BY WET N WILD

Get ready to turn it up and bat those lashes! These false eyelashes are made of natural hairs and are the perfect accessory to trick out any look! From big, bold and loud to soft and sweet, you’ve got lashes in every genre to fit your mood. Plus, an added benefit? It really scares people when you pull them off! Ha!

• Do people actually enjoy wet&wild eyelashes?1 Answers
  • Does the glue or band have latex in it ? 1 Answers
  • Did anyone have trouble with the glue? Or was it just me?5 Answers
wet n wild Shutter Shock False Lashes
  • "I love these eyelashes they are very easy to apply and make your eyes look very appealing for a low price i purchased a few packs" in 11 reviews
  • "I am completely in love with these lashes the Wet'n'Wild Shutterstock lashes are beautiful there with be there nice and tapered going longer towards the outside. The band is nice and soon but not too thin they are extremely comfortable. When you're wearing it doesn't feel like you're wearing false eyelashes it didn't have a heavy feeling on your lid at all. You can you a lot of uses all of them. I typically get about 6 to 10 uses out of a pair of lashes as long as you clean them properly and store them in the correct containers. The ones I have now are done, I need to purchase more." in 6 reviews
  • "I like these eyelashes they give me that dramatic look I bee looking for when I take my pictures. I use these lashes and other lashes by wetnwild" in 4 reviews
Emely g.
Kissimmee
It works super good I love it stays like really long lasting super good I love that it comes with the glue as well I bought it at Walmart it’s super cheap and super affordable really really good it’s my first time definitely recommend it
Antonella V.
WOW!!! Son Increíbles estas pestañas, las compre en Walmart hace dos meses, por solo 97 centavos de dólar!!!!!! Está claro que no deben ser las mejores pestañas del mundo, pero sin duda son muy buenas y no se ven extremadamente falsas.

WOW !!! These eyelashes are amazing, I bought them at Walmart two months ago, for only 97 cents !!! It is clear that they should not be the best lashes in the world, but they are undoubtedly very good and do not look extremely false.
Lana L.
Columbia MO
The lashes look so much more expensive than they are. The glue is horrible so I suggest grabbing some Duo to go with these but the lashes themselves look full, clean, uniform and natural. Gorgeous!
-use a spooly to fluff them out some!
Renea P.
Bonaire, GA
I don’t prefer these, they’re rather stiff. The price is ok for what it is, but I don’t recommend these, not even for people first starting out with lashes. There are better lashes for a better price or cheaper.
Hayley O.
Conroe, TX
I absolutely did not like these lashes at all! They were around 97 cents from Walmart and I thought I’d give it a try because wet n wild have been stepping up their product formulas. The lashes looked so bad once put on and did not blend well into my natural tones whatsoever. I tried to even fluff them out and it only made them look worse. I do not recommend unless you need them immediately.
Savannah J.
Lyman, SC
They are hard to apply, and I did not love them after I spent almost 30 minutes applying. I would need help applying any eyelashes but these aren’t worth the money, even though they are cheap. I wouldn’t buy again.
Gracie H.
united states
These are my favorite drug store lashes they look really expensive and full if you take a clean spooly and spool them! I don't like the glue that comes with them i use salon perfect lash brush on glue! (Already used the lashes)
Yalitza M.
Columbia, MO
Son muy pesadas en mis ojos me lastiman un poco, fácil de aplicar Sii!! Pero no se si recomendarlas!! Como digo cada quien sus gustos!! Son bonita Siii pero mejor prueben las y uds juzguen el producto!! wet n wild Shutter Shock False Lashes
Simplee S.
Brentwood, CA
Wet n wild false lashes are my favorite go to daily accessory. These lashes are synthetic but very durable. I can wear them multiple times with daily application . I can wear for weeks consecutively if applied properly and care is taking.
lorena p.
United states
The lashes itself look good. They look natural and super cute. The reason I rate this 3 stars is because the glue literally doesn't do anything. It doesn't dry. I tried applying the lashes with the glue and it wouldn't stick.
Angelica L.
La Pryor, TX
Did anyone have trouble with the glue? Or was it just me?
Jada W.
Savannah, GA
Are these lashes long lasting
Miranda L.
Grand Forks, ND
I am going to start practicing on these lashes because they are inexpensive now i am afraid i am making my job harder on myself guess i should've picked a better lash!!
Briana J.
How do these compare to other brands?
Jessica M.