BY WET N WILD

Enriched with conditioning ingredients of Vitamins A & E Aloe Vera for moist-looking lips see more...

Evy H.
Evy H.
El Paso, TX
Honestly this was really cheap and the pigmentation of this wasn't all that great. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone
Amber C.
Amber C.
Boston, KY
Love this formula and they have kept the same color cashmere and i love the way they smell and its little so it fits
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Pittsburg, KS
For 99 cents this is the beast thing you could ever buy. I got one of the dark Colors and it was absolutely great.
Lorissa S.
Lorissa S.
This lipstick is beautiful but it is to dark and it isn't my color and I personally don't think my skin tone is right for it
marie r.
marie r.
Don't really like. It does not last at all. You have to place it on to many times in a day to keep your look looking good. I would not bye again
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Swansea, MA
Considering the price a total score in makeup. It works great. The color is pigmented and works just as good as any drug store brand.
melanie h.
melanie h.
La puente
Its to glossy and i wouldve hope if it had more of a matte finish and but what i do like about it thats its creamy
Valeria 😻.
Valeria 😻.
I fell in love When i bought this product its really good and pigmented color and its very long lasting i love it !
Dena P.
Dena P.
It is pretty, it just feels a little cheap and oily for a lipstick, it also doesn't last for very long.
Meliza V.
Meliza V.
This is a very beautiful shade, not the best quality, comes off fast but it is still a pretty decent lip stick
Debra B.
Debra B.
Asheboro, NC
Does this lipstick wear off easily?
Katie I.
Katie I.
West Lafayette, IN
I really love how pigmented this lipstick is, and the color is really great, but... mine is super touchy, like, I can't touch my lip at all without it coming off. I bumped my lip covering up a cough and had a kiss mark on my arm. I guess I'm just wondering if this is what it's like for everyone and if there's anything I can do to make it last longer/not feel so wet. I used a lip primer, but it still "moves"