BY WET N WILD

Enriched with conditioning ingredients of Vitamins A & E Aloe Vera for moist-looking lips see more...

Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipstick [536A] Dark Wine 0.13 OZ
This product is very pigmented and is just a beautiful color on the lips. It comes in a very nice lipstick tube and it isn't that pricey it felt very good on my lips and I recommend it because it's just so pretty!!!
Gianna A.
Gianna A.
It is a very chunky lipstick that will definitely not stay on all day. First time user and its not long lasting and applies very unevenly and has dark patches. I definitely would not buy this product again.
Crystal
Crystal
I love this lipstick. It is very affordable, but it is not long lasting. It met my expectations. It's a great value. For the price, you can't beat it. The lid is easily breakable. I would recommend this.
Doresha G.
Doresha G.
Lyon, MS
I have the orange a light pink. I have had better products, because wearing it alone , will cause the lipstick to leave lines on lips that you would have to wipe off with tissue.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
killeen
This lipstick is such a pretty color and feels nice on the lips. However it rubs off very easily and isn't long lasting. It is inexpensive so it isn't too bad for the price
Cassie A.
Cassie A.
Newberg, OR
This color is great for a night out in the winter for those of us that are a bit more timid with our color choices. It goes on smoothly and lasts through a day, but needs reapplied after eating.
marisa s.
marisa s.
Okay. For these lipsticks being super cheap, they work really well for me. They don't feather. I rarely have to reapply. And they have a great assortment of colors. It honestly lasts longer than some of my name brand lipsticks.
Lori Z.
Lori Z.
Bucyrus, OH
This is a classic lipstick, which means you will need to reapply throughout the day. It's very comfortable and the color is gorgeous, especially for fall.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Harrison
Great color long lasting. Good coverage. Easy to use goes on smooth. I would give this product a 4 stars just because it's not exactly everything I want.
Isabelle C.
Isabelle C.
New York
It is a pigmented lipstick. It is a matte lipstick. It met my expectations. It is easy to apply. I would recommend to others. The packaging is simple.
Debra B.
Debra B.
Asheboro, NC
Does this lipstick wear off easily?
Katie I.
Katie I.
West Lafayette, IN
I really love how pigmented this lipstick is, and the color is really great, but... mine is super touchy, like, I can't touch my lip at all without it coming off. I bumped my lip covering up a cough and had a kiss mark on my arm. I guess I'm just wondering if this is what it's like for everyone and if there's anything I can do to make it last longer/not feel so wet. I used a lip primer, but it still "moves"