BY WET N WILD

Enriched with conditioning ingredients of Vitamins A & E Aloe Vera for moist-looking lips see more...

Teonsha T.
Teonsha T.
I recently brought this lipstick from CVS for 99 cents. So far I've only worn it for a hour or so. I don't know if it lasts all day but will be testing it out this weekend. I like the pigmentation of the lipstick. I brought this lipstick in two different shades Cherry Frost and Dark Wine. I don't have any negatives about this lipstick so far and would recommend this to buyers.
L H.
L H.
Wet n Wild lipsticks are amazing!!
While they are not very long-lasting unless you use one of the many longstanding lipstick tricks (blotting, translucent powder, etc.), the smoothness of application, color payoff & the fact that I can almost always find them for $0.99 makes them not only a great bargain, but an absolute must for me! ūüíč
fatimah a.
fatimah a.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a very nice color. The price is great and reasonable . You can buy it at a drug store , makeup store , big merchandise store , etc. This product rubs on smooth and wont give you any dry trouble . It moisturizes your lips and you'll be left with kissable lips after applying
Gabby G.
Gabby G.
Really love this product and shade. It is a bit difficult to get the color even sometimes. but i bet using a lip liner would help, I'm just too lazy for that. But it's very moisturizing and looks great, even when it starts to fade.
Brandi R.
Brandi R.
Woonsocket, RI
very smooth & the pigment is beautiful. rubs off very easily though & is a bit messy. good quality for a drugstore lipstick, just wish it stayed on longer.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Love this color goes great on me and price Is great well. Only down fall is that it's not matte but beside that it's great
Amber S.
Amber S.
Roebuck, SC
Got this color for a fall lipstick. It was ok. A little too purple but still great for fall. And it was very creamy.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Appleton, WI
My dance team and I currently use this lipstick(not the color) for our competitions and it's nice
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Berwyn, IL
I recommend this product and actually works really great I just don't like to wear a lot of lipstick that is red red and this is really red. I do recommend this product it's very cheap and it actually works but I'm more like a mat kind of lipstick girl so this product does work wonderful but I did have to put lip gloss over a clear lip gloss over it. It lasted about three hours and then it started rubbing off which was fine for me because I was already done with my night by the time the three hours was up so I do recommend this product to anybody who's looking for a nice lipstick for a cheap affordable price.
Carrie D.
Carrie D.
Dalton
These lipsticks can't be beat for the price! They aren't completely true to color in my experience, but the color is smooth and rich. They also don't have much staying power, but I lick and pick at my lips a lot so I don't really expect it to last too long. I will say that they did last just as long or longer than some other "higher quality" drugstore brands! These lipsticks are super great for trying out colors you aren't sure you'll like. If you decide you do, you can keep using it or buy a similar shade in other brands, and if you don't, it wasn't a huge monetary loss.
Debra B.
Debra B.
Asheboro, NC
Does this lipstick wear off easily?
Katie I.
Katie I.
West Lafayette, IN
I really love how pigmented this lipstick is, and the color is really great, but... mine is super touchy, like, I can't touch my lip at all without it coming off. I bumped my lip covering up a cough and had a kiss mark on my arm. I guess I'm just wondering if this is what it's like for everyone and if there's anything I can do to make it last longer/not feel so wet. I used a lip primer, but it still "moves"