice! Considering how inexpensive it is, I really can't complain! The color payoff is INCREDIBLE! It's a little thick and dry, so it tugs at the lips a little bit upon initial application, but for the price, it's worth it!
Skylar P.
Skylar P.
Marietta, GA
Oml this color was poppin. And sexy. I couldn't believe how cute and affordable this was from my local drug store. It reached my expectations suprisingley for a regular lipstick. I actually purchased thinking it was a matter lip stick and it was sooo cute. I want to get more.
Debra B.
Debra B.
Asheboro, NC
Does this lipstick wear off easily?
Katie I.
Katie I.
West Lafayette, IN
I really love how pigmented this lipstick is, and the color is really great, but... mine is super touchy, like, I can't touch my lip at all without it coming off. I bumped my lip covering up a cough and had a kiss mark on my arm. I guess I'm just wondering if this is what it's like for everyone and if there's anything I can do to make it last longer/not feel so wet. I used a lip primer, but it still "moves"