BY WET N WILD

We’ve never quite understood why others make you spend over 20X as much on something that we give you for next to nothing. Our lipstick formula contains all the same things as the other guys: rich color, vitamins A & E, aloe vera, and really feels like putting silk on your lips. If you’re already thinking “That is a crazy bargain,” we’ve now added macadamia nut oil that contains antioxidants to hydrate your lips for a smooth, supple pout. Are we just crazy? Have we gone too far? Or do you deserve it? We definitely think so! One try, and we guarantee you will declare this your best lipstick brand of life.

Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Ozokerite, Microcrystalline Wax/Cire microcristalline, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, Ceresin, Diisostearyl Malate, Beeswax/Cire d'abeille, Petrolatum, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba, Pentaerythrityl Adipate/Caprate/Caprylate/Heptanoate, Mineral Oil/Huile minérale, Fragrance/Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Silica, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090, Carmine/CI 75470, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica, Red 21 Lake/CI 45380, Red 27 Lake/CI 45410, Red 30 Lake/CI 73360, Red 40 lake/CI 16035, Red 6/CI 15850, Red 7 Lake/CI 15850, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Yellow 5 Lake/CI 19140, Yellow 6 Lake/CI 15985]

• wet n wild Silk Finish Lipstick is one the best lipsticks...2 Answers
  • Does this color come in matte?6 Answers
  • Yes! The lipstick is exelent color with red, and Brown so...1 Answers
wet n wild Silk Finish Lipstick
  • "One of my favorite. Looks great with a natural eye look. Soft and creamy. On my list of repurchase products." in 227 reviews
  • "I really like this color, dark and rich. Long lasting as well, it has a brown undertone to the purplish red color." in 164 reviews
  • "I'm in love with this lipstick! Such a great product and for such a great price! The color is gorgeous and the application is so smooth. I would suggest applying a good moisturizing lip balm as the lipstick can be quite drying. However, the product itself is beautiful and the pigmentation of these wet n wild lipsticks are superb!" in 107 reviews
Hannah O.
Ocala, FL
I love these lipsticks! They are only......*drum roll* 93 cents at Walmart! They're also $1-1.15 at Walgreens if that's more convenient for you. The shade I'm wearing is Black Orchid in the satin finish. I added a picture of my lips without lipstick so you can see the color payoff. I also didn't add a filter so you could get a good idea of what it looks like true to color. This one is definitely not an everyday nude color, so if that's what you are looking for, I'd try Will You Be With Me (a soft pink) or Breeze (a shimmery almost peachy nude.) I don't find this color too dark or bright/bold, though. I think it'd look nice on every skin tone, honestly. The Satin Finish lipsticks are very comfortable, last fairly long, considering they aren't matte, and are full of hydrating qualities. My lips feel so good after wearing them. Just keep in mind they are not transfer proof. This particular shade does not stain the lips, but I do have a few that do (Will you be with me definitely stains mine, but that's kind of nice because it means I don't really need to touch up my lips often at all.) I honestly don't know why no one ever talks wet n wild Silk Finish Lipstick. They're amazing, especially if you're on a budget. (Honestly I prefer them over some of my high end lippies.) I highly recommend these lipsticks!
Ramya Sathish P.
Review for: Just Garnet more...
Hi,
This lipstick in the shade Just Garnet was the first lipstick that I tried in wet n wild . I was so impressed by the color that I went ahead and bought two more colors the very same day. It is a very beautiful bright red without any undertones with a golden shimmer, which when applied shines like a jewel. The texture is very comfortable and the application is smooth and creamy without any gritty bits of shimmer. With just one swipe , it imparts full pigmentation. Since it is a cream formula, it is not transfer proof or smudge proof. You can do the blotting paper technique to make it transfer and smudge proof. Fortunately I didn’t find bleeding though it is a red lipstick. It stays in tact for at least 2 to 3 hours and starts fading evenly once you eat. But even then it leaves a beautiful stained effect on the lips without vanishing completely. I love using it whenever I need an extra pop of color to give an immediate boost of confidence .
Kody K.
Traverse City, MI
Love it for what it is. This lipstick is pigmented, cheap, and comes in a load of colors. Great for building your lipstick collection so you always have one to throw in your purse.
If you're like me once you throw it in your purse you may or may not see it again. I love that these are cheap so I'm not crying that I lost my favorite lipstick that cost so much. There's no heartbreak and crying and lipstick.
Is it the best lipstick in the world? No but if you take it for what it is it's an amazing value. They look good and come in so many fun colors that you can wear a new color every day. It doesn't have the best smell in the world if we're being honest. It smells like a cheap lipstick. But once you have it on the sent is not overly offencive and dissipates quickly so you can go about your day looking fantastic.
