BY WET N WILD

Enriched with conditioning ingredients of Vitamins A & E Aloe Vera for moist-looking lips see more...

Jade S.
Jade S.
Orlando
I love this lipstick. I do. It's a beautiful color, it glides on so nicely, and it's not streaky. My only issue is that it's a regular lipstick, which means it disappears throughout the day. It's no fault of the lipstick itself, it's just that I prefer liquid lipsticks since they dry down and last longer, but this is still an absolutely beautiful lipstick.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
This is my all time favorite lipstick! I purchased it from my local pharmacy for under $1. It goes on great, the only down fall is that when it starts wearing off the last thing to go it the edges around your lip line. So it looks like you just have lip liner on. (That's obviously if your not reapplying. Which I'm terrible at remembering to do so).
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Pottstown, PA
The Wet N Wild Dark Wine lipstick is one of the first I bought last fall. I was looking for something dark and romantic that could also be worn day to day. All in all I'm pretty pleased, though the color isn't quite what I was hoping for (a little more purple-y than expected). It doesn't stay on/in place all day, but I also don't use lipliner which may contribute to that issue. It was decently priced and I still use it often, it's just not my go to.
stephanie r.
stephanie r.
Desert hot springs
Everything you look for in a classic lipstick ...that nice bold red classic look that I always need to have...you can go light or bold with this lipstick not too long lasting and it it transferable but still it's that go to lipstick I'd definitely keep buying
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
I absolutely love this color. it is a perfect color for fall as well as winter. it is also extremely affordable. this lipstick is pigmented and also long lasting and very comfortable on the lips. i love a lot of the colors from this line and would highly recommend them to anyone looking to build their collection
Keya T.
Keya T.
Pretty color, and very wearable formula, especially for the price. Cheap packaging though, and the lid can sometimes fall off in your bag so make sure you place it in a bag you don't care about getting dirty (or just don't travel with it). Other than that, decent product, extremely decent price.
ashley m.
ashley m.
Beverly Hills , CA
Makes my teeth look very white which is one of the major things I look for in a lipstick. It is a great color for fall/winter. It is long lasting but fades as most bold lipstick colors do. For the price, you cannot beat it. I would buy this again and will probably try different shades
Alix G.
Alix G.
Hands-down my favorite lipstick I have ever bought and I bought this at a dollar store for very cheap and I didn't think it was gonna be worth it but once I tried it I fell in love with it I hate it almost every day and he looks amazing smiles mine its kind like an old lady smell but hey looks amazing on my lips!!!
Katlyn B.
Katlyn B.
Pullman, WA
These are so cheap yet SO pigmented and SO creamy! I do not know how wet n wild makes such a bomb formula and can sell it for such a low price! People underestimate this brand way too much. I recommend this lipstick to anyone, beginners or even makeup artists. SO nice!
Monae. W.
Monae. W.
Conway, SC
So, when I first saw it I thought this was going to be a dark burgundy, velvet color. On my dark skin, it looked more brown then burgundy and it spreads too easily. Like oily, but I knew it wasn't matte. It's not one that I use anymore. I use black orchid now.
Debra B.
Debra B.
Asheboro, NC
Does this lipstick wear off easily?
Katie I.
Katie I.
West Lafayette, IN
I really love how pigmented this lipstick is, and the color is really great, but... mine is super touchy, like, I can't touch my lip at all without it coming off. I bumped my lip covering up a cough and had a kiss mark on my arm. I guess I'm just wondering if this is what it's like for everyone and if there's anything I can do to make it last longer/not feel so wet. I used a lip primer, but it still "moves"