BY WET N WILD

Enriched with conditioning ingredients of Vitamins A & E Aloe Vera for moist-looking lips see more...

Jaymie H.
Jaymie H.
Wonderful product for the price! Does transfer and can be a bit messy if liner isn't used. I keep buying them cuz the amazing price!!!
Ashiah W.
Ashiah W.
Baton Rouge, LA
For $1 I never knew I could trust something so inexpensive😱 it's color is very ,very bold and pigmented which I love in a #lipstick💏 when you swipe just once, is all you need. this lipstick is rich and full of vitamins and antioxidants! It gives you so much coverage and it doesnt run. It's not clumpy or either is it like a glossy sticky kind of lipstick. It feels like silk on your lips. Very easy to apply and it #last for a few hours! I purchased this lipstick not only because I'm obsessed with my lips, but to give a review on this amazing dollar tree "wet n wild" lipstick. I always hear they have great things,but for this to be in the dollar tree is crazy. The color I purchased was "dark wine" c536a. Will recommend for #bestdrugstorefind.
Tamara W.
Tamara W.
Swannanoa, NC
The color is incredible but I had a lot of problems with it getting everywhere! I smoke and drink a lot of coffee so everytime I turned around I was finding lipstick on my hands on my cups, it didn't seem to matter how long I waited, it kept sloughing off on things until it was all gone!
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Hicksville, NY
Im a fan of these Silk Finish Lipsticks. They are easy to apply and they last very nicely on the lips. I took away a star for the packaging. The lids on these never ever stay on and then I end up getting re lipstick all over the bottom of my backpack.
Tianna F.
Tianna F.
Newburyport, MA
Very nice color. Great for the fall and winter. Goes on smoothly. Wears pretty well, will fade in center of lips
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Love these lipsticks especially for the price. I love that they are only 1 dollar! I hate the packaging though. It looks cheap and gets all over the lid when you put the lid on or take it off if you're not careful. But other than that they are awesome!
reyna h.
reyna h.
So smooth on the lips. A POP of color. Some what moisturizing and not that patchy compared to other wet and wild lip products.
Jordan H.
Jordan H.
Gadsden, AL
I love the color. It is super pigmented but does not have a long last effect .
Yvette A.
Yvette A.
Riverdale, IL
Affordable great quality for a drugstore lipstick. Stay for long periods of time and very creamy. Yes did dry my lip out ok packaging for the price
Lyn I.
Lyn I.
Harlingen, TX
Beautiful color. Easy to store and apply. Does not smear much. Recommended by friends and now I recommend it to as many people as I can. Absolutely a amazing product.
Debra B.
Debra B.
Asheboro, NC
Does this lipstick wear off easily?
Katie I.
Katie I.
West Lafayette, IN
I really love how pigmented this lipstick is, and the color is really great, but... mine is super touchy, like, I can't touch my lip at all without it coming off. I bumped my lip covering up a cough and had a kiss mark on my arm. I guess I'm just wondering if this is what it's like for everyone and if there's anything I can do to make it last longer/not feel so wet. I used a lip primer, but it still "moves"