BY WET N WILD

Get ready to turn it up and bat those lashes! These false eyelashes are made of natural hairs and are the perfect accessory to trick out any look! From big, bold and loud to soft and sweet, you’ve got lashes in every genre to fit your mood. Plus, an added benefit? It really scares people when you pull them off! Ha!

• I'd like to try some eyelashes (never used one before). D...1 Answers
  • I've never used eyelashes I've been wanting to get a full...3 Answers
  • How do these compare to other brands? 1 Answers
wet n wild Shredding the Fringe False Lashes
  • "These are definitely made cheaply but great for one time use! Easy to use, worked well." in 9 reviews
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
These aren’t my favorite lashes by any means, but I was short on money and picked these up at Dollar Tree for $1!

I trimmed them and used Kiss Strip Lash Adhesive Clear by Kiss instead of the glue included in the package and they actually look really nice! I put a thin layer of liquid eyeliner on my eyelid prior to application of the wet n wild Shredding the Fringe False Lashes to help them blend with my lashes.

Check out how natural and beautiful they turned out! Not bad for $1. 😅🤪😍

TIP: Purchase TWO packs and trim them, apply them one at a time for a double demi, dramatic effect.

Definitely a good product for the price.
April N.
Much like the elf ones, these are extremely unnatural and plasticy looking. They do not blend well with your natural lashes, even with mascara and curling your lashes. They also do not bend very easily and maintain their shape, after wearing them, they go back to the original shape they held before you applied them, which makes them very inconvenient for wearing on more than one occasion.
Bethany C.
I did not like these very much. The lash was ok but the glue didn’t even work. The lashes just kept falling off. They were ok when it came to putting them on, but the glue definitely needs some improvement. I wouldn’t recommend these to someone who likes long lasting false lashes or just nice lashes in general.
Ashlee S.
Spokane, WA
Shredding the fringe, #C971A, these lashes are literally my favorite false lash strips ive ever used, and I have used many different brands and styles, low cost to $10 a pair. dont let the "cheap" brand fool you. Not only are these SO simple to put on, they stay on and they look so natural!  The strip is very flexible and the band is not too thick but perfect to adhere to any eye. I have small, hooded eyes and these are my go to lashes!  I usually buy them at Dollar Tree for $1 but they are also available at Wal Mart for $0.93! I can wear the same pair multiple times. Love love love love!
Amber H.
Coon Rapids, MN
Came with the glue all dried out, but beyond that the lashes themselves are a bit too shiny to be good lashes. They are easy to apply, but the band is not very plyable so it does not form to a more rounded eye very nicely. I’ll stick to my cheapies from EBay or AliExpress for future lashes.
✨SABI✨ R.
Westbury
The wet n wild shredding the fringe false lashes are pretty good and I use them a lot and they are pretty long lasting I love em and the price is amazing they aren’t expensive at all. And I do buy this product a lot but I would continue buying!
Katherine F.
Fayetteville
These lashes are ugly. Lol pretty bad they are too separated and look comical. I think they’d be ok for Halloween though. The good thing is that they were only a dollar and I got them at the dollar tree. But you do get what you pay for. I probably won’t buy it again even though I like other wet n wild products
Pamela J.
Shredding the fringe are long lashes. Nice touch for Halloween makeup, and it comes with glue which is super handy👍 big and bold, apply easily, look good, and wear comfortably. Wet n wild is one of my favorite drugstore brands, and though I usually prefer Ardell lashes, these were awesome. Highly recommended!
Estefani J.
Othello
I didn’t like the texture that I got from the lashes. They were very affordable. Easy to apply and use. They were my first time using these lashes. Not sure if I would recommend. I didn’t feel as if they looked quite natural.
Samantha W.
Visalia
wet n wild Shredding the Fringe False Lashes with these false lashes I buy them cheap and then brush them out for a more natural look. The price is good for a drugstore false lash and they are pretty durable. I keep buying them because they are affordable and easy to apply.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I've never used eyelashes I've been wanting to get a fuller look of eyelashes what kind of glue is best with these eyelashes ?
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
I'd like to try some eyelashes (never used one before). Don't wanna spend a ton of money on huda and stuff. I'd like something not too dramatic or fake looking. Any recommendations? How much are these?
Briana J.
How do these compare to other brands?

back