BY WET N WILD

We’ve never quite understood why others make you spend over 20X as much on something that we give you for next to nothing. Our lipstick formula contains all the same things as the other guys: rich color, vitamins A & E, aloe vera, and really feels like putting silk on your lips. If you’re already thinking “That is a crazy bargain,” we’ve now added macadamia nut oil that contains antioxidants to hydrate your lips for a smooth, supple pout. Are we just crazy? Have we gone too far? Or do you deserve it? We definitely think so! One try, and we guarantee you will declare this your best lipstick brand of life.

Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Ozokerite, Microcrystalline Wax/Cire microcristalline, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, Ceresin, Diisostearyl Malate, Beeswax/Cire d'abeille, Petrolatum, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba, Pentaerythrityl Adipate/Caprate/Caprylate/Heptanoate, Mineral Oil/Huile minérale, Fragrance/Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Silica, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090, Carmine/CI 75470, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica, Red 21 Lake/CI 45380, Red 27 Lake/CI 45410, Red 30 Lake/CI 73360, Red 40 lake/CI 16035, Red 6/CI 15850, Red 7 Lake/CI 15850, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Yellow 5 Lake/CI 19140, Yellow 6 Lake/CI 15985]

• Does this color come in matte?6 Answers
  • wet n wild Silk Finish Lipstick is one the best lipsticks...2 Answers
  • Yes! The lipstick is exelent color with red, and Brown so...1 Answers
wet n wild Silk Finish Lipstick
  • "One of my favorite. Looks great with a natural eye look. Soft and creamy. On my list of repurchase products." in 227 reviews
  • "I really like this color, dark and rich. Long lasting as well, it has a brown undertone to the purplish red color." in 164 reviews
  • "I'm in love with this lipstick! Such a great product and for such a great price! The color is gorgeous and the application is so smooth. I would suggest applying a good moisturizing lip balm as the lipstick can be quite drying. However, the product itself is beautiful and the pigmentation of these wet n wild lipsticks are superb!" in 107 reviews
Lauren B.
Cleveland, OH
These are just okay.
I would describe these as entry level lipsticks. These are the ones that you experiment with when you first get into makeup and don't want to spend a lot of money. I think these retail for $1.
These have SUCH A STRONG SMELL. And it's not good either. It smells like chemicals and crayons. Smelling it right now, it makes my head hurt, quite literally. I am afraid it might trigger me to have a migraine. Which is the reason I don't wear these often at all.
But when you swatch these, they really do pack some pigment! It is the one redeeming quality about them. In the picture, I swatched the ones I have, in shades Dark Wine (536A/ A very deep red/burgundy), Fifteen Minutes Aflame (517C/ A true hot pink with the subtlest coral undetone), and Dark Pink Frost (530D/ A light, cool toned pink with rose gold reflects throughout). These shades are so beautiful! They are very shiney though, so be warned.
These lipsticks have an almost oil slip feel to them on the lips, which is not too big of a bother. They apply like straight butter though. Very very creamy and smooth, almost dangerously. Be careful with your application or it can get real messy real quick.
They are very cute colors, and I like they way they look on the lips. It's the smell that really gets to me and makes me dislike these more than I should.
Hannah O.
Ocala, FL
I love these lipsticks! They are only......*drum roll* 93 cents at Walmart! They're also $1-1.15 at Walgreens if that's more convenient for you. The shade I'm wearing is Black Orchid in the satin finish. I added a picture of my lips without lipstick so you can see the color payoff. I also didn't add a filter so you could get a good idea of what it looks like true to color. This one is definitely not an everyday nude color, so if that's what you are looking for, I'd try Will You Be With Me (a soft pink) or Breeze (a shimmery almost peachy nude.) I don't find this color too dark or bright/bold, though. I think it'd look nice on every skin tone, honestly. The Satin Finish lipsticks are very comfortable, last fairly long, considering they aren't matte, and are full of hydrating qualities. My lips feel so good after wearing them. Just keep in mind they are not transfer proof. This particular shade does not stain the lips, but I do have a few that do (Will you be with me definitely stains mine, but that's kind of nice because it means I don't really need to touch up my lips often at all.) I honestly don't know why no one ever talks wet n wild Silk Finish Lipstick. They're amazing, especially if you're on a budget. (Honestly I prefer them over some of my high end lippies.) I highly recommend these lipsticks!
Jenny S.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Review for: Light Berry Frost, Dark Pink Frost9, Cherry Frost, Will You Be With Me?, Ready To Swoon, 15 Minutes Aflame more...
In my opinion, it is not fair to compare these lipstick to NARS or any other $20+ lipsticks, so I'm not going to do that... For 93 cents, these lipsticks are amazing. The colors are beautiful, the formula is so creamy, and the finish is stunning. They do not stain your lips and they do rub off fairly easy, but I have yet to find a cream lipstick that doesn't. Again, for 93 cents, I cannot get enough of these. Even if you do not like the product, they are a cheap way to try out a new color to see if you want to purchase a similar color in another brand.
Jiana J.
Kissimmee
Review for: Black Orchid, Blind Date more...
Pro: Price, hydrating, pigmentation
Con: packaging, wear time

