BY WET N WILD

Chock-Full of Nutrients! Purse Pride! New Improved Formula Packaging! 3 Rich, Creamy, Buildable Color that Feels Like Silk on the Lips! 6 Enriched with Conditioning Ingredients of Vitamins A E, Aloe Vera, Macadamia Nut Oil Rich color, vitamins A E, aloe vera, macadamia nut oil, antioxidants, and really feels like putting silk on your lips.

• Does this color come in matte?3 Answers
  • Wet N Wild Silk Finish Lipstick is one the best lipsticks I ever ...1 Answers
  • Yes! The lipstick is exelent color with red, and Brown so fantastic 1 Answers
Grace V.
Review for: Fuchsia With Blue Pearl
So, I bought this lipstick at my nearest Walmart for $0.93. It was this exact same shade and everything, but in different packaging? Okay, so this is great for the price. It has AWESOME pigmentation and the color matches a scarf I own PERFECTLY, so I love it. It glides on nicely, and has a pearly finish. The only reason I didn't give this product 5 stars is because this does not last very well, especially through eating, but it does leave a little bit of stain behind, which is good. I'd say to make it last the longest, you should apply it, blot it, put a tissue over it and apply powder over the tissue, then add more lipstick and repeat 1 more time. This will give you better wear time. Over all great product, and I just bought another shade because they are so good for so cheap!
Ashley G.
Review for: Mink Brown
This is my favorite lipstick. It's a perfect mix of brown and red that gives me a beautiful lip that goes well with everything I wear and takes my outfit to the next level. It looks good with a full face of makeup but also looks good when it's the only thing I'm wearing. It's very creamy and soft and goes on with no issues. It blends well with lipliner and other lipsticks although I usually wear it alone. Right now it's the only lipstick in my purse. I get a ton of compliments as well. This lipstick is super super pigmented and I like it better than some of the more expensive lipsticks that I own. And you can't beat the price!!!!
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Review for: (6 Pack) WET N WILD New Silk Finish Lipstick - Cashmere
Beautiful(for the price) these lipsticks were nicely pigmented(for the most part),soft on the lips,hydrating, extremely cost friendly,had a nice satin like finish and like any other lipstick easy to travel with.However a few of the shades(the dark ones especially) were somewhat patchy to the point were you could see my lips under it,they weren't long wearing by any means(to the point were they only lasted an hour) so I would recommend not eating ore drinking anything with it on and transfer like crazy.Are they nice lipsticks?undoubtedly(if you know what shades to use) do you need this 6 pack of them? Absolutely not.
Caitlin A.
Beaumont, TX
Review for: Hot Red
Honestly, I really did not like this lipstick. I really don't like to give one stars, but this lipstick did NOT live up to expectations. The lipstick was bright bright bright red in the tube so that's what I was expecting. I mean for $3 I didn't really have that high of expectations but I expected the color to at least be a little pigmented when I put it on. The pigment did not live up to expectations or the material it was made of. It didn't apply well and was all over my mouth and face within 30 mins - 1 hour. I threw it in the trash after 1 or 2 days. There are so many better and reasonably priced alternatives
Lindsay T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Megalast Mocha-Licious #914C
This lipstick really is mega-lasting! I have several shades in this particular style of this particular brand, and for the can't-beat price, it is one of my favorite items in my makeup bag. The matte finish in these is sleek and beautiful, and while, with a bit of feathering (you may want to consider some lip-liner), I was surprised to see that this product retains the color on my lips even after eating. As a result of the bold and long-lasting matte finish, I'm often asked about the product, and many people are so baffled to hear that it's from such a cheap brand- but I swear by these!
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
These are good lipsticks that go on very smoothly and have a decent amount of staying power. I found that some of the colors are better than others in how they go on (some are streaky or cakey). I have found these at CVS, Walmart, Rite Aid, Walgreens and so on. They are pretty easy to find. They don't last incredibly long (around 4-5 hours if you don't move) but they do tend to fade more quickly if you are eating, drinking, playing with young nieces and nephews - you know, everyday stuff. Highly recommend though if you don't mind reapplying.
This review is for the color Just Garnet. I love this shade of red and there is a slight metallic sheen that makes the color extra special. I do have very dry lips so I do use a primer or some type of balm underneath. Also, be careful of the packaging, sometimes the lids can be loose and come undone in your purse. Make sure to put it in a separate make up bag or else you will end up staining your purse. Either way, I can't complain, it's .99 cent lipstick. I got mine at buy one get one free @ CVS so it was really only .50 cents. NICE!
Cecilia G.
Prospect Hts, IL
I never overspend on lipsticks because Wet n Wild is my favorite of them all! They have all shades of red and surprise me with their light pinks and darker plum shades! It is magnificent since it is smooth on my lips and lasts practically all day! My favorite of course is the plum since it used to be the shade that my grandmother wore, and although the name has changed, it is the same beautiful shade! An investment of a dollar is the best in this company and not only are they a bang for my buck but they are cruelty free!
Ashley B.
Review for: Megalast Mocha-Licious #914C
I have probably 5 of these and I will keep buying! I am a sucker for cheap make up, especially lipsticks. If you are used to high end, creamy lipsticks- I wouldn't recommend! But- if you are like me and are open to trying lipsticks all across different price ranges- I totally recommend! Put on a lip balm before application, and these will glide on much smoothr! If you don't use a balm before hand, these will tug and will be difficult to apply. The color payoff is out of this world and you can't go wrong for $1 !
Meredith K.
Phoenix, AZ
I love every color!!!!! I stocked up this last week with the sales and I have everything from light pink to the deepest red!!! I love wet and wild for the quality as well as the price. I highly recommend it s I am a beginner and just had my first makeover and am finally teaching myself how to look at feel beautiful- please take the time to purchase a few colors and with such a great selection of mattes, shimmers and other trends, you can't go wrong with this pallete of colors shades and feels!! Highly recommend!!
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Is this a creme or satin finish?
Adriana C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive been seeing this lipstick a lot and I want to try it. But I don't know if its that good since its just 99 cents?
Jennifer B.
Where is this available
member-daf5eb914
El Paso, TX
Is this product good i mean the price is good but does it really does the job ...? I heard good n baf reviews so am undecided
Hawa B.
Does it come in other colors?