BY WET N WILD

We’ve never quite understood why others make you spend over 20X as much on something that we give you for next to nothing. Our lipstick formula contains all the same things as the other guys: rich color, vitamins A & E, aloe vera, and really feels like putting silk on your lips. If you’re already thinking “That is a crazy bargain,” we’ve now added macadamia nut oil that contains antioxidants to hydrate your lips for a smooth, supple pout. Are we just crazy? Have we gone too far? Or do you deserve it? We definitely think so! One try, and we guarantee you will declare this your best lipstick brand of life.

Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Ozokerite, Microcrystalline Wax/Cire microcristalline, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, Ceresin, Diisostearyl Malate, Beeswax/Cire d'abeille, Petrolatum, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba, Pentaerythrityl Adipate/Caprate/Caprylate/Heptanoate, Mineral Oil/Huile minérale, Fragrance/Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Silica, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090, Carmine/CI 75470, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica, Red 21 Lake/CI 45380, Red 27 Lake/CI 45410, Red 30 Lake/CI 73360, Red 40 lake/CI 16035, Red 6/CI 15850, Red 7 Lake/CI 15850, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Yellow 5 Lake/CI 19140, Yellow 6 Lake/CI 15985]

• wet n wild Silk Finish Lipstick is one the best lipsticks...3 Answers
  • Does this color come in matte?7 Answers
  • Yes! The lipstick is exelent color with red, and Brown so...1 Answers
wet n wild Silk Finish Lipstick
  • "One of my favorite. Looks great with a natural eye look. Soft and creamy. On my list of repurchase products." in 227 reviews
  • "I really like this color, dark and rich. Long lasting as well, it has a brown undertone to the purplish red color." in 164 reviews
  • "I'm in love with this lipstick! Such a great product and for such a great price! The color is gorgeous and the application is so smooth. I would suggest applying a good moisturizing lip balm as the lipstick can be quite drying. However, the product itself is beautiful and the pigmentation of these wet n wild lipsticks are superb!" in 107 reviews
Dahlia A.
Chandler
**UPDATE 1/14/17 - After wearing this outside, the color is exactly as pictured. It does dry out your lips but I added a little lip balm and that seems to have corrected it. Color lasts a few hours even with drinking liquids. It is my new favorite. - It is more of a brown tone on me than a red but it is still pretty. It goes on easy. It does seem like it may dry out my lips after a while but maybe a gloss will help with that. It does hold its color well and seems like it will last. I will buy it again but maybe try a different color. The color is pretty just maybe not what I am used to since I wear more mauves.
ashlee w.
Review for: Other more...
At one point I used to own just about every shade in this particular line of lipsticks. They're affordable, REALLY affordable. No more than $1 for shade of lipstick. Some of the colors perform better than others, but that is to be expected. Like another reviewer said these are entry level lipsticks. Something you start out with when you're first getting into makeup. While I did adore these, and the pigment was there I have graduated to liquid lips!
Beatriz M.
Pharr
Purchased at: Walmart
These are one of my favorite lipsticks. I normally get the color Blind Date, because it is family to a red but more toned down. It is a beautiful color, but if you are looking for a long-lasting lipstick this is not the one for you. However, it is very inexpensive, comes in many beautiful shades, and feels creamy on application.
Kody K.
Traverse City, MI
Love it for what it is. This lipstick is pigmented, cheap, and comes in a load of colors. Great for building your lipstick collection so you always have one to throw in your purse.
If you're like me once you throw it in your purse you may or may not see it again. I love that these are cheap so I'm not crying that I lost my favorite lipstick that cost so much. There's no heartbreak and crying and lipstick.
Is it the best lipstick in the world? No but if you take it for what it is it's an amazing value. They look good and come in so many fun colors that you can wear a new color every day. It doesn't have the best smell in the world if we're being honest. It smells like a cheap lipstick. But once you have it on the sent is not overly offencive and dissipates quickly so you can go about your day looking fantastic.
Ashley S.
Spring lake
Review for: Other more...
For a cheaper lipstick this really works well for me. It’s not too thick of a lipstick. It stays on for long periods of time. Very easy to apply without a mirror as well. I was surprised at how well I like it considering how cheap it was in the store. I now have four different shades and use them often.
Brandi S.
Kingwood , TX
I bought a few of these yesterday at Walmart because they were literally less than a dollar. I think they were on sale but I think originally they’re only a dollar something so I’d say that is super affordable. I ended up wearing this one today and I cannot believe how amazing it was. I actually liked it better than one of my favorite high-end brand lipsticks. It went on super creamy and was super hydrating on the lips and lasted pretty much all day. I did reapply once but I mean for a dollar can I really complain?! I’m going to go back and get the rest of the colors. If your on a budget seriously check these out!
Neethi J.
Falls Church
One of the best cheap drugstore lipsticks out there. At $0.90 to $1 at your local drugstore or department store (I usually get mine at Walmart), it is definitely worth the money and is so creamy and great. It is a wonderful option for the young ones out there to start experimenting with lipstick and colours - great options are very low prices. I have medium golden toned skin and the nude-pinks in this collection actually suit me more than nude-pinks from most other drug-stores and even high-end makeup brands. The colours are amazing. That being said, the lipsticks do not last very long on the lips. They are sooo creamy that there is a slip to them, and they are very very transferable. While applying the lipstick, I usually do one application very generously, press down a tissue on it to mattify it and make it like a stain, and then apply it again gently over the now matte stained lip. Even this usually works best over lip-liner but the longest this has ever stayed on is 2 hours with no eating or drinking. After that, it slips so much that I have to remove and reapply.

