BY WET N WILD

Enriched with conditioning ingredients of Vitamins A & E Aloe Vera for moist-looking lips see more...

Khadija K.
Khadija K.
This is pretty nice! Considering how inexpensive it is, I really can't complain! The color payoff is INCREDIBLE! It's a little thick and dry, so it tugs at the lips a little bit upon initial application, but for the price, it's worth it!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Ottawa
Beautiful coverage, nice silly feeling on the lips, apply well. The colour is beautiful and the colour range is awesome. They are amazing products for the price!
Deon B.
Deon B.
Currently using this product. It's pigmented glides on easily. Last up to 6 hrs. For the price it's definitely worth it.
Beverly T.
Beverly T.
Aguadilla
Nice lipstick. Nice pigmentation but a little patchy. You have to reapply it several times, even more if you it. But for the price its very nice, its feels comfortable on your lips.
Debra B.
Debra B.
Asheboro, NC
Does this lipstick wear off easily?
Katie I.
Katie I.
West Lafayette, IN
I really love how pigmented this lipstick is, and the color is really great, but... mine is super touchy, like, I can't touch my lip at all without it coming off. I bumped my lip covering up a cough and had a kiss mark on my arm. I guess I'm just wondering if this is what it's like for everyone and if there's anything I can do to make it last longer/not feel so wet. I used a lip primer, but it still "moves"