BY WET N WILD

Enriched with conditioning ingredients of Vitamins A & E Aloe Vera for moist-looking lips see more...

Aubrey N.
Aubrey N.
Asheboro, NC
This lipstick is amazing! It's very pigmented it lasts all day it's very easy to apply. It's very affordable. It fits into your purse very nicely. I love there lipsticks. I would recommend this if you love lipstick but don't want to spend a lot of money
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.
I actually have to say, for a budget pick, this bold lipstick is remarkable. The color is high impact, flattering, and doesn't feel drying! I apply with a brush for precision, and it lasts!

While I did purchase this product, I'm reviewing this product as part of the #monthlyfaves #contest #monthlyfavescontest #elizabethsmonthlyfaves
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Loch Arbour, NJ
Great lipstick in a pinch, but it does dry up easily. Very quick to apply and if you pair it with lipgloss it should stay put and your lips will stay moisturized. I would definitely buy again, it's a really good back up and I love the color.
Anya G.
Anya G.
Austin
This was not my favorite wet & Wild lippie. It was really cheap in price and in the quality also. I'm very disappointed as I love wet & wild. This lippie did not meet my expectations at all. I would not ever buy it again. The catsuit is a better alternative.
Shelby o.
Shelby o.
El Paso, TX
It is such a pretty deep dark red that goes with a number of makeup looks. It doesn't stay on all day and is easily smeared but for the price it's fantastic. It's easy to touch up on the go and has a very opaque color. I totally would purchase this product again.
Summer M.
Summer M.
This color is really opaque and dark but it can be taped very thinly. It was given as a gift so I don't remember the price. It lasts all day but if I sit up eating snacks it wears off easily. It does half matte too
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Love this color ! It is really easy and smooth to apply , it lasts for a good amount of time and it is great for any type of occasion look. I would like to buy more of this product in different shades.
Halla P.
Halla P.
This lipstick perfectly meets my aesthetic. I love the dark berry color. The packaging is slightly flimsy but you get what you pay for. I like to mattify this lipstick with a but if translucent setting powder and it last all day.
Stephany N.
Stephany N.
I loved the way the color came out on me its like a deep deep red. You can find it at almost anywjere including rite aid, dollar general, family dollar ect. i was very satisfied with the product
Diana A.
Diana A.
Clearwater, FL
Apply is pretty smooth, unbelievable saturation and the price really can't be beat. The only downside is that they have a limited color selection. Otherwise I would buy a lot more of these!
Debra B.
Debra B.
Asheboro, NC
Does this lipstick wear off easily?
Katie I.
Katie I.
West Lafayette, IN
I really love how pigmented this lipstick is, and the color is really great, but... mine is super touchy, like, I can't touch my lip at all without it coming off. I bumped my lip covering up a cough and had a kiss mark on my arm. I guess I'm just wondering if this is what it's like for everyone and if there's anything I can do to make it last longer/not feel so wet. I used a lip primer, but it still "moves"