BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Has anyone found the brush that's included to be of any use?1 Answers
wet n wild Silk Finish Blush
  • "i am absolutely in love with this product. it is buttery and highly pigmented, 2 things that are a must in a blush. it is very popular now to have rosy cheeks so this blush has definitely been a staple in my makeup bag. i had a really great experience with this product so i will be repurchasing it." in 6 reviews
Jennifer A.
Ithaca
Purchased at: Walmart
This is good makeup for the price! Its a nice pink color and looks great when applied! It's a great starter makeup or for someone who doesn't spend a lot of time or money on makeup.
Autumn M.
Duncan, OK
I don't use blush a lot, but a friend of mine showed me this product and I fell in love. It looks and blends flawlessly. It's not too heavy and very buildable, if you want a subtle look. I'm more on the pale side, but I feel this is a shade for a variety of skin tones.
Jeanne B.
Cincinnati, OH
I've had this blush for a year now. You have to use so little other wise you look like a clown. It's fantastic for a long trip though. I haven't had it break during travel. I use this blush almost every day. It's the perfect pink and gives a good sheen finish to the skin.
Krista F.
Ballard, WV
I have used this a couple times. Its not my favorite and there is better brands than this but kf you are lookong for something for cheap price and does what your looking for. This is it.
Joy J.
Katy, TX
This product has lasted me quite some time and I still love it! The pigmentation is amazing and long lasting. I love to lightly dust my light tan cheeks with this blush for a naturally flushed looked. Has not let me down yet!
Sarah H.
Lusby
Most blushes I use leave a chalky finish.  Making it look like make up,  and not a natural flush.  But this gives me a girly sparkly flush to my cheeks that makes me look feminine and sweet.  Works well with my bare face., and blends well with my bronser.
Megan K.
These little .99c jewels are a wonder to keep in your makeup collection. There are an assortment of colors and can be found at any local drugstore or CVS/Walgreens.
Kaitlyn B.
Statesville, NC
It is a beautiful blush. I was looking for a pink with good sheen to it and it's kind of what I wanted I will enjoy this I love their blushes mellow wine is one of my favorites. If you want a good affordable blush this is your product.
Jessica J.
I LOVE WET AND WILD THERE PRICES ARE TOTALLY AMAZAING. AND THE PRODUCTS ARE GREAT THEY MAY BE CHEAP BUT OMG THEY LOOK GREAT AND YOU WOULD NEVER KNOW THEY WERENT A 40.00 BLUSH
Kayla S.
Las Vegas, NV
Wet n Wild, I feel, is extremely underrated. I used it a lot when I was first trying out makeup, and I use it now even though I have a slew of high end products from Sephora. With that being said, I absolutely love this blush. It's hard to find one that I think works on my skin, is pigmented, and doesn't break me out. This does all of the above.
Gracebird _.
Has anyone found the brush that's included to be of any use?