BY WET N WILD

Enriched with conditioning ingredients of Vitamins A & E Aloe Vera for moist-looking lips see more...

Iris S.
Iris S.
I really don't like all the shimmer in it but to color selection and wearability is nice.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
The color is great but it wears off too fast. I prefer a lip stain for that reason.
Ariadna M.
Ariadna M.
Estos labiales me gustaron bastante porque tienen buena pigmentacion , son bastante cremosos e hidratantes
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Berea, KY
Love it !!!!! Such a great pigmentation! Easy application! One of my go to fall lipsticks !
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
This is really the best lip color for fall. It's very vibrant and super silky on the lip. However this specific color is so hard to find in the store. Not sure if they sell out but I haven't been able to find it.
I was given this as a gift and I love the color it doesn't stay on all day but that's okay just re apply it's also very moisturizing
Alejandra S.
Alejandra S.
Mendota, Ca
This is very affordable. It is also very hydrating it will not crease I got mine at Walmart it's a good product but it's not something I would gravitate to this will transfer on you I don't think it will last long
Ashleigh N.
Ashleigh N.
North Smithfield, RI
Color payoff wasn't great, but that's to be expected. It lasted about 4 hours, and was a tad drying. Not my favorite lipstick in the world, but it's not terrible either.
Monet K.
Monet K.
Kansas City, MO
My lips are a little big and tend to be dry. It can be difficult to find a lipstick that doesn't get patchy or excentuate my dryness. This is a very smooth lipstick and it is very pigmented. It glides on effortlessly and covers everything. It can come off a little at times, but it is very easy to reapply without it looking weird.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Mecca, CA
I Love The Shade ! It's so pretty. And wet n wild lipsticks are affordable.
Debra B.
Debra B.
Asheboro, NC
Does this lipstick wear off easily?
Katie I.
Katie I.
West Lafayette, IN
I really love how pigmented this lipstick is, and the color is really great, but... mine is super touchy, like, I can't touch my lip at all without it coming off. I bumped my lip covering up a cough and had a kiss mark on my arm. I guess I'm just wondering if this is what it's like for everyone and if there's anything I can do to make it last longer/not feel so wet. I used a lip primer, but it still "moves"