BY WET N WILD

Enriched with conditioning ingredients of Vitamins A & E Aloe Vera for moist-looking lips see more...

jeimaliz t.
jeimaliz t.
Tampa, FL
its alright is good to just go and do chores is not for a want to kill look..but i don like them..just in my opiniom they need an improvement
Tatianna S.
Tatianna S.
Florida
I actually really like this color. It is very pigmented. The only thing I don't like is that it moves out of place easily so like it slides everywhere. I recommend this if you like chapsticky lipstick.
Chassity R.
Chassity R.
New Market
Love this color! Applied it before my husbands work Christmas party and it still looked cute at the end of the night. I would buy this again.
Cindy A.
Cindy A.
Mi labial favorito. este tiene una durabilidad. No es  pegajoso no se reseca no se transfiere y que decir del precio... LO AMO...
Raven B.
Raven B.
Biggsville, IL
Gives a good color and stays on well. The formula is good and doesn't leave you needing more or drying up. I love the darker colors
Janis H.
Janis H.
Minneapolis, MN
I loved the recent shade that I bought. It is my lipstick crush at the moment! I love their punk and red lipsticks, they are so easy to apply and great to wear.
Natalia B.
Natalia B.
Love the color but doesn't last as long as I would like. Easier to apply than products I tried before. I also like their more clear and shiny colors
Heather R.
Heather R.
Bryceville
Amazing lipstick ! Long lasting, great colors and it's a awesome value not pricey at all , it's the cheapest but great quality!
Carolina R.
Carolina R.
South Bend, IN
Esta pintura me ha encantado, es cremosa y tiene buena pigmentación, además que la consigues a muy buen precio insuperable
McKayla M.
McKayla M.
I thought this lipstick is okay for an everyday casual look. It's not too pigmented, but gives the lips a nice sheer coat of color.
Debra B.
Debra B.
Asheboro, NC
Does this lipstick wear off easily?
Katie I.
Katie I.
West Lafayette, IN
I really love how pigmented this lipstick is, and the color is really great, but... mine is super touchy, like, I can't touch my lip at all without it coming off. I bumped my lip covering up a cough and had a kiss mark on my arm. I guess I'm just wondering if this is what it's like for everyone and if there's anything I can do to make it last longer/not feel so wet. I used a lip primer, but it still "moves"