Brandi S.
Kingwood, TX
Review for: Blind Date more...
I bought a few of these yesterday at Walmart because they were literally less than a dollar. I think they were on sale but I think originally they’re only a dollar something so I’d say that is super affordable. I ended up wearing this one today and I cannot believe how amazing it was. I actually liked it better than one of my favorite high-end brand lipsticks. It went on super creamy and was super hydrating on the lips and lasted pretty much all day. I did reapply once but I mean for a dollar can I really complain?! I’m going to go back and get the rest of the colors. If your on a budget seriously check these out!
Lauren S.
Review for: Just Garnet more...
I bought this lipstick at CVS for less than a dollar as the final piece for my Rosie the Riveter Halloween costume and it exceeded my expectations. It lasted all day without smudging or smearing, and I rarely needed to reapply. I applied it over some chapstick - the formula was smooth and creamy, and never dried my lips out. The packaging is plastic, but I wasn't expecting more for what it cost. If I am ever in a bind, or am looking for a cheap option, I would definitely re-buy wet n wild's lipstick.
Lauren B.
Cleveland, OH
These are just okay.
I would describe these as entry level lipsticks. These are the ones that you experiment with when you first get into makeup and don't want to spend a lot of money. I think these retail for $1.
These have SUCH A STRONG SMELL. And it's not good either. It smells like chemicals and crayons. Smelling it right now, it makes my head hurt, quite literally. I am afraid it might trigger me to have a migraine. Which is the reason I don't wear these often at all.
But when you swatch these, they really do pack some pigment! It is the one redeeming quality about them. In the picture, I swatched the ones I have, in shades Dark Wine (536A/ A very deep red/burgundy), Fifteen Minutes Aflame (517C/ A true hot pink with the subtlest coral undetone), and Dark Pink Frost (530D/ A light, cool toned pink with rose gold reflects throughout). These shades are so beautiful! They are very shiney though, so be warned.
These lipsticks have an almost oil slip feel to them on the lips, which is not too big of a bother. They apply like straight butter though. Very very creamy and smooth, almost dangerously. Be careful with your application or it can get real messy real quick.
They are very cute colors, and I like they way they look on the lips. It's the smell that really gets to me and makes me dislike these more than I should.
Alexa L.
Irondale, AL
Review for: Black Orchid, Dark Wine, Hot Red, Hot Paris Pink, Nouveau Pink more...
You know, I was going to give this lipstick only 4 stars, but this lipstick was a staple in my makeup bag for years, and at this price it definitely deserves some recognition! Some of the colors have been kinda meh for me, but I think I’ve had 3 tubes of Dark Wine at one time before because I was wearing it so often I wanted it in all of my bags 😂 seriously, for the price, grab a few and give them a try, especially if it’s a color you normally wouldn’t wear!
Kayleigh C.
I got this lipstick in a bright red for Christmas and I liked it but it wasn’t a love the color was really bright but wore off super fast it didn’t feel great on the lips for me and it was reasonably priced I may buy it again if I had a special occasion but I would never recommend it to anyone i had to reapply more then six times when I wore it out which usually I would only reapply like twice maybe three times I know that it is not a stain but still for a red it wore of very fast. This wasn’t my favorite lip product and it didn’t work for me but that doesn’t mean it won’t work for you
Caroline C.
Palm Beach Gardens
Review for: Pink Ice more...
Some of the wet n wild satin finish lipsticks can be very sheer. I've noticed the metallic shades are very sheer but if you get a plain color it is wonderful! One of my favorite lipsticks is in this formula. I got a beautiful coral-orange shade and its beautiful! It's so opaque and pigmented and so moisturizing and comfortable. I prefer a satin lipstick over a matte most of the time. But depending on what your looking for the finishes do vary in this range.
AB B.
Review for: Mink Brown more...
In my efforts to try something new, mink brown came into play. It's a soft, yet noticeable color appearing as a mix of burnt orange & brown. For someone who's usually opts for lipgloss, wet n wild Silk Finish Lipstick mink brown is a stepping out shade. It's nice for an evening out or to play up your casual days. Best of all, it costs less than 2 bucks!
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Is this a creme or satin finish?
Adriana C.
Ive been seeing this lipstick a lot and I want to try it. But I don't know if its that good since its just 99 cents?
Jennifer B.
Where is this available
member-daf5eb914
El Paso, TX
Is this product good i mean the price is good but does it really does the job ...? I heard good n baf reviews so am undecided
Hawa B.
Does it come in other colors?

back