However, I gifted a pre-teen the whole collection of this and she said it was great to learn what works on her and what doesn't before she invests in more expensive lipsticks for more long-term use. I don't like the darker colours in this collection much, as the transfer of them as well as them slipping causes more issues with dark colours than it does light/nude colours. So I would suggest investing in the Wet n Wild MegaLast lipsticks for darker shades as it is only $1 more than these ones.
Shubhangi S.
Minneapolis
Wed and wild lipstick are cheaper and easily available. Anyone can use it. It's so easy to apply and pink shade is my favourite. It makes my look brighter. I use this shade many time it just give natural beautiful look. So when I don't want to be seen in strong makeup I use this one.
Lauren B.
Cleveland, OH
These are just okay.
I would describe these as entry level lipsticks. These are the ones that you experiment with when you first get into makeup and don't want to spend a lot of money. I think these retail for $1.
These have SUCH A STRONG SMELL. And it's not good either. It smells like chemicals and crayons. Smelling it right now, it makes my head hurt, quite literally. I am afraid it might trigger me to have a migraine. Which is the reason I don't wear these often at all.
But when you swatch these, they really do pack some pigment! It is the one redeeming quality about them. In the picture, I swatched the ones I have, in shades Dark Wine (536A/ A very deep red/burgundy), Fifteen Minutes Aflame (517C/ A true hot pink with the subtlest coral undetone), and Dark Pink Frost (530D/ A light, cool toned pink with rose gold reflects throughout). These shades are so beautiful! They are very shiney though, so be warned.
These lipsticks have an almost oil slip feel to them on the lips, which is not too big of a bother. They apply like straight butter though. Very very creamy and smooth, almost dangerously. Be careful with your application or it can get real messy real quick.
They are very cute colors, and I like they way they look on the lips. It's the smell that really gets to me and makes me dislike these more than I should.
Coleen K.
Mount Laurel
503 is my new go to color. I have been wearing wet and wild for almost 40 years. I am in the beauty industry and do a lot of makeup applications. Wet and Wild is better than most of the high end lipsticks. This last all day. You can’t go wrong with Wet and Wild.
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Is this a creme or satin finish?
Adriana C.
Ive been seeing this lipstick a lot and I want to try it. But I don't know if its that good since its just 99 cents?
Jennifer B.
Where is this available
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Does this color come in matte?
member-daf5eb914
El Paso, TX
Is this product good i mean the price is good but does it really does the job ...? I heard good n baf reviews so am undecided

Walmart