Being that this is such an affordable lipstick, the packaging is not the best. I think I got these for less than $1 when they were on sale at Walgreens so I can definitely overlook the packaging and the top became loose. The do tend to wear down easier and fast than other lipsticks.

BUT...
I think that they are great for trying out shades you normally wouldn’t since the price is so inexpensive. When wearing them it makes my lips feel hydrated and full. The pigmentation on these are great. I did find that for one of the two shades I bought I needed to take some time to bring out the full intensity of the color.
Jay 💖.
Review for: Pink Ice, Hot Red more...
I absolutely loved the finish of these lipsticks,especially the frosty finish of the pink one that I tried. But...they don't stay on my lips. They're the slightest bit too creamy for me,so they slide around more than I like,even with a lip liner. They also didn't stay very long,but I never expected them to. I'm sad that these didn't work very well for me,honestly. At around $1,and creamy enough to even be moisturizing,I tried to make these work. But they just didn't stay for me.
Kimberly E.
Conyers, GA
Review for: Other more...
Hey girl you got a good night out of the surgery I got a couple weeks ago I got a couple weeks of surgery today so sorry for the late night pain pill and then they went out to the bed to take a shower so she had a good day I wanna see you tomorrow I wanna see y’all soon love ya buddy buddy thanks for your awesome buddy buddy I love ya too girl hope ya had surgery tomorrow night I will see ya soon buddy thanks love ya too buddy thanks again buddy thanks love ya too
Laura T.
Review for: Ready To Swoon more...
I was expecting to hate this, but am a beauty blogger, so grabbed a cheap lipstick to review. I was very pleasantly surprised with the formula, shade and performance of this product. Like any lip product that isn't matte, it has to be reapplied but that should be expected. I am very happy with this lipstick and wear it often. Took off one star because of flimsy packaging. I am big on packaging, however, I'd be willing to overlook it for this product.
Kiera M.
Hagerstown
I only have two of these for good reason. The color is nice, and the formula is creamy. But at one dollar, you get what you pay for. The color slides around a lot on my lips, transfers to my teeth, and bleeds and feathers around my mouth even with a lip liner. It doesn't settle which is a plus, but I find that the unsightly bleeding and feathering is too much of a downside to the few upsides for me to buy this again.
😍😘😁 G.
Seagoville , TX
Review for: Hot Red more...
As you can tell it is not as red as it looks . it is a pretty red lip color . I dont remember where i bought it but it is really cheap . It is buttery , doesnt dry even after hours of application . i do recommend this color just be careful wearing it , if u rub ur lips together you could possibly smear it too far out ur lips .
Lauren G.
Corbin, KY
The thing about this brand is that it is very cheap. The product can be bought for literally pocket change you might have on you at any time. So you are getting what you pay for; however, you are also getting a bit more. For the price, the product you receive is actually not bad. It’s nice for testing out a color you may want to buy in another, more expensive brand or when you’re just putting on every day makeup!
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Is this a creme or satin finish?
Adriana C.
Ive been seeing this lipstick a lot and I want to try it. But I don't know if its that good since its just 99 cents?
Jennifer B.
Where is this available
member-daf5eb914
El Paso, TX
Is this product good i mean the price is good but does it really does the job ...? I heard good n baf reviews so am undecided
Hawa B.
Does it come in other colors?